Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? (1825 Views)

8 Months After Elections, Jonathan More Popular Than Buhari On Social Media / You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? / Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by blinkmoneyo(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
abeg tell me lasigidi or wafi who get mouth pass?
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by agitator: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
I never see anyone wey get more than one mouth, lagos or waffi Op abegi i want see. sad sad sad
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by blinkmoneyo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
agitator: I never see anyone wey get more than one mouth, lagos or waffi Op abegi i want see. sad sad sad
u funny o.I mean who popular pass
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by Sibrah: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ask a whiteman

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by comos: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Eko for sure
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by gede7744(f): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Eko naa ni
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Eko ile,Eko akete aro mi sale legbe legbe.
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by Gbawe: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why compare Lagos to Warri? A mere Lagos? Why not compare almighty Warri to London, New York and Paris? Nonsense. You people should at least check that your village delusions and 'dick comparison' obsession makes sense before you go public with it.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by austertee01(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
@op e be like say u dey overdose... how u go dey compare Lagos with warri ??

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by jared007: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Lagos as a place is more popular dan warri. Warri peeps are more popular 4 mouth matter but they are very bold and aggressive and not cowardly like lagosians.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by lakpalakpa: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2014
OP you sure say head correct??

I'm Deltan, but there's no basis for comparing Lagos and Warri??

Lagos is the MOST POPULAR CITY IN NIGERIA and I won't even place Warri in top 10.

Here in Europe when you tell most Europeans you're from Nigeria the 1st place they ask of his Lagos. The few who know about Warri & PH are those who worked or are currently working with IOCs with operational bases in Niger-Delta.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by Safari29: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2014
The two cities are not in the same level for obvious reasons
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by jaymichael(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lagos wey popular pass Nigeria self, just as London is more popular than England. Some years back, I asked my Landlady's daughter inlaw "I hear say mama travel go England go rest small," her response was like "na who tell you? no be England mama go o, mama go London she go stay with her first daughter. I was like WTF OMG.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by ayampissed: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
^^^^ reminds me of when someone was asked 'which one far pass, London or England' the guy said LONDON. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
lagos is popular than Nigeria.,Ghana,kenya, and most African countries.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
S.A,Egypt and Morroco are the only place more popular than Lagos.
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by OXYGEN01: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nobleval: lagos is popular than Nigeria.,Ghana,kenya, and most African countries.
GYIMIII
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by JEITO: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Haba! Comparing Warri to Lagos, is like comparing Moyes to Mourinho na...

Warri na local champ na...

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by kolaaderin: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nobleval: S.A,Egypt and Morroco are the only place more popular than Lagos.

Kaakaa kiikii kookoo here is another one comparing Lagos with countries. No basis And for ur information most people around the world have heard one thing or the other about lagos been most populous black city than most of those countries u mentioned.
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by amakufrancis(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
warri for life mehn.....
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by blinkmoneyo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
for Nigeria na warri.for outside Nigeria na lagos
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
London far pass England grin grin
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by Akpaife(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Comparing warri to lagos is like comparing a death to life grin
See as my yourba friends wey dey nairaland dey happy we(igbos)make lagos popular becos we import goods there
Wish igbos get seaport 4 onitsha lagos will be history grin
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nobleval: lagos is popular than Nigeria.,Ghana,kenya, and most African countries.
And if I may ask,Where Does Nigeria rank in terms of tourism if I may use it as a benchmark of popularity.
South Africa
Morocco
Kenya
rank top in terms of popularity and diversity of visitors going there
Ghana adds Locals living abroad and visiting the homeland as tourists.Something the East and Southern Africans do not do.In Kenya,close to
500,000 Kenyans mainly from the UK and US visit but are not counted as tourists .Only foreigners are.
Tunisia is popular but lacks diversity.The tourism is dominated by 2 nations(France and Italy) and Tunisian diaspora.
Now last I checked,No West African nation is in the Top 10 of Africa's top tourist destinations or visited nations so I doubt Lagos is popular than Nairobi
,let alone Kenya for that matter.
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by publicenemy(m): 2:46am On Aug 24, 2014
Warri....

Internationally and nationaly.

some kids in the U.S dont know Nigeria but they know Warri. Becos their father had been kidnapped by militants before.

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by manck: 3:31am On Aug 24, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by Akpaife(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2014
publicenemy: Warri....

Internationally and nationaly.

some kids in the U.S doesnt know Nigeria but they know Warri. Becos their father had been kidnapped by militants before.
grin grin grin guy u r funny

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by evico: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2014
This days Calabar is even becoming more popular than Warri

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by warripekin(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2014
Warri off course. U wan try? We make things happen. At all at all na winch!
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by Hbuyosh(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by vicadex07(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gbawe: Why compare Lagos to Warri? A mere Lagos? Why not compare almighty Warri to London, New York and Paris? Nonsense. You people should at least check that your village delusions and 'dick comparison' obsession makes sense before you go public with it.

Lol...Some dumbos wouldn't get the sarcasm.
Re: Lagos And Warri Which Is More Popular? by lilprinze: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lagos is the 4th most popular city in Africa after Johannesburg,cape town and ciro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Int Law: the Army should release the 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death-Musiwa / Rivers State 45billion Naira Syringe Factory Ready December / Jonathan Orders Ceasefire As Tsav Says PDP Was Taken Over By Mrs. Jonathan,Fayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.