Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,347 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) (20547 Views)

Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / PES: How To Make Become A Legend Brilliant Again / PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
GDB News

GDB won the match against RC Lens 3:0. Danny couldnt score in the match.GDB will be meeting Man Utd in the Knockout stage of the Champions League.Danny has been giving the team all he knows about Coach Van Gaals tactics and how best to approach the game.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
CRAZY VICTORY

GDB won Manchester United 2-0 at GDB's home, the team were so excited and thanked their fans for their support, Danny was especially excited, though he didn't score he said he felt proud that he and the manager's strategy worked.
The first goal came in the 16th min after Valencia brought Plasil down in the to give GDB a penalty which Cavanaghi did well to put away.
The second goal came from Fernando who did well to place a through ball from Plasil in the 79th min.
United were down in their attack with the absence of Higuain and Van Persie.

PICTURES: GDB CELEBRATE THEIR VICTORY OVER UNITED

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
GOAL DROUGHT FOR DANNY

Danny is experiencing a goal drought as he is being played as a striker but still hasn't scored a goal in 4matches.
which are;

GDB 2:0 United

GDB 1:0 Montpellier

FC Sochaux 0:2 GDB

Stade Malbere 0:0.

Danny said he felt disappointed for not scoring but blamed it on greediness among the players, saying everyone wanted to score now even when they are marked.
he said that was making his love for the team want to die off.he used Nigeria's 3:1 win over Greece where he scored and gave an assist to prove that his goal drought was the fault of the GDB players.

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Training Complete

Danny has completed his training as a Winger.
The manager has decided he'll play him in that position due to his goal drought.hopefully Danny will do well playing in that position.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
The second Leg of the Champions League match against United is coming up, and will take place at Old Trafford.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dreydee(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
SMALLPENIS: GOAL DROUGHT FOR DANNY

Danny is experiencing a goal drought as he is being played as a striker but still hasn't scored a goal in 4matches.
which are;

GDB 2:0 United

GDB 1:0 Montpellier

FC Sochaux 0:2 GDB

Stade Malbere 0:0.

Danny said he felt disappointed for not scoring but blamed it on greediness among the players, saying everyone wanted to score now even when they are marked.
he said that was making his love for the team want to die off.he used Nigeria's 3:1 win over Greece where he scored and gave an assist to prove that his goal drought was the fault of the GDB players.

God don catch Danny! Shey he wan de form Goal Scorer. :-p
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by cupid4ig(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
dreydee:

God don catch Danny! Shey he wan de form Goal Scorer. :-p
Lmao
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Champions League Update

Man Utd are out of the champions league after beating GDB 1:0 at Old Trafford,the single goal wasnt enough to take United to the Quarter finals as they lost 2:0 away to GDB.
GDB will be playing Arsenal at the quarter finals.

* kanechimex ,I see you bro*
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Goal Draught Palava

Danny's goal draught continues as he didnt score in two matches

As Monaco 0:0 GDB

St Etienne 0:1 GDB

GDB will be facing Arsenal next in the Champions League Quarter Finals.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Champions League Update

GDB have lost the first leg of the Champions League Quarter Finals 2:0 to Arsenal at GDB's home. Danny came on as a substitute due to fatigue but still couldnt score as the Arsenal Defence were all-over him.
This increases his goal draught to 8matches.
Will GDB be able to overcome at the Emirate Stadium? Perhaps it's time for them to look into a change of formation.

*JSkelly11,cupid4ig,dharyor58,Tomtoxic,ezzylee,kanechimex, It be like say I go reduce difficulty for the second leg oo,make I reduce am?
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by kanechimex(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Small P. You fit reduce the difficulty but e no go make sense. by the way,PES no be game
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Champions League Update

GDB have lost the first leg of the Champions League Quarter Finals 2:0 to Arsenal at GDB's home. Danny came on as a substitute due to fatigue but still couldnt score as the Arsenal Defence were all-over him.
This increases his goal draught to 8matches.
Will GDB be able to overcome at the Emirate Stadium? Perhaps it's time for them to look into a change of formation.

*JSkelly11,cupid4ig,dharyor58,Tomtoxic,ezzylee,kanechimex, It be like say I go reduce difficulty for the second leg oo,make I reduce am?
#yea its ok na i did dat in pes bekum a legend in mha 2nd season nd my playa pack'd all d awards my team (brescia)even won d champs league
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
kanechimex: Small P. You fit reduce the difficulty but e no go make sense. by the way,PES no be game

the problem be say FIFA expensive,12k no be beans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Baddest Updates Coming Tonight,And The Best Part Is I Didnt Reduce The Difficulty.

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danny Is Back!

Danny has beaten his Goal Drought after scoring a goal and giving an assist in GDB's comeback victory over AJ Auxerre which GDB won 3:1.
Hopefully he'll carry his new form into the Champions League Quarter Final 2nd Leg against Arsenal at home.

*SPOILER ALERT: I did not Reduce the Difficulty*
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
2nd Leg Of The Champions League Quarter-Finals

GDB got off to a good start after Michel Bastos slotted home the opener in the 12th min after a confusion in the keepers box.
Danny further increased the lead in good form in the 82nd min.
The game got to extra time and Danny did well to control a cross from Danze and slot it home in the 1st half of extra time.
GDB changed to an all defensive formation to prevent Arsenal from equalising.The game ended 3:0 in favour of GDB giving them an aggregate of a 3:2 win.
The team couldnt hide their feelings as they carried Danny on their shoulders.,
GDB drift into the semi-finals to face Barcelona.many are already calling the game a Win to Barcelona but GDB say they are determined to do their best even if they dont get to the finals.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dhayor58(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Danny Is Back!

Danny has beaten his Goal Drought after scoring a goal and giving an assist in GDB's comeback victory over AJ Auxerre which GDB won 3:1.
Hopefully he'll carry his new form into the Champions League Quarter Final 2nd Leg against Arsenal at home.

*SPOILER ALERT: I did not Reduce the Difficulty*
wow, dats d spirit bro,

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
GDB News

The League Matches Updates;

GDB 1:0 O.Marseille (Danny made an assist to Xabi Alonso in the FRENCH CUP semis to send GDB to the french cup Finals)

Stade Rennais 0:2 GDB (Danny made 2assists)

GDB will be facing Barcelona next in the 1st Leg of the Champions League Semi-Finals.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Champions League Semi-Finals 1st Leg

The 1st half was pretty tough for GDB where Barcelona had 4chances but failed to put them away.
Danny got the GDB faithful singing his praises after scoring 10mins into the 2nd half from a mistake from Julio Ceasar.
The manager substituted Danny in the 70th min to rest him for the 2nd leg.
Howver,GDB's celebrations were shortlived after Bale equalised for Barcelona in the 80th min.The match ended 1:1.GDB will need just a goal at Barcelona's home in the 2nd Leg to get to the Finals.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
GDB News

GDB beat Toulouse 3:0,with Danny scoring a goal and making an assist,and Fernando scoring the last goal.
GDB will be playing Barcelona next in Spain in the 2nd Leg of the Champions League Semi Finals.They'll need just a goal to clinch the victory.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by ezzylee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
hey mehn....sorry for not replying early.was out throughout today.
Not reducing the difficulty was a good idea coz it's when something is hard,thats when the fun nd enjoyment is gotten.and also you know you cant win every game now...
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dhayor58(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
ezzylee: hey mehn....sorry for not replying early.was out throughout today.
Not reducing the difficulty was a good idea coz it's when something is hard,thats when the fun nd enjoyment is gotten.and also you know you cant win every game now...
yeah yeah
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2014
ezzylee: hey mehn....sorry for not replying early.was out throughout today.

yea,the adrenaline when I was playing that Arsenal match was crazy!
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg

The 2nd leg of the UEFA champions league pitting GDB against Barcelona at Barcelona's home was one tough match to fight for honour and valour.
Though Barcelona had many chances they couldnt put them away.
The light shone for GDB after Messi got injured and GDB got a cornerkick,which Ciani did well to put into the corner of the post.Barcelona were unable to equalise and the match ended 1:0,taking GDB to the finals with an aggregate of 2goals to 1.
GDB will be facing AS Roma in the Finals after they beat Juventus on an aggregate of 3:2.
GDB are confident of the Victory after their Team's recent show of Form.
GDB will be looking to win a Treble this season;
The Ligue1, The French Cup and The UEFA Champions League.

SPOILER ALERT: I didnt Reduce the Difficulty,It was Just a Lucky Game
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
GDB News

GDB beat AS Nancy Lorraine away from home 4:1
Danny scored the 2nd Goal of the match.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
They Want The Saviour Back

Valenciennes,Danny's first club who are also in the Ligue1 but currently 11th position have made a transfer move for Danny.
They are offering him a Four-year contract of £3,825,400.
Valenciennes was Danny greatest place of popularity as he had 270,000 fans while there but currently now has 240,000 fans.
Danny is currently worth £3,273,000 and GDB say they are confident that he will stay with them.
Danny is yet to respond.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
SMALLPENIS: GDB News

GDB beat AS Nancy Lorraine away from home 4:1
Danny scored the 2nd Goal of the match.
come and update small p do you know a bit about betting like nairabet nairastake
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jskelly11: come and update small p do you know a bit about betting like nairabet nairastake

updates coming shortly....I have heard of it but don't know what's it about or how to play it, can you enlighten me on it?
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
The Saviour Replies

Danny has debunked claims that he will want to go back to Valenciennes, he said; "there is no doubt that Valenciennes shaped my career, but I can't go back there, atleast not now, I was disappointed in the fans and the manager for not believing in me, I feel I still have much to do in GDB and I have gotten a family here"
Danny has become friends with everyone at GDB including Fernando who he once had a disagreement with.
Danny will be play next against AS Nancy Lorraine in the French Cup Finals
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

GDB have beat AC Arles Avignon 3-0, Danny scored 2goals and gave an assist.

Wigan Athletic have made an offer for Danny for £2,455,100 on a 4-year contract but after what Danny said to the press, he may not be leaving GDB for any club in the nearest future.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
French Cup Finals

GDB have won the French Cup Finals from a lone goal from Ciani after blasting away a corner kick into the net.Ciani has earned the name, The Final Man after his goal took GDB to the champions League Finals and his goal also clinched the French Cup Victory.

Danny won the following Awards in the French Cup;

French Cup Most Valuable Player

French Cup Top Scorer

French Cup Assist Leader

GDB will be playing AS ROMA next in the Champions League Finals.

PICTURES: GDB CELEBRATE THE FRENCH CUP VICTORY

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
A Moment Of Glory As GDB Claim The French Cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Best Game You've Ever Played / Download Summertime Saga Highly Compressed Apk Mod V0.20.13 For Android / 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.