Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) (20534 Views)

Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / PES: How To Make Become A Legend Brilliant Again / PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
cupid4ig: Wow I always ignore this I guess it's time to try it out hope playstation version will be as sweet as xbox own. Nice work keep it coming, it's really interesting cheesy
yah its almost the same or lets say the same but am used to the playstation pad doi

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Real Madrid beat Spanish Rivals Barcelona 2-1 at the UEFA champions League finals.
C.Ronaldo was the highest goal scorer of the competition.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
AFCON FIXTURES UPDATES

Nigeria played against Ghana and won the match 3goals to 2, Ghana were thus evicted from the competition, Danny scored 3goals.

Nigeria met Senegal at the Quarter-Finals, the match proved a tough one for Nigeria, but they were able to come through during the 2nd half by scoring 2goals to seal their entrance into the semis, Danny scored a goal.

The semi finals was one of spectacle to behold at the Villa Marie, Nigeria met their greatest rivals, Ivory Coast.
Ivory coast got the lead from drogba in the 1st half (12' mins) from a 25yard shot from Drogba, Nigeria balanced the lead just before half-time through an own-goal from Kolo toure after the Ivorian goal keeper tried to perm away a shot from Ahmed Musa.
The game ran into extra time where Danny scored a goal to put Nigeria into the lead, Danny thereafter made two assists to Moses and Ahmed Musa who converted them well to give Nigeria a 4-1 Victory.

The finals was the greatest game of all, where Nigeria was pitted against Morocco.
Danny scored a goal in the 1st half to send Nigeria into the 2nd half with a lead, Danny came off for Ikechukwu Uche in the 76'min when coach Stephen Keshi thought the game was a done-deal only for Nigeria's walls to come crashing down after Zakaria Laybad equalised for Morocco off a corner kick in the 88'min.
The game dragged through to penalties where Nigeria stole their chances to win the game 4-3(PK).
Nigeria was crowned Champions of Africa.

Awards of the Tournament

Player of the Tournament= Daniel Akin

Top Scorer= Daniel Akin(6goals)

Assist Leader= Daniel Akin(2assists)

Danny was also featured in the Top Eleven of the Tournament.

PICTURES: The African Cup of Nations
PLEASE KINDLY LIKE

11 Likes

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
MORE PICTURES FROM THE AFCON.
PLEASE KINDLY LIKE grin

7 Likes

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

Daniel Akin Joins Girondins de Bordeaux in £2,068,000 deal.
He will be paid £668,800 as his salary on a four year contract.

NEW SEASON STATS

AGE; 19

VALUE; £2,068,000

OVERALL ABILITY; 68

CLUB; Girondins de Bordeaux

PLAYING POSITIONS; SS and CF

3 Likes

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Danny will be Unveiled at Girondins de Bordeaux tomorrow.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sorry for not updating guys,was so busy today,will try to update tonight if possible.
Thank y'all,you keep the thread going.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

Danny has been Unveiled at GDB (Girondins de Bordeaux).
The young Nigerian joined GDB for a fee of £2,068,000
He will be wearing the No.99 jersey for the same reason he wore it at Man Utd.
He will be joining star midfielder, Xabi Alonso, who GDB bought for £35million and striker Cavenaghi.
He says he was excited to be back at the Ligue1.
GDB have a chance at the Champions League as they will be playing the play-offs after coming 3rd last season.

The coach had this to say;"we are very happy to have the young lad here with us, I watched his progress at United last season and he was absolutely wonderful.we had him on our rader and are very excited to have landed the hot prospect, especially after his display at the AFCON."

Danny says he has started meeting with his new teammates and they have been fun to train with.
The pre-season friendlies are about to go underway and hopefully Danny would show what he learnt at the EPL.

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2014
GDB NEWS

New Signing, Daniel Akin has picked up a major hamstring injury and would be out for the pre-season friendlies.
He picked up the injury during training in a collision with Cavenaghi.
The GDB Team and Danny have expressed their disappointment at the issue.
Hopefully he will be out of Injury before the Ligue1 kick-offs.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2014
Jskelly11

dhayor58

Tomtoxic

Cupid4ig

ezzylee

I have updated, Thank y'all for following including those I didn't Mention.
More Updates to come this evening.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Jskelly11

dhayor58

Tomtoxic

Cupid4ig

ezzylee

I have updated, Thank y'all for following including those I didn't Mention.
More Updates to come this evening.
ok but its to short na only football you get you no get FPS
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
I rememba wen i dae play master league on pc (fifa 14) dat game swit oh buh dis nw am stuck wit pes 14 master league on ps3 nd its xo borin#kum update oh
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

Danny plays in the Champions League playoffs, despite not showing if he was worth the first team in the preseason.
The Manager before the match against AZ said he had faith in Danny and was already impressed by his display at the AFCON.
Danny did prove his worth as GDB thrashed AZ 6-3, with Danny scoring 5 goals as a CF, Cavenaghi sealed the game by scoring the last goal to give GDB the victory.
Danny says he was really happy and impressed with the chemistry in the team.
Fans of GDB sang Danny's praises as he was substituted in the 75th minute, Danny has also been tipped to feature in the first league game against PSG, who have sold their star striker Ibrahimovic to Man United and the club has also been sold to a Turkish Millionaire, from Billionaire boss to Millionaire boss, how would PSG cope?, we wish them all the best.

***sorry for the short update guys, I took the game for an Upgrade, so as to get Nigeria's 2014 Jersey.***
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jskelly11: ok but its to short na only football you get you no get FPS

The FPS wey I been get na 'Red River',I borrow my friend na him the guy lost am. Mehn that game been sweet die!
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2014
GDB NEWS

GDB have won their first match of the season after beating PSG 6-4
Danny scored all goals and fans are now calling him The Sixth god after GDB achieved the same feat through Danny in their UEFA champions league playoffs.
Danny says he thanks the fans, manager and his teammates for standing by him and believing in him throughout the time of his injury.
he promised to give more to the team.
PSG are no doubt missing their former NO.1 striker, Ibrahimovic.

**sorry guys for not updating earlier, my game is still being updated and I injured my thumb, I had to collect it and play the game through pains**
and this issue of NEPA sef, sha, God dey.
updates would come tomorrow after the game update, or maybe later this evening.
Thanks for understanding y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
SMALLPENIS: GDB NEWS

GDB have won their first match of the season after beating PSG 6-4
Danny scored all goals and fans are now calling him The Sixth god after GDB achieved the same feat through Danny in their UEFA champions league playoffs.
Danny says he thanks the fans, manager and his teammates for standing by him and believing in him throughout the time of his injury.
he promised to give more to the team.
PSG are no doubt missing their former NO.1 striker, Ibrahimovic.

**sorry guys for not updating earlier, my game is still being updated and I injured my thumb, I had to collect it and play the game through pains**
and this issue of NEPA sef, sha, God dey.
updates would come tomorrow after the game update, or maybe later this evening.
Thanks for understanding y'all.
guy is it advicesable to buy that xbox from that lady am not use to xbox am a god on playstation
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Jskelly11: guy is it advicesable to buy that xbox from that lady am not use to xbox am a god on playstation

the xbox and the playstation are pretty much the same thing,I was so used to the playstation that I thought I wouldnt master the xbox pad,but after some minutes with it I got used to it the controls are same,the only differnce is that the position of the left Analog and the left Direction were interchanged.
I'll explain it for you.

The yellow botton(Y) is the triangle on the PS and they perform same function which is for through balls.

The Blue Botton(X) is the square on the PS and is used for shooting,it does the same thing as the PS square

The Green Botton(A) is the X botton on the PS and is used for passing

The Red botton(B) is the circle or O botton on the PS and is used for tackling and crossing.

The R1,L1,R2,L2 are all in the same place as the PS,and when you buy a new game,you can customise what you want each botton to be.
So you see,its pretty much same as the PS3.

and concerning buying from her,I'm not sure but if you want to buy,then tell her you'll pay on delivery,so that when she brings it you can test it before you pay.because I dont trust most online sellers.its better to get your goods before you pay.
Hope you now understand everything?

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Juicy Updates are ready for y'all.
The game update was a great sucess,you will love the 2014 world cup Nigeria Jersey that I updated.
And the World Cup Qualifiers are coming up this season.
I have also updated the Nigerian Stadium (Abuja National Stadium).

Updates are coming TONIGHT! so stay tuned.
Thanks y'all for waiting patiently.

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

In the second leg of the Champions League Qualifiers against AZ,Danny gave an assist but picked up a red card after two bad challenges which resulted in two yellows,though many fans thought the second challenge didnt deserve another yellow card.
Danny apologised at the end of match for his bad behaviour.
GDB won the match 1:0 and so are through into the champions league group stage after a 5:2 aggregate was drawn after their 4:2 1st Leg Victory.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
GDB NEWS

Danny scored in the League game against RC Lens,GDB won the match 1:0
Danny says he feels like the ability to score goals was leaving him,but the player is still in tip-top form.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

The draws for the UEFA Group Stage has taken place and GDB is in Group-B.
The Group-B Members are;

Liverpool
Valencia CF
Unirea Upzicen
Girondins de Bordeaux

Tough Group huh? Well,GDB say thay are ready to fight for their place and are sure they would get past the Group Stage.

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
LIGUE1 GDB UPDATE

Montepeiller 0:1 GDB (danny scored)

FC Sochaux 0:0 GDB (danny played but couldnt do anything to influence the match)
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pictures Might Not Come Tonight,Sorry Guys.,but I'll be updating tomorrow Morrning With Pictures.

More Updates Coming Up.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

Danny has picked up a Groin injury during training,after stretching to get a stray ball.He will be out for TWO WEEKS.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by cupid4ig(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tomtoxic: I rememba wen i dae play master league on pc (fifa 14) dat game swit oh buh dis nw am stuck wit pes 14 master league on ps3 nd its xo borin#kum update oh
I swear pes is just boring especially if u are playing master league. Same commentary nothing new. U can never be sacked but fifa u can be sacked if u loose too many matches or even sell ur star player the club asked u not to sell
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
GDB NEWS

Here is the result of the matches Danny missed over the course of his 2Weeks injury;

GDB 1:1 Liverpool (UEFA Group Stage)

FC Stade Malbre 1:0 GDB (Ligue1)

AS Monaco 0:1 GDB (Ligue1)
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by cupid4ig(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Even if I didn't comment know am here. grin by the way am missing my console already. cry
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
cupid4ig: I swear pes is just boring especially if u are playing master league. Same commentary nothing new. U can never be sacked but fifa u can be sacked if u loose too many matches or even sell ur star player the club asked u not to sell

yea,but the reason I like PES (but prefer FIFA) is the Become A Legend Mode.FIFA's Be A Pro is just too short for my liking.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
cupid4ig: Even if I didn't comment know am here. grin by the way am missing my console already. cry

hahaha,I see you bro,lol grin
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
GDB News

Danny has recovered from his injury and played in the following matches;

GDB 2:0 Unirea Upzicen (UEFA Group Stage,Danny made an assist)

ST Etienne 1:1 GDB (tough match for GDB,etienne were in the lead but Danny scored in the 86'min to level the scores)

AJ Auxerre 2:0 GDB (Danny scored a goal)
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Updates to come tomorrow morning with pictures.
Have a good night rest y'all.
Danny's gonna go meet his GF from the beach party now. grin
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
If this Comment gets 10Likes ,I'll start to bring updates from the other Leagues too.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download Summertime Saga Highly Compressed Apk Mod V0.20.13 For Android / Pes 22 Ppsspp Psl Dstv Premiership Textures English Version / The Best Game You've Ever Played

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.