Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? (2550 Views)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by icebebe(f): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Lol why?
nofin,jus dnt feel comfortable wiv it
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by ideology(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Yes ke
shocked issoryt, now am wondering what I was born with tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
ideology: shocked issoryt, now am wondering what I was born with tongue
A sledgehammer maybe...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Justeenaleo(f): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
icebebe: nofin,jus dnt feel comfortable wiv it
Sweet
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by ideology(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Houseofglam7:
A sledgehammer maybe...
Oh na, wetin I go use am do na
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Tallesty1(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2014
Neldrizzy: myy son!!! Hehe
lols, morning ogagrin
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=Justeenaleo]
Sweet [/quo

Me sweet
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2014
justi4jesu: Cos of jealousy.
hmmm really how do you know that
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Because women understand women, so they know that they are all after thesame thing.gringringrin

But seriously@Op, women has always been their own enemy. I think it is in their blood. They are jealous, competitive and they kinda enjoy the other's mistake/misfortune. It is weird.
what about guys
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Tymax: Pretenders, the whole lot of them. angry

They'd be smiling...

Meanwhile, one is thinking in her mind: "Oh! I just hate you! You're so pretty it hurts. And your bf is so handsome. I hate you. Wish I could break your nose."

The other is thinking: "I see the way you look at me, b*tch! You are lucky we are in public. Why should you have a sexy figure? Not fair. I wish I could shoot u!"

...Then they hug each other. Sneaky. Smh undecided
you are funny
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Tallesty1(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: what about guys
all man on his own, we don't have time for competition.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Justeenaleo(f): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Rolly83:

dearie why are you treating me like this?Pls pm me your number.Thank You.
Sweerie you don't have to go all deperate about it,so what do you want with the number,is the nation in danger? Tell me, what's the info? wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Its a fact dat a 2 or 3 girls can hardly live together for up to 6 months without a fight, or major dispute in some way.

Whenever ladies come together, always expect some drama afterwards.

Its just one of dose funny facts of life.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: all man on his own, we don't have time for competition.
some guys do their friend girlfriend is that not stab at the back

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Tallesty1(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: some guys do their friend girlfriend is that not stab at the back
Nah! It is the chick that back-stabed her mangrin
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Sweerie you don't have to go all deperate about it,so what do you want with the number,is the nation in danger? Tell me, what's the info? wink

I just wanna hear your voice n be friends with you.Thank You.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Jasi7(m): 1:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: ok!!! i love this!
eyo Neldrizzy....whats up?
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Neldrizzy(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Jasi7: eyo Neldrizzy....whats up?
yo! Bro,, am good, and you!
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Jasi7(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: yo! Bro,, am good, and you!

Am doin jst good...wanted askin u about sumfin u shuld hv an idea about...but i prefer it hapend offline...mayb on whatsapp..my fone doesnt send PMs(dont knw y sha)...
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2014
Jasi7:

Am doin jst good...wanted askin u about sumfin u shuld hv an idea about...but i prefer it hapend offline...mayb on whatsapp..my fone doesnt send PMs(dont knw y sha)...
ok,
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Jasi7(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: ok, here is ma number,

Alrite u can wipe it off nw...ive copied it
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Jasi7:

Alrite u can wipe it off nw...ive copied it
edit and wipe it off also pls
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Jasi7(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: ok, here is ma number, 08135396769

I tried adding u bt it looks like ure not on whatsapp...
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Jasi7:

I tried adding u bt it looks like ure not on whatsapp...
am on, currently
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Jasi7(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: am on, currently

Let me try again...or you can add me on dis...den edit and wipe off afterwards
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Jasi7:

Let me try again...or you can add me on dis...den edit and wipe off afterwards
done..... Meanwhile, edit and wipe off that reply were ma number is.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? by Jasi7(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: done..... Meanwhile, edit and wipe off that reply were ma number is.

I already did

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Opinion On This!!!"!!!!!!! / Why Do Ladies Look At Me piercingly? / Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.