Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) (2473 Views)

Nairaland Funny Names And Why. / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2015
#onlyonNL , A dude will upload his picture, few months after that he's getting 10likes. buh a chick 50likes within a couple of hours.
#onlyonNL, you'd come across a whorre giving relationship advice.
#onlyonNL, A dude will just jump into conclusion and side a chick ,without knowing whose ox was gored. #axxlicking.
#onlyonNL, you'd see someone comfortably displaying his/her stupidity like some commercial advert .
#onlyonNL, you'd seek for advice, only to be insulted and made to look like a fool.
you can add yours oh. achoro kwam ima.
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by adedayourt(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2015
#onlyonNL, U ll comment befor reading the post that necesitated ur comment grin

#onlyonNL, you ll drop d best line of comment u can think if nd one 16 yr old boi jus rubbish u angry

#onlyonNL, u find guys dat can say hi to a lady face2face droping romantic lines kiss

#onlyonNL, ll u get to kno d meaning of monika, honeypot, ftc, spacebooker, wailing wailer grin

#onlyonNL, . . .

3 Likes

Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2015
#OnlyonNl you see fools having concensus

#OnlyonNl you see a graduate with Zero IQ like 20TH To comment

#OnlyonNl you see glorious fools

1 Like

Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by lordthree(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2015
#only on Nl you see pointless threads like this one

7 Likes

Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by benedictnsi(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2015
#onlyonNL....... Some will wake up and not mind their business grin

#onlyonNL........ Some will quote someone that wrote nonsense and say nonsense grin

#onlyonNL......... Some will create a thread just to get attention.

#onlyonNL........... "post about Education" ( 70 views, 4 posts) "post about boobs, Tonto, Bovi, Jim iyke, Nude etc" (78567 views 176posts)

#onlyonNL........... Where you see some funny names as moniker.... EG "Goatandyamtheory" CUM4WHAT, friedplantain, isiamu (dickcap) etc.

#onlyonNL........... Ladies add the prefix "miss" to their names just to make you know they are girls.

#onlyonNL............. No racism or insults or exchange of curse to fellow Nairalanders is against the rules yet it happens in every post grin

#onlyonNL.............. You will see a nice topic and pick interest in Reading it, just to open it and find out it is just a link they want you to click on grin (dah one d vex me eeh)

#onlyonNL.............. We have a "like" button but no "Dislik" button.

#onlyonNL.............. Some good topics will never make FP but meaningless ones will be @ the FP just under few seconds.

#onlyonNL................ Someone posts nonsense without a link and then starts calling "Lalasticlala or ishilove"..... grin

#onlyonNL................ Some people celebrate FTC without an award upon say they are FTC without " first Technical sense " (FTC without sense) grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2015
lordthree:
#only on Nl you see pointless threads like this one
ara GBA gbue GI. nkita.
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Hazardd(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2015
Only on NL you will see someone as Jobless as OP posting shiits like this..
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
#OnlyonNl you see fools having concensus

#OnlyonNl you see a graduate with Zero IQ like 20TH To comment

#OnlyonNl you see glorious fools

so on point.
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2015
benedictnsi:
#onlyonNL....... Some will wake up and not mind their business grin

#onlyonNL........ Some will quote someone that wrote nonsense and say nonsense grin

#onlyonNL......... Some will create a thread just to get attention.

#onlyonNL........... "post about Education" ( 70 views, 4 posts) "post about boobs, Tonto, Bovi, Jim iyke, Nude etc" (78567 views 176posts)

#onlyonNL........... Where you see some funny names as moniker.... EG "Goatandyamtheory" CUM4WHAT, friedplantain, isiamu (dickcap) etc.

#onlyonNL........... Ladies add the prefix "miss" to their names just to make you know they are girls.

#onlyonNL............. No racism or insults or exchange of curse to fellow Nairalanders is against the rules yet it happens in every post grin

#onlyonNL.............. You will see a nice topic and pick interest in Reading it, just to open it and find out it is just a link they want you to click on grin (dah one d vex me eeh)

#onlyonNL.............. We have a "like" button but no "Dislik" button.

#onlyonNL.............. Some good topics will never make FP but meaningless ones will be @ the FP just under few seconds.

#onlyonNL................ Someone posts nonsense without a link and then starts calling "Lalasticlala or ishilove"..... grin

broda, you're on point.

1 Like

Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Only on nl u will see snake trending...unna dey worship snake here?
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Hazardd:
Only on NL you will see someone as Jobless as OP posting shiits like this..
you're a m0ron. Am not jobless and will never be, I work and earn comfortably.
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by benedictnsi(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

ara GBA gbue GI. nkita.

Lol lwkm....... #onlyonNL

4 Likes

Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2015
adedayourt:
#onlyonNL, U ll comment befor reading the post that necesitated ur comment grin

#onlyonNL, you ll drop d best line of comment u can think if nd one 16 yr old boi jus rubbish u angry

#onlyonNL, u find guys dat can say hi to a lady face2face droping romantic lines kiss

#onlyonNL, ll u get to kno d meaning of monika, honeypot, ftc, spacebooker, wailing wailer grin

#onlyonNL, . . .

lol, funny buh still on point !
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by quinnboy: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2015
onlyonNL..... you'll see comments like "h" just to book space
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2015
#onlyonNL, some chick will have the guts to upload someone else pics and claim she's the one.
and some dudes will be clicking the like button, with such speed like Usain Bolt.
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Truth24(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2015
#Only on Nairaland everyone will be praying for INTROVERT to have a job undecided

2 Likes

Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2015
quinnboy:
onlyonNL..... you'll see comments like "h" just to book space
so annoying, I tell you.
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Truth24(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2015
#Only on Nairaland where everyone tags Lalasticlala on their threads undecided
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Truth24(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2015
#Only on Nairaland where the owner of the forum rarely comments
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Truth24:
U
. . . . here is not an avenue to display your stupidity. you know that?
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by LordOfTheWeed: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2015
#OnlyOnNl: A mod would be sacked and he/she would turn to a nuisance.. .. ..

#OnlyOnNl: You must act foolishly to gain popularity.. .. ..

#OnlyOnNl: You will see a new member that can summarize the whole events that has been happening here since 2005

3 Likes

Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2015
#onlyonNL, someone will type 'this land is not for sale' really? . . they sell lands here ?

1 Like

Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2015
#onlyonNL, some dudes brag they smoke, SK ,shisha, weed ,you name it. yet in real life they can't even finish a stick of cigarette.
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Truth24(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . here is not an avenue to display your stupidity. you know that?
#Fool
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Truth24:
#Fool
. . . . shut it , m0ron !
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Truth24(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . shut it , m0ron !
Ur fada
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2015
Truth24:

Ur fada
didn't mean to say that about your mum. #nohardfeeling
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Truth24(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . your mother is #Mywhorre.
Adiok onó iso mfo
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Anuofia, #bleached pig.
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Truth24:
Adiok onó iso mfo
. . . . type in English, coward.
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Truth24(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . type in English, coward.
U want someone to promote ur silly thread, FoOl
Re: Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2015
Truth24:
U want someone to promote ur silly thread, FoOl
. . . . promote you say ? like the owner of this site is gonna pay M for that? . . . see how stupid you are? I've had enough. #get lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snapshot-when You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going... / How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend? / Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.