Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 (1094 Views)

Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. / Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 by BRAV0O(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2014
I was there on this one, on that faithful saturday morning, there's this lady asking round if any one recognize this tunde guy,

Tunde is a very good friend working with unilever company close to the crib...

Seem I recognize who she's referring to but can't she call his cell phone ? I told her ; I know one tunde guy like that , he work there (pointing to the unilever office).

Even though she refuse to give me genuine reasons why she doesn't have his cell phone number, she insist if I'll allow her to stick around the crib for the particular tunde me is talking of ...

Not any other option I offer her a seat next to me , sooner or later ' tunde drove around she was so shock from her look, she quickly stood up I already know tunde my homie my good friend is the same tunde she was waiting for ...

In a moment of two to three minutes she walk straight down to him while he was trying to get off his car , this lady couldn't help it but size him up with a dirty hot slap! I mean it , very hot one , not only that ; she totally descend on him ,

roughing handling him and all she could manage to utter was just "you! You ! You!

Hmmmm story for the gods....
Re: Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 by BRAV0O(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2014
With simple sepperation techniques, we seperate this fight , she insist never dare to let go , I can remember she also utter some words like " this is a fight to finish! (In a tiny fainted voice ).

Not knowing this guy , my homie my good friend really guilted this beautiful lady , question running through my mind to my friend ; why will you do all this things ? I demand quick response , why will you promise her your love even promise her marriage just to drain her pocket during those days in school ? Brother why ?

Back to the story , during those days in school my gentle cute homie promies this lady heaven and heart , everlasting love and marriage accompany with a lot of sex and her money down the drainage, mean while where ever she's getting the money from is non of my guy business, and he later respond , he says the money she's spending on him then is not that pure! Therefore he had to ran away immediately after their service ..

Okay now that she find him, here's the problem , from her last aborted pregnancy result her not be able to have a child anymore ,

Some of our homie , our good friend can be so fucdkdup and heartless , I was there seriously God is my witness , my heart my love gose to you and you most especially to you all ladies which some one like my homies my friend may have one way or the other betrayed in the name of love to please stay strong , wipe the tears because everything going to be alright ....
Re: Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 by Rocktation(f): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why don't you people just stay in the literature section for pity's sakes?
Re: Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 by BRAV0O(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rocktation: Why don't you people just stay in the literature section for pity's sakes?
you eventually enjoy the story ' Don't u ? undecided
Re: Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 by SpaceGoat: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
bruv you shouldnt have promise her money in the first place angry
Re: Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 by BRAV0O(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
SpaceGoat: bruv you shouldnt have promise her money in the first place angry
I didn't get you ? Sure say you read the story well ? grin grin
Re: Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 by ERCROSS(m): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
*spreads mat*
grin
Re: Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 by gbodimowo(m): 3:14am On Aug 22, 2014
I thank God for the ability to autocorrect English in my head
Re: Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 by PrincessB1(f): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2014
BRAV0O: I didn't get you ? Sure say you read the story well ? grin grin
Dats spaceGoat for yucheesy, always funny grin grin grin
Re: Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 by Dygeasy(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2014
I'm touched. Handkerchief please.
Re: Story For The Gods ( The Traitor) 1.1 by BRAV0O(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2014
PrincessB1: Dats spaceGoat for yucheesy, always funny grin grin grin
funny indeed grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Genotype / Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.