Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (101909 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Tinyemeka(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Phone gurus, I have a Samsung galaxy i9100, stock ROM. The phone battery had been acting poorly of late (discharging too soon once the data is switched on).

Yesterday the screen suddenly went black with a green android image and grey thought bubble. At the screen top was this error message:

[AST_STAT = 0x 10000 ]

And in big letters: HARDWARE RESET

Now the phone can't power up even when I left it plugged for hours.

Have tried Googling but can't find any reasonable help.

Cc Saibinc, karmanaut
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by tech4tall: 2:56am On Nov 15, 2015
I can't send messages to network operators
for e.g 131 on mtn, 141 on airtel.

each time I send a message to network operators, I always get the response "message not sent"

I'm using gionee p2
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Tinyemeka:
Phone gurus, I have a Samsung galaxy i9100, stock ROM. The phone battery had been acting poorly of late (discharging too soon once the data is switched on).

Yesterday the screen suddenly went black with a green android image and grey thought bubble. At the screen top was this error message:

[AST_STAT = 0x 10000 ]

And in big letters: HARDWARE RESET

Now the phone can't power up even when I left it plugged for hours.

Have tried Googling but can't find any reasonable help.

Cc Saibinc, karmanaut
It seems that's a problem unique to your device.
[url=forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s2/help/smpl-black-screen-suddenly-t1194677/page2]someone suggested placing a piece of paper between the battery [/url]
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by abesky(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Guru in the house help me since I upgrade my Sony xperia Z2 to android 5.1 the phone get hot easily and when I use camera to snap it always showed unfortunately photo stopped. How can I fix this Help.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by stixz(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by stixz(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm using infinix hot note running on latest lollipop. Anytime I put any of my sim on 3g only it won't display any service and I'm in an area with strong network(mtn and glo) this was d reason I upgraded to lollipop cos it was d same back on kitkat.someone should pls help.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by lastjudge: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
please NLs help me with solution on my Samsung galaxy grand 2 got brick when i tried to upgrade it to latest android version (kitkat).
I have tried re-flashing it with Odin3 but it always failed, i hav used more than 3versions of Odin3 even change of pc.
I took it to Onitsha but the repairers culdnt un-brick it. i hav checked all Samsung shops withing the State but dey all only sale but dont repair.
....Please friends ur Solutions is highly appriciated
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by lastjudge: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
lastjudge:
please NLs help me with solution on my Samsung galaxy grand 2 got brick when i tried to upgrade it to latest android version (kitkat).
I have tried re-flashing it with Odin3 but it always failed, i hav used more than 3versions of Odin3 even change of pc.
I took it to Onitsha but the repairers culdnt un-brick it. i hav checked all Samsung shops withing the State but dey all only sale but dont repair.
....Please friends ur Solutions is highly appriciated

this is wat Odin3 display when it Failed

<ID:0/004> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Binary Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1100)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/004> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/004>
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

2. this is wat my phone display>> 1% level with display of "MMC Write fail" "SW REV CHECK FAIL : [sb1]fused 2> Binary 1
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
stixz:
I'm using infinix hot note running on latest lollipop. Anytime I put any of my sim on 3g only it won't display any service and I'm in an area with strong network(mtn and glo) this was d reason I upgraded to lollipop cos it was d same back on kitkat.someone should pls help.
If its persists with firmware updates then it might just be a hardware problem.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
lastjudge:

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Leave CS..

2. this is wat my phone display>> 1% level with display of "MMC Write fail" "SW REV CHECK FAIL : [sb1]fused 2> Binary 1
What version are you trying to flash?
KitKat? Or the previous version you were on?
PS you're trying to flash an mbn file, which is the boot loader.
If the firmware you downloaded came in parts load everything except the boot loader.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by stixz(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Karmanaut:

If its persists with firmware updates then it might just be a hardware problem.
Is there any solution to it?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
stixz:

Is there any solution to it?
You can check your device's thread on the phones section, or take it to Carlcare.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Tinyemeka(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Karmanaut:

It seems that's a problem unique to your device.
[url=forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s2/help/smpl-black-screen-suddenly-t1194677/page2]someone suggested placing a piece of paper between the battery [/url]
Used to do that, then the problem stopped. Now the phone doesn't power up anymore. Just a blank black screen with the error message.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Used to do that, then the problem stopped. Now the phone doesn't power up anymore. Just a blank black screen with the error message.
Try to flash with Odin.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by lastjudge: 1:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Karmanaut:

What version are you trying to flash?
KitKat? Or the previous version you were on?
PS you're trying to flash an mbn file, which is the boot loader.
If the firmware you downloaded came in parts load everything except the boot loader.
1. kitkat
2. not an mbn file but PDA file
3. the firmware did not came in parts
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 17, 2015
lastjudge:
1. kitkat 2. not an mbn file but PDA file 3. the firmware did not came in parts
An mbn file was packaged in the tar file you're flashing. Get a new ROM from somewhere else. If it doesn't work then download the ROM for the previous version you were on.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by kroosx: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
plz i hv a memory card 8gb in my gone which is filled... but my phone usb storage still has 9gb free and anytime i wanna download a video it says memory full.... this just started recently plz help.... i use a tecno G9
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
kroosx:
plz i hv a memory card 8gb in my gone which is filled... but my phone usb storage still has 9gb free and anytime i wanna download a video it says memory full.... this just started recently plz help.... i use a tecno G9
Shat browser are you using?
The browser is most likely trying to download to the filled SD card.
Change the download destination on the browser.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Carlcaresophia: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2015
stixz:
Hi Stixz! Please check if the area is covered by 3G, and comfirm your APN settings is right. Also check if your phone have enough balance. If there is still problem, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by ExInferis(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2015
lastjudge:

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Leave CS..

ODIN cannot write to NAND because the internal memory block (mmc 0) is corrupted and thus non-writable. For all intents and purposes, that's a hardware brick.

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by ExInferis(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2015
stixz:

Is it a dual sim?

Either you placed your sim on the 2G-only tray, or your phone is 2g only. or you can try another sim from a different operator.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by kroosx: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2015
PLZ help my fone keeps saying memory full anytym i wanna download apps from play store.... i hv a 16gb internal memory..nd an sdcard of 8gb... woh do i do plz
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Ozone4eva: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Pls I need help on how to upgrade the OS of my LG Optimus. It updates only through WiFi and whenever I try to do that it'll download a bit and pause. Is there any other way to this? Can phone experts do this for me? Thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Carlcaresophia: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2015
kroosx:
Hi Kroosx, you can try to delete some files that you do not use usually. Also you can try to set your default memory to your phone, rather than your SD card. Ways as following: Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk.
If there is still problem, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by samoice(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
I'm using infinix hot 2, I Cnt view my photos, I can't take pictures and cant even upload, it says a USB cord has locked my internal storage, my system can't even see my phone, guys please help??
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Iphesure212(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
please I'm having xender or flashare connection prob. sending and receiving files is terribly slow now. sometimes it just disconnects
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by kroosx: 12:59am On Dec 05, 2015
plz dere re sum apps immediately i just download dem on play store afterbinstalling them b4 use i get the " unfoortunately app has stoped working" msg.... i ve done d necesary uninstalling and installingprocedure it didnt work....urgent help needed plz.... i use a G9
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by lastjudge: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2015
ExInferis:

ODIN cannot write to NAND because the internal memory block (mmc 0) is corrupted and thus non-writable. For all intents and purposes, that's a hardware brick.
...but are u an Engr.? can u help me to fix the hardware brick?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
lastjudge:

...but are u an Engr.? can u help me to fix the hardware brick?
I guess you're still able to boot to ODIN Mode since you could attempt flashing it using ODIN. Try flashing TWRP recovery on it using ODIN and then, flash custom ROM on it. If that fails, you may bring it to my office in Computer Village.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
samoice:
I'm using infinix hot 2, I Cnt view my photos, I can't take pictures and cant even upload, it says a USB cord has locked my internal storage, my system can't even see my phone, guys please help??
Flashing the phone using SP Flash is your only known solution for now. I hope you know how to do that.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ozone4eva:
Pls I need help on how to upgrade the OS of my LG Optimus. It updates only through WiFi and whenever I try to do that it'll download a bit and pause. Is there any other way to this? Can phone experts do this for me? Thanks
For Noon, OTA Update is your best option. Just make sure that you're connected to a fast WiFi/internet access else, you might end up bricking the phone. LG android devices are very fragile especially; to software issues.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Iphesure212:
please I'm having xender or flashare connection prob. sending and receiving files is terribly slow now. sometimes it just disconnects
What's the model of your phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.