Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Sincere Plea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincere Plea (815 Views)

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / Just A Plea To The Guys / 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Plea by MarshRiley(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is a sincere plea
This guy is in love with a girl and he really feels she's the girl of his dreams,He wants to know how to get her as she's forming hard to get and me av runned out of ideas o
Abeg,what shud he do,ur advice is needed
Re: Sincere Plea by farano(f): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
What else He should get her just one Ferrari.... Thank me later!

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Plea by MarshRiley(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
farano: What else He should get her just one Ferrari.... Thank me later!
Ferrari?ok o
Re: Sincere Plea by pasqal09: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
What if she doesn't want a ferrari?
Re: Sincere Plea by Tymax(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Just a warning: If it takes an expensive gift to get her attention then my brother, she is not the girl of your dreams. She's a nightmare waiting to happen.

Just be there for her emotionally. Dazall! angry

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Plea by dytbabe: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
pasqal09: What if she doesn't want a ferrari?

Present that to me first na
Hehehehhehehehe

1 Like

Re: Sincere Plea by pasqal09: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
dytbabe:

Present that to me first na
Hehehehhehehehe
Typical 9ja girl
Re: Sincere Plea by dytbabe: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
pasqal09:
Typical 9ja girl

Before nko
Re: Sincere Plea by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Get her wheelbarrow then!Just be careful omoboy
Re: Sincere Plea by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
What stage have you gotten with her ?

Does she pick your calls when you ring her ?

How often and where do you see her ?

If you don't trip a girl, she won't find a reason to date you. Any little thing about you could trip her.

Your voice, your face, your job, your diction, your eyes, your height, your flat.

Girls are more attracted to a man with a well furnished house than a man who has two cars with no proper house furnishing..

What is your strength ? What is it about you that a Lady has ever admired openly ? Use that on her..

1 Like

Re: Sincere Plea by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax: Just a warning: If it takes an expensive gift to get her attention then my brother, she is not the girl of your dreams. She's a nightmare waiting to happen.

Just be there for her emotionally. Dazall! angry

You have a point. Ladies are in the habit of asking, " if I come, what will you keep for me " ? That is after you have made a mistake of giving her kola on a first visit.

Answer her by saying, that there is nothing in the house for now. That she should come and cook the little indomie you have..
Re: Sincere Plea by pasqal09: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
dytbabe:

Before nko
Re: Sincere Plea by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
farano: What else He should get her just one Ferrari.... Thank me later!
she already told him she doesn`t want a ferrari undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sincere Plea by MarshRiley(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
okparaugo: What stage have you gotten with her ?

Does she pick your calls when you ring her ?

How often and where do you see her ?

If you don't trip a girl, she won't find a reason to date you. Any little thing about you could trip her.

Your voice, your face, your job, your diction, your eyes, your height, your flat.

Girls are more attracted to a man with a well furnished house than a man who has two cars with no proper house furnishing..

What is your strength ? What is it about you that a Lady has ever admired openly ? Use that on her..
Noted bro
But I dey fear u o,only u knw all ds tinz grin
Re: Sincere Plea by sparklie(f): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
[b][/b]
MarshRiley: This is a sincere plea
This guy is in love with a girl and he really feels she's the girl of his dreams,He wants to know how to get her as she's forming hard to get and me av runned out of ideas o

You will need to "runned" into more ideas.
Re: Sincere Plea by farano(f): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
pasqal why are you talking like dis nah ? grin Even you sef will fall deeply inlove grin
Re: Sincere Plea by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
farano: pasqal why are you talking like dis nah ? grin Even you sef will fall deeply inlove grin

Farano my love undecided
Re: Sincere Plea by farano(f): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jregz:
she already told him she doesn`t want a ferrari undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin
For where?! Dah gal for Davido song no even talk dah thing with im mouth grin grin grin Davido just dey deceive una lmao!
Re: Sincere Plea by farano(f): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
okparaugo:

Farano my love undecided
tongue
Re: Sincere Plea by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
farano: For where?! Dah gal for Davido song no even talk dah thing with im mouth grin grin grin Davido just dey deceive una lmao!
Lol
Re: Sincere Plea by NiniArike(f): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2014

I can change your mind.
Re: Sincere Plea by MarshRiley(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike:

I can change your mind.
I'll love to see u try dear
Re: Sincere Plea by MrCork: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2014

...and the guy happens to be u? ..abi?...bro we hear to advise females....not males!! angry

1 Like

Re: Sincere Plea by NiniArike(f): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
MarshRiley:
I'll love to see u try dear
That was a Joke. Don't take it serious.
Re: Sincere Plea by MarshRiley(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
NiniArike:
That was a Joke. Don't take it serious.
Awww,I wasn't waitin for smtin
Re: Sincere Plea by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2014
Why lie? You're the "guy ". sad
Re: Sincere Plea by MarshRiley(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2014
Khalessi: Why lie? You're the "guy ". sad
Me ke?
My Gf is the girl of my dreams,I don't need another

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Change One Thing About Your Partner, What Would It Be? / 3 Sure Shot Signs That Your Partner Truly Loves You! / Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.