Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October (21730 Views)

APC Begins Governorship Campaign In Rivers State(photos) / US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria / APC Begins ‘walk The Ward’ Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by robinhoodd2(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Some people were commenting of long years of government dominance by the northerners and its negetive effects on the developement of the country. Once they hijack the presidency through Apc which i know wont be possible, they will then restrategize on how to sit tight. Southerners them have to forget about becoming president. All the manipulations in the military, the binged of Sanusi as the CBN governor, etc are all avenues to ensure that they continue using officer to manipulate the government. I was surprised to hear that Nigeria is a member of Organisation Of Islamic Countries. With APC party structure, maybe, this time around, they will contest Nigeria to Syria and Iraq where Islam is a must. We have to be wise.
Mr foool, we are already wise. its a only a dumbassss like you that need to be wise.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Ela59: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
talktimi: you're very funny indeed though your reasoning ability is base. Instead of us beating about the bush with arguments and counter arguments, lets just wait till after the october primaries. You people should even be more worried about why a PDP stalwart called Obj will be sending greek gifts into the APC's midst grin
You are one of those few that knows the reason behind their thinking. Thank.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Oringo1: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
The end of APC is near grin grin...off to dust my voters card once more for 2015.....GEJ till we can generate 50,000 mega watts.....

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Ela59: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Buhari/Rochas, With those two guys, Gej will be defeated.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by mandax: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
If APC is a national party, if it has zoning of presidency as an agenda, if the party has sense of justice, it ought to nominate an Igbo fron SE as its presidential candidate for 2015 elections. The NC, NW, NE and SW have led Nigeria in the past. SS is now atop, anybody with open mind must suggest that it is the turn of SE to succed president Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by emperorlog: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
barcanista: APC didn't zone it to the North. I have never heard that they barred Southerners from aspiring. However, APC is not like PDP that plays politics of region, tribe and religion. PDP don't even keep to their zoning arrangement(that is their business). In APC everyone can aspire for any position without restriction.

APC's presidential ticket is going to the North. That's not negotiable. The vice president comes from the south, either Rochas OKorocha, Rotimi Ameachi or another christian from the south west. That's the team.... BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Akiika: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
So, APC will begin...the process of picking presidential candidate in October for an election that will hold in February. No be small thing!

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Akiika: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
mandax: If APC is a national party, if it has zoning of presidency as an agenda, if the party has sense of justice, it ought to nominate an Igbo fron SE as its presidential candidate for 2015 elections. The NC, NW, NE and SW have led Nigeria in the past. SS is now atop, anybody with open mind must suggest that it is the turn of SE to succed president Jonathan.
Come off it! should this be about competency or power rotation? go back and look at ND area, they are even more impoverished under Jonathan. Which region have benefited immensely because the president is from that region? NONE......How will an incompetent tribe man benefit you or any other Nigerian from your region? stop playing to the gallery. Abeg make we begin dey reason properly, this blind tribal camaraderie will not help us in any way.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by hardebounty(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Me jus wan beg una, na all part of Nigeria dey suffer right nw from otuoke to Oyo to kano/kaduna,jigawa to ebonyi, poverty no respect any state. Letz VOTE for the right candidate, a man wit good antecedents.. Abeg!! Biko!! Ejoor!! Please!!
The nxt generation dserve a beta Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Afolabi78: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
synergycom19: It's most unfortunate that this party has no candidate. They were only emboldened by GEJ ADMINISTRATION LACK OF PERFOMANCE, INCOMPETENCE AND CORRUPTION
BUHARI promise not to contest elections in Nigeria again, ( thinking that GEJ will perform, due to his massive grass roots supports))
Worse still they (APC) promise fire and brimstone if they lost the polls(because Nigerians has no right to reject them at the polls). And as usual GEJ is doing noting about this threats of mayhem.
PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE NIGERIANS LET'S SIT AT HOME AND LET THIS POLITICIANS VOTE FOR THEMSELVES, THAT THE ONLY WAY TO AVOID TBAT MAYHEM
Sitting at home is not solution. the solution is for you to vote. when you vote for change that when you we see change. it only mad man that will continuel doing some thing the same way and expect different result. I know apc may not be the best but they better. we have try pdp for 16year no difference . NIGERIA is getting worst everyday. the people that enslave nigeria they are the same people in pdp. and slave master does not want it slave to be free. if will allow GEJ to continuel. stealing and enbezzement will continuel.

4 Likes

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Afolabi78: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
comos:
Fashola's name sound strange to Nigerian outside Lagos and ogun state.
Tell me how is he going to stand against a national figure (GEJ)

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Afolabi78: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
comos:
Fashola's name sound strange to Nigerian outside Lagos and ogun state.
Tell me how is he going to stand against a national figure (GEJ)
IN EVERY STANDARD FASHOLA IS WISE THAN GEJ. BOTH IN VISION, REASON, LEADERSHIP STYLES AND EVERY THING. DON'T COMPERE. MA FI IKU WE ORUN.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
mandax: If APC is a national party, if it has zoning of presidency as an agenda, if the party has sense of justice,a [b]it ought to nominate n Igbo fron SE as its presidential candidate for 2015 elections. [/b]The NC, NW, NE and SW have led Nigeria in the past. SS is now atop, anybody with open mind must suggest that it is the turn of SE to succed president Jonathan.

Is APC going to package the Presidential ticket,put it in a box,wrap it very well and come postrate to the Igbo in the SE? What stops anyone from SE from buying the form of APC and rally the delegates to vote for him during the primaries

The present disposition of some Igbos towards APC will not make any serious party to gamble with its ticket and give same to a region which never gave it a chance to survive from the beginning

Majority of Igbo opinion moulders and political leaders have conditioned the youths and populace never to look at APC with open-mind.....it has all been about lies,propaganda and bottled up animosity against some ethnic groups who they feel are dominant in APC whereas APGA was invited to come join in from the word go......but they declined

Buhari that some Igbos hate because of nothing has for 2 times tried to form an alliance with Igbos by picking VP candidates of Igbo extractions( Late Chuba Okadigbo and Edwin Ume-Ezeoke).......infact those people not only betray him by going back to join PDP immediately after the elections after they were settled by PDP to truncate Buhari's attempt to get justice at the tribunal

Finally,the brave Igbo leaders who feel it is not good for y'all to put all your political eggs in one basket and chose to align with APC such as Ngige,Osita Izunaso,Rochas Okorocha,Ogbonnaya Onu.....you guys brand them slaves,servants and almajiris who wants to help APC spread Islamist agenda to the SE

Yet you want APC to appease you with his ticket when they didnt offend you from the word go.....

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by benardtotti(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Some people were commenting of long years of government dominance by the northerners and its negetive effects on the developement of the country. Once they hijack the presidency through Apc which i know wont be possible, they will then restrategize on how to sit tight. Southerners them have to forget about becoming president. All the manipulations in the military, the binged of Sanusi as the CBN governor, etc are all avenues to ensure that they continue using officer to manipulate the government. I was surprised to hear that Nigeria is a member of Organisation Of Islamic Countries. With APC party structure, maybe, this time around, they will contest Nigeria to Syria and Iraq where Islam is a must. We have to be wise.
first of all! The chief supporter of jonathan is the same man who forcefully took nigeria into membership of OIC, his name is IBB, secondly,if you still believe the myth of APC being an islamic party,it means you can be sold any lie and you will believe it, its time for you to wake up bro! And organize your thinking faculty. Last point: Nigeria is too big to be islamized, any xtian who is scared of it, is really not a faith filled xtian.

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Can someone explain what zoning is? I really hope it isn't what I think it is.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2014
Breaking news: Tom Ikimi will reportedly decamp back to the PDP
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by tit(f): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2014
APC will finish chosing their 2015 presidential candidate in October 2015.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Dreal1247: 2:28am On Aug 23, 2014
benardtotti: first of all! The chief supporter of jonathan is the same man who forcefully took nigeria into membership of OIC, his name is IBB, secondly,if you still believe the myth of APC being an islamic party,it means you can be sold any lie and you will believe it, its time for you to wake up bro! And organize your thinking faculty. Last point: Nigeria is too big to be islamized, any xtian who is scared of it, is really not a faith filled xtian.
So because you have faith, you should support the enemies of God hoping that God will eight for you? Continue day-dreaming.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by phabulux: 3:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Dreal1247: Where are the southern presidential candidates? Has Tinubu withdrawn from the race?

Ode!

I don't like APC that much - with the exception of some of their governors like Amosun, Ajimobi (Fashola is a no-no) - but my hatred has not experienced any metamorphosis into stupidity.

Tinubu, being a Yoruba man, would never have offered himself for the post.

Mind you, I dislike Tinubu (I believe he's corrupt). I'm also a Yoruba.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by phabulux: 3:34am On Aug 23, 2014
CFCfan: BrOKEN news: Tom Ikimi will reportedly decamp BACK to the PDP

Speak English na!
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Manazz(m): 4:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Things i dont care for.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by oludarebagbile: 5:26am On Aug 23, 2014
comos:
How come Tinubu has his wife, inlaws, children, relatives and cronies emerging as APC candidates
Apart from his wife as a Senator which other member of family do you knw vying for political office?

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Pataki: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2014
1. Buhari/Osho

2. Kwan/Osho

3. Fashola/Amaechi

4. Buhari/Fashola

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Btruth: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2014
All this GEJ till 2099, GEJ till 2190.....are making me laugh. GEJ cannot even boldly declared that he is coming out for the election next year. That man is under blood oaths with Obasanjo and others. And I'm sure, he doesn't want to die a sudden death. He will need to go and see his godfather and turn his word back, then if they allowed him, fair enough, he can declare. You lots are thinking of him to continue, and the dude is thinking of a sudden death because of his blood oaths.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Alphaoscar: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2014
The best candidate in APC now is Fashola but we all know he will never get there because we are Neva ready for serious governance in Nigeria.

if its all about defeating d PDP share the APC as a party will be better off with Buhari/Obi ezekwueseli, Buhari/Amaechi or something there off. The combination of Buhari with any of these will pull some political weight and ensure some level of development far from what we are currently getting from PDP.

if Fashola is not getting d presidential ticket of APC then d party should look elsewhere for its VP candidate cos APC will still get a numbers of votes in d SW without d VP slot and they try to get a good candidate from d SE or SS.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Osakah24(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Seriously speaking nigerians are funny, how can a grown up failure that haven't even realized where his /her life is going boldly mispell our presidents name from JONATHAN TO Jonathan . The office that man occupies deserves so much respect. I was online with an america in a blog and someone called Obama derogatory names and I was amazed at how the american stood by his president and defended him to the later.
Here in Nigerian nairaland and facebook celebrities will type stupid things about our president and no one seems to be offended.
We ve really fallen so low. Its annoying

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by oluezekiel(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2014
Pataki: 1. Buhari/Osho

2. Kwan/Osho

3. Fashola/Amaechi

4. Buhari/Fashola

I'll go with your third option. Fielding a northern candidate means they will lose it. Fashola will take care of SW and Amaechi will share from SS spoil
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by chemali: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2014
oluezekiel:

I'll go with your third option. Fielding a northern candidate means they will lose it. Fashola will take care of SW and Amaechi will share from SS spoil

I would rather this option too. The only grey area for me with Fashola is how he would intend to fight the endemic corruption bedevilling Nigeria. He has proven himself in every other area.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by phreedom: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2014

This is nothing but the truth
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by egbaguy: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2014
APC just give me Buhari/Oshiomhole...........the likes of fashola,amaechi,fayemi,kwankwaso,elrufai will do well as ministers. We all need to have best men in abuja
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Ekken: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
USELESS INDEED, YOU THINK WE ARE ALL FOOL LIKE YOU & GEJ, ALL YOU DO IS TO CAMPAIGN FOR PDP...
WE ARE TIRED OF HIDING UNDER SENTIMENT & DECEIVING US THAT A PARTY WANT TO IMPOSE SHARIA LAW, YOU FOOL
GO AWAY WITH YOU PDP PROPAGANDA, YOUR PARTY IS A FAILURE!

SHAMELESS PEOPLE......

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ekken:
USELESS INDEED, YOU THINK WE ARE ALL FOOL LIKE YOU & GEJ, ALL YOU DO IS TO CAMPAIGN FOR PDP...
WE ARE TIRED OF HIDING UNDER SENTIMENT & DECEIVING US THAT A PARTY WANT TO IMPOSE SHARIA LAW, YOU FOOL
GO AWAY WITH YOU PDP PROPAGANDA, YOUR PARTY IS A FAILURE!

SHAMELESS PEOPLE......

God bless you resoundingly for being objective......If not for the failed education system we have in Nigeria,to think that some people will be so daft to believe the idiocy being spurn by PDP which we all know is a useless and failed party hence will latch on to anything to cling on to power despite its shambolic performance over the years

A party they claim want to foist or impose sharia law on Nigeria......i have always ask the simpletons who say such if PDP is a party for christians and that when did Adamu Muazu started attending Christ apostolic Church hence we can say he represents Christian interest in PDP

Also,i have always ask if Shekarau,Ali Modu Sheriff,Ribadu,Bafarawa,Dakingari,Aliyu Babangida,Sule Lamido,Shehu Shema are all members of Deeper Life hence we all can say PDP is a party for Christians

Instead of people to use their head,they are content with acting silly just to justify their hate and bigotry towards a particular cause or set of people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days / "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari / Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.