Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (56336 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by chimerase2: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
I did dat wen I was in ma final year
Dis one i dont knw if she knws how to cook, cus I cook for her serve her even put water for her to bath while she stay put on the bed chatting cheesy
I really treated her like a queen

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by millionboi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Religion aside...thy is no wisdom in it!Foolishnes

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
1stola:
lol!
later, those bitches becomes very desperate and will just trap one maga guy after a WASTED fuckïng life grin
na so e be for naija now o infact its worse in other countries wetin i see for university mouth no fit talk o

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
May God bless u for putting up dis story, am actually in mist of student in on of d town in edo right following my transfer frm my ofx in lag, its an eye saw dear brodas n sistas. Am even tired to d extend dat am praying to give birth to only male kids which is not really possible. God help us oo.

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Well I did that in school d girl was a post jambite I try make she enta skul tire buh to no avail. Well she had to go bak to rivers state. Buh I swear those ppl are soo good in bed infact some time I can't keep up with her sexual urge.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ochibaisik(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Alot of atrocities..
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ellemuah:
Are u virgin?? So its fornication 4 guys cn be justified but 4 girls, its abominable??

I'm a 25 year old virgin... I don't believe there's a god.. I am not religious.. I am not bothered about peer pressure.

My point is... been a virgin has nothing to do with religion.

Sex is built into every living thing.. Having sex is not wrong..

Even religious people SIN more than me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by 360command: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
hugelyendowed: am sure that many would come here to play saint.

Anyway, as for me, I lived together with my girlfriend back in school. From 2nd year to final year. I was just a year ahead of her. I would have married her if I had gotten job immediately after graduation but u know women , time doesn't wait for them so she just got married last December.
would you say she cheated on you , i.e was she double dating?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by kayusbrown(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Cohabiting is a kind of "Internship" for future wife/husband to gather experience before marriage... wink

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by sikells(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
some of this hypocrites eh...so what's the difference between a lady that goes over to her guy's place on weekends, Cook, cleans d house ,washes and have s*x with him countless times and d one cohabiting?..are they not doing d same thing?

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Danhumprey: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
purplesummer: I didn't cohabit but I used to watch with interest and disappointment how my fellow girls gave themselves in "marriage" free of charge. They cook, clean, wash clothes, give s*x, and even contribute financially to the relationship. Some even stab lectures when they have to cook or wash boyfriend's clothes. I pitied such girls.
@bolded,

11 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
extremelygolden:

And this is the reason you should get married, my brother - to fix what you believe your parents couldn't fix in their own marriage.

This is the time to prove to your father that a man could actually be faithful to his wife.
Show him that a man could actually love and respect his wife. And the only way you could do all this is through marriage.

My prayer for you is that God heal your heart and send your way that irresistable girl/lady that will eventually be your wife when you are so ready.

Loosen up a little, you're too hard on yourself.
It is well with you.

Foolish comment.. He's got nothing to prove... Your comment is foolish cos its one sided. Cos you said

"A man could actually be faithful to his wife.
Show him that a man could actually love and respect his wife ".

What if the wife doesn't love him and not faithful to him...

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lalasticlala(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
mdee1: Any Unaab female student in or about to enter should hit me up, let's get a house together. I promise no sex...unless u want
Lol
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dreyl(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dannyxy: cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's understandable)..
Dude you re on a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong thing.

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Elxandre(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: p.diddy kids are from a single home they turned out alright even dangote raised his kids alone
LOL. Stick to what you know.
I seemingly seem fine too, but I know something got amiss in me because of single parentship.
Do you know what's happening in P.Diddy or Dangote's home?

It almost always turns out faulty, I tell you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
GodMode:

Foolish comment.. He's got nothing to prove... Your comment is foolish cos its one sided. Cos you said

"A man could actually be faithful to his wife.
Show him that a man could actually love and respect his wife ".

What if the wife doesn't love him and not faithful to him...

Me myself I don't think I wanna get marrid common d girls are plenty and I belive 10yrs from now all dis gals would be gaga crazy they would want to do what we guys are doing.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by piagetskinner(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: Its not proper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, i can spend few days and go back to my own room.
Plenty things ft happen within the time frame of 'few days'

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nairaland!!!!, s:e:u:n and segregation!!!!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by 360command: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
chimerase2: I did dat wen I was in ma final year
Dis one i dont knw if she knws how to cook, cus I cook for her serve her even put water for her to bath while she stay put on the bed chatting cheesy
did you wash her panties?

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by 1stola: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: na so e be for naija now o infact its worse in other countries wetin i see for university mouth no fit talk o
hmn! marrying no be small thing o!
The evil men do...
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Drdreluv: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
As for me it was chop & Go

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Akalia(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Acceptable, no excuse for been a lesbian or gay!!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by chimerase2: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
360command: did you wash her panties?
question for the gods tongue

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by yehmi01(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2014

Please visit

www.mumu.com

And sign up

Na people like you dem dey look for.

Things dey happen for nija ohh. So this kind thing dey happen.

God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by piagetskinner(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
purplesummer: I didn't cohabit but I used to watch with interest and disappointment how my fellow girls gave themselves in "marriage" free of charge. They cook, clean, wash clothes, give s*x, and even contribute financially to the relationship. Some even stab lectures when they have to cook or wash boyfriend's clothes. I pitied such girls.
Knew a guy that lived like that back then in school...surprisingly the girl graduated,nd the boy was however weeded off from the school b4 he got to his 3rd year
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lalasticlala(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
LOL

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
Haaa! Ifeoma Ifeoma Ifeoma!!!! My story of our cohabitation. Brb
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by slap1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Testing the microphone... testing 1, 2, 3...
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Elxandre:
You are very selfish.
You want children, but you don't want them to have a mother.
Do you think children with single parents find it easy? I'm a case study. I know how my life feels with my absent dad who is already at eternal crossroads with my Mum who hates him because of his past misdeeds.

What you should be looking out for, is a lady with a good heart, and with you being determined to be a good parent unlike your dad, it only makes the job easier.

Have you ever heard of a "sex mate"

Someone you Bleep but you bff for life.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Tex42(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Trust nigerians to abuse opportunities;give them freedom,they abuse it.give them power,they abuse it.trust them and they'll take u for a mugu.

those male & female students who live 2geda in an apartment are as useless as the letter 'P' in psychology.

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by lalasticlala(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
egbe4real: May God bless u for putting up dis story, am actually in mist of student in on of d town in edo right following my transfer frm my ofx in lag, its an eye saw dear brodas n sistas. Am even tired to d extend dat am praying to give birth to only male kids which is not really possible. God help us oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.