Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) (5364 Views)

I Wanna Know If Love Fades Away With Tym. / When Love Fades. / Does Love Realy Fades Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by 3coins(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Neldrizzy: on the bed thy call me Jackie Chan grin
who dash you tongue

2 Likes

Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2014
3coins:
who dash you tongue

Lol @ Jackie Chan.. grin

The only Nigga wey we never see kiss babe or smooch babe for any film. grin

1 Like

Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Lol @ Jackie Chan.. grin

grin
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by 3coins(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Lol @ Jackie Chan.. grin

the thing taya me o. . .lol
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
smartchoice:

Are you feeling same way about Ishilove?
Are you drunk on your urine?
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
smartchoice:

Methuselah.... Be kiaful....just manage that which I have decided to leave over for you quietly!
It is only in t your dreams. Go ahead and keep fantasising on what you will NEVER have... cool
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by joshbouy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Point of correction;

1. Its 'Psychologically' not Physiologically..

And how does your story equate to her not loving you?!

undecided

it means she wanted only the sex not me!
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why weren't (aren't) you ready physiologically ?
joshbouy: it means she wanted only the sex not me!

1 Like

Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Waspy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
With Love comes Intimacy and "Psychosexual Foundness"......while Intimacy and Sex are like Siamese Twins. Meanwhile Lust is the Chinese copy of Love

Bottomline is; Sex is definitely a measure of true Love but then, there is also Lust.

If Love disappears after Sex, then it had been Lust all the while. Love is unconditional and Sex, (alongside Tolerance, Trust, Patience, Commitment ) is one of the binding forces
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by flexxyworld(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
If it was never love, it was never love.. with or without sex.. its like few ladies that say a kiss proves if there feel #something# for a guy or not.
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by joshbouy(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
BurntToast: Why weren't (aren't) you ready physiologically ?
am just not ready to do it, it can wait. not in a rush to get laid!
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Matured thread.

Having Sex and making Love are different things entirely.

You can have sex just for the fun of it. But when you make love, you connect with that person on a deeper level and it last longer in thought and emotion.
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Fortunate017(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
cardoso111: LOVE AND SEX ARE NOT THE SAME.sEX IS A TOOL LOVE IS A JOURNEY
I see.
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Fortunate017(m): 12:08am On Aug 23, 2014
sexymoma: True... After sex, love fades away!!!
Let me use this bible scenario for instance wink
2 Samuel 13 vs 1-15....
Amnon the son of David fell in love with Tamar.
And when he got her laid...he hated her more than he had loved her.
As for d bible verses..dat's correct.
Bt as for me I don't knw if i wud hate her. Till I...
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Fortunate017(m): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2014
I jux av dix feeling dat i can't av sex with a girl i truly love except after marriage. may be because i respect her a lot. But i think i can do it with oda girls without my conscience judging me.
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
sexymoma: True... After sex, love fades away!!!
Let me use this bible scenario for instance wink
2 Samuel 13 vs 1-15....
Amnon the son of David fell in love with Tamar.
And when he got her laid...he hated her more than he had loved her.
is it the same thing in marriage too??
buh why shud I hate my gf/wife after sex??
Nawa ooo.
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by naijaboiy: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Neldrizzy: Different strokes for different folks, we all entered into relationship for a reason or the other. For some, its just an avenue of getting laid, while for others, either spiritual or marital purpose... During the relationship, sexx becomes the order of the day as one tends to pressure the other even when he/she is not ready, all bcus he/she says IF YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME PROVE IT TO ME, the last time i checked love is not proven by sex. So hw come its now been used as a Center stage for a long lasting relationship , the good book clearly made it undastnd that Sexx is for LEGALLY married couples, but 2day even juveniles engage in it for pleasure.. For the ladies, you should learn how to respect your self and learn how to close your leg. Not every guy that preaches love to you truly loves you, after salvaging ur Hot pot the love fades away, that's why we have so many broken relationship here and there!!! ....... ...... ...... ... Like i said b4, different Strokes for different folks, as for me, am not fan of sexx but that doesn't mean i dont spank wen the need arises, i always hate girls after sleeping with them... i met ma x girl friend a virgin and i left her a virgin that's because of the love and respect i have for her (oya mak una yab me hehehe ).... .... .... ..... ....... ...... Get it, SEXX is not love, cus after sexx LOVE fades away! Ladies stop crying to ur friends bcus ur bf broke up with you, the guy probably got tired of seeing ur nak'edness, so nothing is special about you anymore, no dignity, no self value and he moves onto the next......
so what are you preaching in essence shocked
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by jpproduction(m): 12:16am On Sep 06, 2014
[street team alaba music promoter and marketer]

Are you a Musician and need Publicity? We can make you Blow to the World! The Music Industry is a very Competitive one full with Great Opportunity, With the Right Means to Promote yourself & Music 2ru mix tape and online, Then you're definitely on the Right Path to Become a Super Star.

jp production is your Best Answer to Make Wave in the Music Industry,

Do you have a Track and you want the World to Know about it and also Contact you in person?? Then Let jp production do the Work for you
call :call:08134603897,bbm 7BCB623B
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by purplecircle: 12:28am On Sep 06, 2014
IT IS MORE THAN A PICTURE MORE THAN A POSE EPLNAIJA PRESENTS BATTLE OF THE FANSĀ #WHOWOREITBEST http:///eIkahz7Qn3"
Re: After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) by jefflittlecent(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2014
love n sEX are two perpendicular lines, dey bridge @ a point releasing trust as a by product, dating a virgin n leaving her a virgin is not an isue, u just dont want to stress ursef openin a gate for odas to come in freely dats y u leave her a virgin. If u dont want to eat den stop salivating, dont date if u dont want to sex cos its anoda way of breaking ur spouse hrt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Accused By Hooker Of Begging For Sex (PHOTOS) / Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo) / Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.