Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us (5833 Views)

Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu / Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by kolaaderin: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
All this pics are failed FG roads
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by obiajuru01: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
topsyking:
i believe you open lap for dat yoruba man grin grin
lolzzz, funny you, I'm a man and am not a gay grin grin grin grin
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by asadike(f): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dont tel me dis is lagos! Dis canot b lagos! Mbanu,dis isnt lagos,infact dis are nt lagos,iro ni,dis shouldnt b lagos abi my eyes dey deceive me ni? People, can dis b lagos?

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Horror movie
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by nigerianvenom(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
stinggy:
Yes I did!
I'm not blinded by bigotry like most of you fools

u are a colombian he dogg
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
manuell1021: THIS IS LAGOS 7 YRS AGO. @ OP WEN LAST DID U PLY MILE 12 TO IKORODU?
# FASHOLA 4 PRESIDENT
No its not . visit places like cele,ijesha and mafuluku you will cry.
This is infront of ijesha police station(ijesha road) please fashola should help us.

4 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ilovenigeria: No its not . visit places like cele,ijesha and mafuluku you will cry.
This is infront of ijesha police station(ijesha road) please fashola should help us.
do u want lagos to become paradise over nit wen Nigeria as a whole is hell?
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by biafranqueen: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
All these people defending Lagos trust me have never been to Lagos and probable born overseas.
If Fashola has done so much why has all his followers REFUSED or CAN NOT put up a thread showing his achievements in 8 years.
Show us what he has done in Lagos we showed you other states but nobody can show us Lagos APC good work in pictures, we are still waiting.

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by stinggy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Smh undecided undecided
Get a grip bro, you're loosing it

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
manuell1021: do u want lagos to become paradise over nit wen Nigeria as a whole is hell?
No I don't. I love governor fashola more than you do but honestly this is my area that I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
He should do something abeg

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Maybe I should create a thread to beg him about ijesha axis

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by costandi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
So, whats your point? That PDP would change the situation? Of course not!!!
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by nigerianvenom(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
biafranqueen: All these people defending Lagos trust me have never been to Lagos and probable born overseas.
If Fashola has done so much why has all his followers REFUSED or CAN NOT put up a thread showing his achievements in 8 years.
Show us what he has done in Lagos we showed you other states but nobody can show us Lagos APC good work in pictures, we are still waiting.

my dear that is what i do ask all of them

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by nigerianvenom(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ilovenigeria: Maybe I should create a thread to beg him about ijesha axis

broda pls create a thread.it might get to fashola,u never can tell bro

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

broda pls create a thread.it might get to fashola,u never can tell bro
I will but I'm finding difficult uploading pics.
If I should send it to someone else to do they might end up tribalising the whole thing.The place is an eyesore. thank God for motorcyclists.

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Gorrbachev: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
koboko69: Foolishness at is peak.... I still cant understand why Lagos state is giving some people so much sleepless night. If you like take pictures of the filth in your village, pictures of FG's apapa express road that have been awarded on newspapers several times, pictures of garbabe sites which every state in Nigeria has, and post here. It will NEVER and can NEVER change the fact the APC led Lagos state is progressing, and there have been massive changes. If another progressive governor like Fashola takes over....Lagos will become the mega city in no time.

the funny thing is that the garbage site picture is from a BBC documentary about Lagos. guess the people working on the garbage site, immigrants. The young guy (Slender) is from Agbor, delta state and the other guy is an igbo guy whose mum abandoned when he was young, his yoruba is fluent and he married a yoruba girl.
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by asala1: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
If all states(not capital city) in Nigeria can have the ratio of good to bad as Lagos, then Nigeria will be far better than what she is now.
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
OH GOD THIS IS AN EYE-SORE sad

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by honeric01(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ilovenigeria: No its not . visit places like cele,ijesha and mafuluku you will cry.

This is the job of your local government chairman... go and learn more about various arms of government and their duties...

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
honeric01:

This is the job of your local government chairman... go and learn more about various arms of government and their duties...
Is the local government chairman not answerable to the anyone?
So because it's the work of the local government chairman that place is no longer part of lagos?

pleasssssssseeeee!

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by honeric01(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Is the local government chairman not answerable to the anyone?
So because it's the work of the local government chairman that place is no longer part of lagos?

pleasssssssseeeee!

Answerable to you the resident of that local government, so know your right.. gather people like yourself and storm the local government office. you and the residents in that area voted for him not the governor/senator/president.

Be politically responsible!

2 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by nigerianvenom(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ilovenigeria: I will but I'm finding difficult uploading pics.
If I should send it to someone else to do they might end up tribalising the whole thing.The place is an eyesore. thank God for motorcyclists.

do it dis way
upload it maybe 2 at a time but make sure u reduce the size abit.
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by BRAV0O(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

let me just size you up ?
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by ebankole: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
So,the Op opened this thread to recover from the Injury/Aba slum?

Will bringing lagos down turn that slum/Aba to Africa Dubai overnight or stop you Igbo from trooping down SW and or lagos?

I hope u get heal and move on.
Goodluck o

Good aftaNoon

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Kalvan15000: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The OP could be Customized13 aka Oluwasegunfunmi. He has been on coma since the last 48 hours, following the onslaught of Odinma1. I guess Odinma1 needs to finish him completely.
Exactly .

Customized is a boy suffering in poverty, his Facebook profile shows that.

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kalvan15000:
Exactly .

Customized is a boy suffering in poverty, his Facebook profile shows that.
He is the same person that claims to have storey buildings in Lagos. I'm not surprised, Emeka Ike once said so until his Yoruba landlord threw him out of his house.

3 Likes

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Kalvan15000: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
He is the same person that claims to have storey buildings in Lagos. I'm not surprised, Emeka Ike once said so until his Yoruba landlord threw him out of his house.

grin grin grin

It's their chest beating nature.

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
honeric01:

Answerable to you the resident of that local government, so know your right.. gather people like yourself and storm the local government office. you and the residents in that area voted for him not the governor/senator/president.

Be politically responsible!
And if the roads were in a good state you all will be shouting "fashola is working" "Eko oni baje oo"

And other places fashola decorated the people stormed his office for him to do that?
Mainland is also part of lagos state and please no where in my post did I castigate Fashola.
Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
The policemen are happy cos dis big potholes help slow vehicles down in front of their station.chaiiii naija police.

1 Like

Re: True Pictures Of Lagos They Hide From Us by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Another one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Historical Similarities Between Yoruba And Benin, How Ife Beget Benin / Look At These Two Photographs Of Our Troops And Tell Me What You Think / Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.