Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) (5448 Views)

I Wanna Know If Love Fades Away With Tym. / When Love Fades. / Does Love Realy Fades Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2014
smartchoice:

I bounced her .....kennygee is an awesome prospect.... wink

For the purpose of clarity..

If I ever dated your ex.. Its wouldnt be a matter of me dating your left overs, it would be a matter of her Upgrading her taste in Men. cool

#DropsTheKeyboardAndExitsThreadLikeABoss.. cool

And Kennygee you speak of, I dont know her. Is she hot?
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Neldrizzy(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2014
joshbouy: I refused having sex with my ex, just because I wasn't ready physiologically for it. and she broke up with cause of that, and I knew she never loved me. just imagining what will happen if we did it.
just imagine oo!!! 3coins wat can you say abt this ?
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2014
joshbouy: I refused having sex with my ex, just because I wasn't ready physiologically for it. and she broke up with cause of that, and I knew she never loved me. just imagining what will happen if we did it.

Point of correction;

1. Its 'Psychologically' not Physiologically..

And how does your story equate to her not loving you?!

undecided
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2014
Sex is not d measurement of true love n never will be.
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2014
MissSlimbody: Sex is not d measurement of true love n never will be.

#RighteousGospelNo.2

#Preach... cool
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2014
Okijajuju1:

For the purpose of clarity..

If I ever dated your ex.. Its wouldnt be a matter of me dating your left overs, it would be a matter of her Upgrading her taste in Men. cool

#DropsTheKeyboardAndExitsThreadLikeABoss.. cool

And Kennygee you speak of, I dont know her. Is she hot?

Well whatever rocks your joystick.... Hot is an understatement....intelligence rolled into beauty...a delightful combination!...A different planet from that which I passed over to you!
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2014
smartchoice:

Well what rocks your joystick.... Hot is an understatement....intelligence rolled into beauty...a delightful combination!...A different planet from that which I passed over to you!

Intelligence rolled into Beauty?! shocked shocked shocked shocked

WOW!!! shocked

That means you stand no chance in hell of landing her.. grin
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Point of correction;

undecided

Who knows if he's having a FAILED ATTENTION?

1 Like

Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by 3coins(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: "if you know you love me, prove it to me" .... What can you say abt this phrase in a relationship
exactly what i am saying. .[
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2014
It depends on the kinda girl you are banging and no matter how much you have sex with some girls , you would never have enough that is why a girl with the brain and ppussy is one million times extra-ordinary than the girl with mere ppussy without brain !!

3 Likes

Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by MissSlimbody(f): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Point of correction;

She wouldn't av broken up wit him, cos he refused her sex if she truly loved him
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2014
Sugarcoated
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2014
smartchoice:

Who knows if he's having a FAILED ATTENTION?

My thoughts exactly fam.

There is no such thing as not being psychologically not ready for Sex.. LIKE WTF DOES THAT SHIIT MEAN?!
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Intelligence rolled into Beauty?! shocked shocked shocked shocked

WOW!!! shocked

That means you stand no chance in hell of landing her.. grin

Well....I don't have to tell you anything do I?....just imagine it....not just a sex tool but a lady with brains which she puts to good use!
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by 3coins(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: just imagine oo!!! 3coins wat can you say abt this ?
lol. . .the guy was not ready to have sex. . Why then did he get into a relationship??. . Dont push for sex. . But when a girl asks for it,you CANT deny her that

2 Likes

Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2014
MissSlimbody: Sex is not d measurement of true love n never will be.
both most pple uses it as a measurement!!
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by 3coins(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2014
Okijajuju1:

My thoughts exactly fam.

There is no such thing as not being psychologically not ready for Sex.. LIKE WTF DOES THAT SHIIT MEAN?!

lol. . .dunno too
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2014
MissSlimbody:
She wouldn't av broken up wit him, cos he refused her sex if she truly loved him

Thanks for explaining that..

But what do you think about it!? Do you share sam sentiments?
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2014
3coins:
lol. . .the guy was not ready to have sex. . Why then did he get into a relationship??. . Dont push for sex. . But when a girl asks for it,you CANT deny her that
Lolll... Mee de deny them sex anyhow.... The truth is whenever i have sex with a girl, for i no reason i would jus hate her..
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll... Mee de deny them sex anyhow.... The truth is whenever i have sex with a girl, for i no reason i would jus hate her..

Thats some HOMO shiit bro..

I think its a sign for you to come out the closet..
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by MissSlimbody(f): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: both most pple uses it as a measurement!!
Dat most pple use it as measurement does not make it right. As 4 mε̲̣, its not a measurement n it wil neva b.
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by 3coins(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll... Mee de deny them sex anyhow.... The truth is whenever i have sex with a girl, for i no reason i would jus hate her..
this is strange. . .very strange. . .do they demand more than you can give? grin
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Okijajuju1:

I think its a sign for you to come out the closet..
smh4u........ ...... Bring ur gf then you will know whatsop... orzuor
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2014
3coins:
this is strange. . .very strange. . .do they demand more than you can give? grin
Loll... Far from it.. Wat can you say abt a guy who can go atmost 5 rounds and atleast 3 rounds... Lolll you know girls wunt allow such guy slips outa their hand
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by sexymoma(f): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2014
True... After sex, love fades away!!!
Let me use this bible scenario for instance wink
2 Samuel 13 vs 1-15....
Amnon the son of David fell in love with Tamar.
And when he got her laid...he hated her more than he had loved her.

1 Like

Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by MissSlimbody(f): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Thanks for explaining that..

But what do you think about it!? Do you share sam sentiments?

Yeah... A r/ship shouldn't b jst abt sex.
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Dat most pple use it as measurement does not make it right. As 4 mε̲̣, its not a measurement n it wil neva b.
check the post you will see where i wrote "different strokes for different folks"
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2014
sexymoma: True... After sex, love fades away!!!
Let me use this bible scenario for instance wink
2 Samuel 13:
God bless you sexymoma.... Excatly wat am trying to convey!
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by 3coins(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: Loll... Far from it.. Wat can you say abt a guy who can go atmost 5 rounds and atleast 3 rounds... Lolll you know girls wunt allow such guy slips outa their hand
lolzz. .
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by asadike(f): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2014
dats y u dont av sex wit som1 u dont lov and who doesnt lov u.
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2014
3coins:
lolzz. .
on the bed thy call me Jackie Chan grin
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by sexymoma(f): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: God bless you sexymoma.... Excatly wat am trying to convey!
Pple fail to understand sex isn't relationship and relationship isn't sex. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being Tall / Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! / Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.