Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (56022 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lebienconnu: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
i always insist on "whatever that makes you happy". Our society is not a happy one because of unnecessary, dangerous and hypocritic religious overloads.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lyzee21(f): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dat this hapend 2 ur parents doesnt mean d same wil hapen 2 u. It depends on d way u wnt ur own marriage 2 be.
tensazangetsu: Honestly dude marriage no make meaning o all the married people around me none of them are happy even my parents kraa my dad was always cheating on my mom she just stayed because of us i have made that decision since i was a child but i wanna have kids though but marriage never.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by successking: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Off course it's not new. During my days in school I saw it even in my department.

But investigation has proved that such people are not from descent homes. They may have parents but lack character, conscience and no upbringing at all. At the end of it all, there is always one regret or another because of the feeling of being cheated.

The bible says 'train a child in the way he should go and when grows he will not depart'

4 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy: Why is everyone concentrating on the ladies only?
You think we ladies are happy to marry second-hand guys who's quality akamu has been wasted all these years and their D's wrinkled from poking too many holes grin?

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Natasha2(f): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Something I can never do like wtf so you are my bf we should live together? It makes no sense.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Acidosis(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
...and we wonder why some parents send their wards to the so called "glorified secondary schools"?

One can hardly differenciate these government schools from S€. x Ghettos.

Guys without girlfriends in my time were referred to as "weak" guys. Those whose partners live in different places (school hostels especially) were seen as "poor" folks who cannot afford the 'husband-wife' expenses.

University Education in Nigeria is overrated. Students only spend 1 year on Degree/Knowledge acquisition; 3 years on s. £x, dating, campus fellowships, and the likes.

Private Education is just the way forward in the country. I personally know girls in my area (back then) who destroyed their wombs because of boyfriends; others nearly killed themselves with drugs (Postinor).

My condolence goes to their respective future/present husbands who would be carjoled into the Sarah-Hannah kinda faith.

8 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
lyzee21: Dat this hapend 2 ur parents doesnt mean d same wil hapen 2 u. It depends on d way u wnt ur own marriage 2 be.

Leave him alone... No one is loyal... What if his wife cheats on him...

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by benswagtt(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dannyxy: cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's understandable)..
exactly! Same wit me! No virgin no marraige... Dis days 2 marry dey fear me... Imagine a gal fvckin ova 10men both anal nd tru virgina nt excludin blowjobs... U con expect me make i marry dat kind gal because say she don repent... God 4bid! I rada remain unmarried... I c sum gals comment nd shed tears...

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Acidosis(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
benswagtt: exactly! Same wit me! No virgin no marraige... Dis days 2 marry dey fear me... Imagine a gal fvckin ova 10men both anal nd tru virgina nt excludin blowjobs... U con expect me make i marry dat kind gal because say she don repent... God 4bid! I rada remain unmarried... I c sum gals comment nd shed tears...

Are you a vir. gin?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by shilexholly(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Its a life drama......mine we lived in d same aous different rooms,mostly we are 2geda...it was fun sha..but afta I went 4 ma NYSC she turn a new leaf Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ got a married.....its funny...but wat will we surly be.....its not d̶̲̥̅̊α† bad 2 liv wit each oda u just av 2 apply senses.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Lankaline(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan:
As if na only them waka cum
I don't know o cheesy see the guy hyperventilating even when they can't count the number of ladies they've been getting down with.
How will they see virgins to marry since they are busy poking all the ones around
GodMode:
What?
I don't get the joke in relation to the thread. Sorry
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by maborukoje(f): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Little wonder an igbo adage says "oyi n'aka mma na mbiarute"[/quote]

Translation pls
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
benswagtt: exactly! Same wit me! No virgin no marraige... Dis days 2 marry dey fear me... Imagine a gal fvckin ova 10men both anal nd tru virgina nt excludin blowjobs... U con expect me make i marry dat kind gal because say she don repent... God 4bid! I rada remain unmarried... I c sum gals comment nd shed tears...

A person (girl/woman) can be virgin and still give bj...

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
That's entrapment bro, #idonyanidonyan
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
hugelyendowed: am sure that many would come here to play saint.

Anyway, as for me, I lived together with my girlfriend back in school. From 2nd year to final year. I was just a year ahead of her. I would have married her if I had gotten job immediately after graduation but u know women , time doesn't wait for them so she just got married last December.

So why were you living with another man's wife?
Did you disvirgin her for another man? Are you satisfied now?

Pitiful and ungrateful person you are.
I lived with guys. My wife lived with girls. The way it is supposedto be.

On our wedding day, nobody raised hand in the church and we were not afraid of anybody. We stood clear and clean before God and man in the cathedral and were properly married

You, where were you rushing to?

4 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Jarchi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Asin,I go just they read una comment go

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Eyop: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
This thread made me remember an old neighbour of mine who was a notorious fucklicant i.e he imports babes as far as the east. So it got to the time he was to get married as per family pressure as the only Son of the family. So we talked about it and i advised him to get married to one out of the ladies(she was very submissive and respectful)he used to import... My guy said no oooo that god forbid grin grin and i asked why na My guy said he wants to marry a Virgin because considering the rate at which he messed up with girls that he cannot marry her ooo or any babe that's not virgin. I grin grin and told him that highest may be the girl only dated like 10 guys na,my guy got angry angry & said no that instead of me to talk of minimum of 500 guys i dey yarn nonsense and that imagine over 500 guys on the pussy,wetin go come remain for am for marriage grin grin

He later packed out and since then i have not heard from him cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by passionate88: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
There's one in my lodge @ the moment, the girl paid for everything the guy is just there doing nothing, I haven't seen him gone to school, not once. Whenever the girl travel out, he brings in another girl to sleepover. A neighbour want to tell the girl but I cautioned her against it. Some girls love foolishly while some boys behave foolishly too.

5 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. You are living together doesn't mean u are humping each other, if that's the case, who gives a shii? Abeg, don't restrict ur lives to nonexistent rules, life is too short to start following every rule to the letter. As for me, uniben babes, we can arrange to rent a flat and live together. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy:
I don't know o cheesy see the guy hyperventilating even when they can't count the number of ladies they've been getting down with.
How will they see virgins to marry since they are busy poking all the ones around
What?
I don't get the joke in relation to the thread. Sorry

I need affection
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
UuzbaGuuzba:

On our wedding day, nobody raised hand in the church and we were not afraid of anybody. We stood clear and clean before God and man in the cathedral and were properly married

No one is clean
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy:
I know. That situation sometimes puts me in a state of maniacal bewilderment. The quagmire of men looking for scarce virgins may lead the ship of our society towards avoidable cataracts, water-fronts, land mines, icebergs and oxbow lakes.

Nigeria adigo mma

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Let me add this:

I was soooo alien with the the uni-s-ex-isity life because of my background. People would always ask about my girlfriend even before I clocked 18.

Atlast, peer-pressure led me into boyfriend/girlfriend thing in my 400L.

Parents should never trust their wards 100% including those who engage themselves with campus fellowship stuffs. Choi!! CFI choir! May God forgive una!! May God forgive us all

(Amen)

4 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
UuzbaGuuzba:

op, abeg pass this guy glass, what's the connection between marriage and the topic? And where is it written that u must marry the girl u sleep with? Your post reeks of hypocrisy. There is nothing more abhorring than self-deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
passionate88: There's one in my lodge @ the moment, the girl paid for everything the guy is just there doing nothing, I haven't seen him gone to school, not once. Whenever the girl travel out, he brings in another girl to sleepover. A neighbour want to tell the girl but I cautioned her against it. Some girls love foolishly while some boys behave foolishly too.

Chai.. I've been looking for someone to sponsor my ideas.. Tell that girl about me abeg. Let the neighbour or you tell her Ooo before its too late cos karma is a b:itch..

I need an angel investor right now.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Senseless kids do that...

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Tex42(m): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Elxandre:
LOL. Stick to what you know.
I seemingly seem fine too, but I know something got amiss in me because of single parentship.
Do you know what's happening in P.Diddy or Dangote's home?

It almost always turns out faulty, I tell you bro.
i agree with u.my girlfrnd grew up without her mother.she is very domestic,respecting,responsible and hardworking,but sumtimz she just acts & behaves very awfully that it becomes very obvious that she lacks some kind of training,but realizing her mistake,she apologizes.

most times i get mad at her,but she is always sorry about her actions and she be like; 'i just want to get better'.

gonna marry her some day and make her happy. well, thatz the short...of a very long story.

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by redsun(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Imagine lying over flimsy things about their flatmates to their parents as if they are children that should told what to at that stage. That is why they never grow up and responsible because they always tend to see themselves as children that should always be afraid of their parents like naughthy kids.

Sometimes parents needs to be taught and it is the responsibility of the dynamic learned to do so.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hon professor Cfcfan obahiangbon cheesy
CFCfan:
I know. That situation sometimes puts me in a state of maniacal bewilderment. The quagmire of men looking for scarce virgins may lead the ship of our society towards avoidable cataracts, water-fronts, land mines, icebergs and oxbow lakes.

Nigeria adigo mma
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by scribble: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
i call such places Nirvana

if i had more booty during my university years, i wouldnt be so damn antsy at the moment

ladies share your booty
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by redsun(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Imagine lying over flimsy things about their flatmates to their parents as if they are children that should told what to do at that stage. That is why they never grow up and responsible because they always tend to see themselves as children that should always be afraid of their parents like naughthy kids.

Sometimes parents needs to be taught and it is the responsibility of the dynamic learned to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online! / 10 Underrated Courses Nigerian Students Should Consider Choosing / Man Rejected In Nigeria Over Facial Tumour Now A 4th Year Medical Student In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.