Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... (6538 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Just some few minutes ago, one dude from God knows where came out and start advicing guys to be fvcking girls and dumping them asif if his dad was like that he would be in existence today to spew this trashundecided....

Just another minutes ago another guy said that he's in love with the boobs or butts, whatever you people call it, and this was coming from a prominent romancelanderundecided

Things like this makes me to begin to ask myself if these people really came from a "home"...one thing about life is, people must trample upon you weather you like it or nay...

I kept telling peole, one thing about relationship is...you keep giving it a trial until you find the mr\miss right....the previous ones that never worked out for you was so necessary to open your eyes to be able to decipher the right one when they come..

So, it is implausible for you to come here and start advicing learned and Godfearing guys like us who have the fate that one day we will marry and settle down and build a home together with the woman of our dreams to be sleepind aroundundecided....this is ridiculous i must say.

Yes, most girls ain't worth it, i'm aware of this, infact, i created a thread two nights ago of how devastated i was when a girl i loved so much broke the kinda news that guys hate hearing to me...now, this is a girl i do almost everything for...i dnt blame her sha, only God knows what she lost...but that doesn't mean i should come here and castigate all the girls knowing that there still good ones out there, though it's hard to imagine but i 've met a few...one is currently on my radar now sef...

I dnt even know, maybe lemme match break here first....

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by onstelly(f): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ok
But I don't understand all these

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by falconey(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin
Welcome op you just lost it too.

5 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Vinshu(f): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Most men are shameless

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Its sad when i read such i only feel sorry for the next generation

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by ireneony(f): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Op tell them

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
onstelly:
Ok
But I don't understand all these
How will you understand when you skipt through the whole postundecided
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by UyiIredia(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Vinshu:
Most men are shameless
If men are shameless women must be shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01 wu u dey follow refer talk? enh, cc killerman57.
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Beesluv: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mmm
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
falconey:
grin

Welcome op you just lost it too.
I know what i want in life young man...never expected such coment from youundecided
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01 wu u dey follow refer talk? enh, cc killerman57,Obontami,phboi
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
vile:
Its sad when i read such i only feel sorry for the next generation

undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
I know what i want in life young man...never expected such coment from youundecided
Falconey, falcao abi wetin be ur name.i will report u to d NL gods for my shrine oo. watch ur back. kontinew jare firsking01

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by IamLEGEND1: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
mah nígga,numero uno don turn philosopher. grin
But we luv dem salacious àsses tho'.it's not like we can help it.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by onstelly(f): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm I didn't, I read everything
Sorry bout the heart break anyway
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by falconey(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:

Nothing was wrong with my remark, i was being honest and blunt. If you have a contrary view air it. Don't quote me around because i didn't make my point from your view.

you know what? if you feel and think i was wrong convince me....... don't forget to come along with fact.
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by onstelly(f): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:

Nope I didn't, I read everything
Sorry bout the heart break
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Its like u still havnt gotten over dat breakup. I thought u said u r over it.
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Vinshu:
Most men are shameless
U r right, but it makes up 4 d fact dat most women r useless.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by killerman57: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Just some few minutes ago, one dude from God knows where came out and start advicing guys to be fvcking girls and dumping them asif if his dad was like that he would be in existence today to spew this trashundecided....

Just another minutes ago another guy said that he's in love with the boobs or butts, whatever you people call it, and this was coming from a prominent romancelanderundecided

Things like this makes me to begin to ask myself if these people really came from a "home"...one thing about life is, people must trample upon you weather you like it or nay...

I kept telling peole, one thing about relationship is...you keep giving it a trial until you find the mr\miss right....the previous ones that never worked out for you was so necessary to open your eyes to be able to decipher the right one when they come..

So, it is implausible for you to come here and start advicing learned and Godfearing guys like us who have the fate that one day we will marry and settle down and build a home together with the woman of our dreams to be sleepind aroundundecided....this is ridiculous i must say.

Yes, most girls ain't worth it, i'm aware of this, infact, i created a thread two nights ago of how devastated i was when a girl i loved so much broke the kinda news that guys hate hearing to me...now, this is a girl i do almost everything for...i dnt blame her sha, only God knows what she lost...but that doesn't mean i should come here and castigate all the girls knowing that there still good ones out there, though it's hard to imagine but i 've met a few...one is currently on my radar now sef...

I dnt even know, maybe lemme match break here first....
. Look black nigga, I hate bitches, but I hate Pusssy ass licking Niggaz more.... If I mark u X , u will be categorised and treated like one of then bitches.... I shouldn't even be on this thread, staying here is annoying.... Trying to act up all ladies man, and win a how here as a trophy for your foolishness .... Lame bitch ass Nigga....

WiLdFLame:
firstking01 wu u dey follow refer talk? enh, cc killerman57,Obontami,phboi
. Bigger bros, abeg no dey invite me come this kind shityy thread from shityy Niggaz again bro....

Just follow me.... Ma next thread will be training ma guyz here on how to be players, and techniques of forking bitches....

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by faith551(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
matured thinking, truth is that most guys on NL just portray a different picture from their true selves,lots will come in here to form tough but are babies in real life. so my advice is ''dn't take ppl on NL TOO serious.

btw i see nothing wrong with the guy that said he loves boobs and butt,I am obsessed with boobs too but it doesn't mean i disrespect ladies.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
killerman57:
. Look black nigga, I hate bitches, but I hate Pusssy ass licking Niggaz more.... If I mark u X , u will be categorised and treated like one of then bitches.... I shouldn't even be on this thread, staying here is annoying.... Trying to act up all ladies man, and win a how here as a trophy for your foolishness .... Lame bitch ass Nigga....

. Bigger bros, abeg no dey invite me come this kind shityy thread from shityy Niggaz again bro....

Just follow me.... Ma next thread will be training ma guyz here on how to be players, and techniques of forking bitches....
You are pathetic fellow

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Its like u still havnt gotten over dat breakup. I thought u said u r over it.
I 've gotten over it since that saturday night, i dnt sleep over heartbreaks nigga...the only thing is, it will hurt you @that moment so much, but if you work on your mind and thinking, before you know it, you are over it...and btw, what makes you think i ve not gotten over it

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by SubtleFRED(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Vinshu:
Most men are shameless
Girls like you don't deserve a ring. The only ring your type deserves is RING WORM

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
onstelly:

Nope I didn't, I read everything Sorry bout the heart break
Hehehehhe, why sorrycheesy??
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
Op tell them

Sadly we aint listening
Or we just dont give a fùck

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
killerman57:

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
falconey:

Nothing was wrong with my remark, i was being honest and blunt. If you have a contrary view air it. Don't quote me around because i didn't make my point from your view.

you know what? if you feel and think i was wrong convince me....... don't forget to come along with fact.
Mr Falconey, i believe you are educated and responsible?...now, chose between these two in a woman...

Character or beauty...??

And be sincere with your answer cos it might depict what your future could look like, come on??
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
WiLdFLame:
firstking01 wu u dey follow refer talk? enh, cc killerman57.
I no follow anybody refer anythingy...i just sort out and impression to correct, cos it might lead even you astray if you are not careful here on nairaland.
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
ALL VHIS NL GUYS DONT HAVE SENSE AGAIN
GOD HAFF REMOVE DER SENSE AND PUT CAT OWN INSIDE...
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
faith551:
matured thinking, truth is that most guys on NL just portray a different picture from their true selves,lots will come in here to form tough but are babies in real life. so my advice is ''dn't take ppl on NL TOO serious.

btw i see nothing wrong with the guy that said he loves boobs and butt,I am obsessed with boobs too but it doesn't mean i disrespect ladies.

I love boobs and butt too
Im a butt connoiseur

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? / 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. / Difference Between Pant(undies) And Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.