Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) (20577 Views)

Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / PES: How To Make Become A Legend Brilliant Again / PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jskelly11: More updates am wondering why van gaal is coaching man utd in pes14 or did you update it or your did change man utd coach askin because am not a pes fan

yea, I updated it.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
It seems tensions are back as the big boss has refused to play Danny for 3games in a row.the results are as follows;

Man Utd 2:1 Aston villa

Almchendof 0:2 Man Utd (Europa League)

Man Utd 3:1 Stoke City
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

Danny has refused to comment after their English Cup 6:1 win over Sunderland, where Danny made an assist for Ibrahimovic.
it seems he doesn't want to spark more tensions at Trafford.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Danny Back on Form??

the big boss decided to play Danny against Westbrom, where United won 3:1.
Danny made 2 assists
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
Danny In Trouble??

Danny was seen in the middle of Manchester partying yesterday night and it seems someone ain't happy about that, in an interview with Coach Van Gaal he said ;"why should a player leave the training ground when the season is still underway, it isn't resting period yet and necessary sanctions will be put in place"
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Too Much For One Man

we now know the big boss definition of a sanction, it means, bench a player till the January Transfer Window.Danny will be benched halfway through the season till the January transfer Window, oh poor Danny.tough way to learn huh?

these are the season score updates;

Almchendof 1:2 Man Utd (Europa League)

Bolton 1:4 Man Utd

ACF Fiorentina 1:1 Man Utd (Europa League)

Blackpool(newly promoted) 0:1 Man Utd

Arsenal 2:1 Man Utd
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Danny why??

It seems Danny is turning his pains toward his agent, as it has been officially reported that Danny has sacked agent schukertz and hired a new agent Hauboulin, although when questioned they both said it wasn't a quarrel but a mutual agreement, and Danny said he decided to hire Hauboulin because he had much experience and has managed big stars before.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

It seems Danny's bad boy image is affecting his national duty, as he was called up for a friendly against Czech republic, Nigeria won the match 2:1 through an assist from Danny.

here are the reports of the remaining season matches until Danny's ban is lifted;

Liverpool 2:1 Man Utd (English Cup)

Man Utd 1:1 Everton

AJ Auxerre 0:4 Man Utd (Europa League)

Wolves 1:1 Man Utd...

Danny played in the following friendly matches towards the beginning of the transfer window;

Man Utd 6:2 Besiktas JK (Danny scored an hattrick)

Spartak Moscow 0:5 Man Utd (Danny scored 4 goals)

it seems Danny is looking forward to setting the EPL ablaze after the transfer season, he said he was looking forward to leaving man utd after his loan spell to go to the Ligue1 to impact what he has learnt at valenciennes and mostly because his relationship with coach van Gaal is on shaky grounds.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2014
HALF-SEASON ANALYSIS

EPL ANALYSIS
Halfway through the season and United are 2nd on the table with 37points, topping the table is arsenal with 40points.Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City are 3rd, 4th and 5th respectively.

Topping the goals chart is Ibrahimovic with 12goals, Danny has only 4league goals.
Topping the assist chart is Steven Gerrard of Liverpool with 9 assists, Danny has 5assists to his name.

Ligue1 ANALYSIS
Topping the group table is Olympic lyonnais, who bought Bale and Oliver Giroud after they were taken over by a billionaire chairman, PSG comes 2nd and Olympic Marseille are 3rd.valenciennes are in a terrible 15th position after loaning out Danny, selling Danic and Nam Tea Hee and the resignation of sibe.their downfall came due to their refusal to splash some cash in the market, perhaps things might change after the transfer season.

Topping the goals chart is Giroud with 10goals.
Topping the assist chart is Bale with 7assists.

COMPETITION ANALYSIS
Man Utd are through to the quarter finals of the Europa League. They were knocked out at the quarter finals of the English Cup after their 2:1 loss to Liverpool._._.

Valenciennes would not be going into the quarterfinals of the champions league, after recording 5losses and a win in their group, the members of their group are;

Barcelona (qualified for quarter finals)
Arsenal (qualified for quarter finals)
FC Twente (disqualified along with valenciennes).
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Pictures of the season infos would come later.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Waitin for mr daniel small pen come and update
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

Its the end of the transfer window and Danny says the coast is clear now,he and the boss have resolved their differences and after much training during his "Break" he says he is ready to trailblaze the EPL.

Transfer Stories
Valenciennes have refused to splash some cash during the transfer season,lets hope thay have something up their sleeves.Rumour has it that their manager is about to be sacked after taking the team to 15th place just before the transfer window.

Welbeck Joins Westbrom

Ronaldinho joins Inter.

All About Danny
Danny's rating has increased to 65 and he has also learnt feint skills.
Being a natural SS, Danny has been training to play as a WF,he says his training would soon be complete.Danny has lost so many fans after his bad boy image took toll on him.when asked about his dream club,he said ;"I dont really have a dream club for now,I just want to concentrate on my football,but on a short term,I'll love to play for Olympic Marseille or at the Italian League"

Manchester United
United trashed FC Porto 5:1 in a post-transfer friendly,Danny scored 2goals and gave two assists.

PICTURES:Danny In Action Against FC Porto

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
After impressing in Man Utd 3:1 win over neighbours,Man City,Danny has become a 1st team regular.
The EPL scores are as follows;
Danny played in every one of these matches but gets substituted at the half hour mark(60'mins);

Man Utd 6:0 Blackburn

Genoa 0:1 United (Europa 1st Leg)

United 2:0 Wigan

United 5:1 Genoa (Europa 2nd Leg)

United 4:3 Chelsea
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
BAD BOY DANNY...

Danny refused to show up for training,reports have it that he was caught in the city shopping with a girl who seems to be his hearthrob,they were later seen together at the beach and Danny had a pool party at his house later that night.
Coach Van Gaal has kept silent on the issue but he made Danny miss the league match against Sunderland.
United won the match 3:2

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Danny has been called back to the team and he impressed by scoring two goals and giving two assists at their European League meeeting with SS Napoli,Man United won the match 4:2

These are the following matches Danny also played in;

Man Utd 4:0 Newcastle

SS Napoli 0:1 Man Utd

Westham 1:1 Man Utd

Danny currently has 16 league goals and 7assists,beating Ibrahimovic who has 13,Higuain also has 13 and v.Persie has 11.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2014
EPL FIXTURE UPDATES

Danny played in the 1st leg of the Europa League Quarter-Finals against SS Lazio where United Won 1-0 away,Danny gave an assist.
He also played in the following matches;

Man Utd 3:0 Fulham(1goal,1assist)

Man Utd 3:0 Tottenham(gave 2assists)

Danny was'nt called for the 2nd leg of the Quarter finals,United won SS Lazio 4:2

Danny played in United 1:0 win over Liverpool but didnt really influence the match due to a minor injury.Van Persie is also out for 1month after sustaining a torn knee cartilage during training.

Danny played in the league match against Aston Villa where United won 4:0 Danny scored a goal and made an assist.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

After defeating Lazio at the Quarter finals,United fly into the Semis of the Europa and meet none other than Aston Villa who they defeated 4-0 last week in the league,many are already considering the game a done-deal.
while Barcelona will be meeting El Clasico mates Real Madrid at the Champions League Finals.

All About Danny

Danny has improved in his overall rating to 66,Forbes has also calculated his value to now be £852,000 ,Danny was elated at this finding and said it has inspired him to want to work harder.
Speculations has it that Danny would be joining United full time after his loan spell,but Danny has turned them down saying; "when we reach that bridge,we'll cross it."

VALENCIENNES

Valenciennes have sacked their manager for his inability to improve the club,after stubbornly refusing to buy players,Valenciennes climbed up to 6th place but have gone down to 14th place once more.the fans of Valenciennes celebrated his removal.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2014
United have defeated Aston Villa at home in the 1st Leg of the Europa League Semi finals.they won the game by 6goals to nothing.
Danny scored 3goals and gave 3assists,he said that was the best game of his career.

United also beat Stoke City 1:0 in the English Premier League
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2014
Europa News

United won the 2nd Leg of the Europa League semis 1:0 away,Danny couldnt really do much in the game,he said it was because of fatigue,and he was disappointed in himself.
Man United would be facing Olympic Marseille in the Europa League Finals.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2014
Danny,Not Again!

Danny missed training and also refused to show up for Uniteds match against Westbrom,which United won 3:0.
Rumours have it that Danny must have collected bribes to dodge the match intentionally,but when Danny was confronted he said he decided to rest from his fatigue and he was sorry for not reporting to camp and explaining himself.
When Coach Van Gaal was asked about how he felt of Danny's behaviour he said;"why couldnt he report his problems to the club physios,such irresponsibility shall be dealt with,irrespective of the player"

We have to wait and see what Danny's punishment will be.

The Europa League finals will be coming up next week,and it will be pitting Man United against Olympic Marseille.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2014
The Europa League finals are coming today.stay tuned for more updates.
SIGNED: SMALLPENIS grin
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2014
ezzylee:

ok...cool.
would like to see him play in la liga.

Thanks to you and jskelly11 for commenting and following the story.Thanks alot,
and to those following but not commenting thanks to you all too.
You keep the story going.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by dhayor58(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2014
I see front page beckoning

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Tomtoxic: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2014
D coach nur go play danny 4 europa league final

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2014
dhayor58: I see front page beckoning

Thanks for the compliment bro nd thanks for following.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Tomtoxic: D coach nur go play danny 4 europa league final

na wetin I dey suspect too o
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Play the game and update danny self bad gan

1 Like

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2014
Jskelly11: Play the game and update danny self bad gan

Alright boss.
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Jskelly11: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2014
For fifa coaches dey vex the go fit no play you for 7 matches.BTW who get ps4 for sale
Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
PES SPORT NEWS

Europa League
Danny's punishment has been dished out to him and what would pain a player other than "MISSING THE EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL!"
Coach Van Gaal refused to play Danny even after pleads from the older players.United won the Europa League finals 3-1, poor Danny, how he wished he was there.well he was the HIGHEST GOAL SCORER with 13goals, after him was higuain with 11goals, he also won ASSIST LEADER with 13assists.

Danny played in the next league match against Arsenal, where an on-form United beat Arsenal 4:0, Danny scored a goal and made an assist.

English Cup
Chelsea won the English Cup beating Liverpool 2:1

Drogba won the Most Valuable Player of the competition

Higuain was Top Scorer of the competition

Danny was the Assist Leader of the competition

Danny's training as a CF is now complete, so Danny can now play as a CF and as a SS.

EPL FIXTURE UPDATES
Man Utd 1:0 Birmingham

Blackpool 0:2 Man Utd (Danny wasn't Selected)

Everton 1:1 Man Utd (Danny came on as a substitute and equalised)

National News (Nigeria)
Nigeria 2:1 Switzerland (Danny helped Nigeria to a winning comeback by scoring 2goals during the 2nd half, Nigeria were down 1:0 during halftime)

Danny has been called up for the AFCON (African Cup of Nations) coming up at the end of the season.

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
PES LEAGUE NEWS

United have won the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE after beating wolves 2-0, they also won their last match of the season against Man City 1-0,
Danny couldn't do much against Man City as he was substituted just minutes after he came on.
Manchester United win the EPL with 90 points
Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool came 2nd, 3rd and 4th respectively.

Player of the Season= Ibrahimovic

Top Scorer= Danny(21goals, Ibrahimovic came 2nd with 20goals)

Assist Leader= Danny (13assists, Lampard of Chelsea came 2nd with 11assists)

Ligue1
1st= Olympic Marseille

2nd= Olympic Lyonnais

3rd= Girondins de Bordeaux

Valenciennes came in 11th place.

All About Danny
Valenciennes new manager has refused to renew Danny's Contract and no moves have been made for Danny from Man United.
Danny received 3 offers from;
Girondins de Bordeaux(Ligue1, France), RCD Mallorca (Spain), and SS Lazio (Italy)

Danny decided to go to Girondins de Bordeaux (GDB) because they offered him a higher pay and had a chance of playing at the Champions League come next season, Danny will be unveiled after the AFCON.he signed a 4year contract of £680,600 with GDB.

PICTURES: UNITED CELEBRATES WINNING THE LEAGUE

Re: My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by cupid4ig(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wow I always ignore this I guess it's time to try it out hope playstation version will be as sweet as xbox own. Nice work keep it coming, it's really interesting cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Best Game You've Ever Played / 5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016 / Fifa 15 Out On September 26 !!! Is Nigeria Going To Be Included This Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.