Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures (7740 Views)

Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrCork:

. .checking ma profile?..i take it u r interested in me? ..abi?..couldn't u juss ask? undecided
Tah! conversating with you is like a charity visit to the asylum.
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrCork: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Enypie:
Tah! conversating with you is like a charity visit to the asylum.

^^^ ther u go again..typical black woman...cussin up innosent black men for no reason! undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Mprex(f): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
laivwire: Met one tight jaded maitama chic like that 2 weeks back. She left for uk the next day. (I got her number tho) uk's my next vacation spot now
,maitama shocked
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ ther u go again..typical black woman...cussin up innosent black men for no reason! undecided
Abegi!
I'm done with you.
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrCork: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Enypie:
Abegi!
I'm done with you.

.^^ theer u go again...and then they complain they cant find man nairaland....serrriouly, we giv up!! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrCork:

.^^ theer u go again...and then they complain they cant find man nairaland....serrriouly, we giv up!! lipsrsealed
Lolz. funny dude.
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrsChima(f): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrCork:

White woman left you?
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrsChima:

is she that ugly that you couldn't post a photo

Is your network so poor or you're shortsighted, you can't see a photo ?

She fine pass your white male friend..
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
tosscash1:
bcox its alredey written on d wall
are u a learner? undecided

Broda, so you read character from faces ?
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Negro1: U for post pictures nah, she fit dey NL oo, or her friend fit dey oo.

My 2 Rupees

We are friends o but I can't travel..
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by laivwire(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mprex:
,maitama shocked
Yeap, Maitama. what's wrong?
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mprex:
,maitama shocked

not d maitama u know in uyo na.
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrcork! u didn't see my mention? serrrriosly I givvve up.
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by donigspain(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lagusta:

babe, never take the following usernames seriously, they are certified trolls...

MrCork
yuzedo
.fuckshit:
+ tellwisdom

*sekems out of thread*
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Vado(m): 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
There's a chic with an already swampy box basically begging for a D on this thread but being curved. That's none of my business though.
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by agohmamuda(m): 2:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Lagusta:

babe, never take the following usernames seriously, they are certified trolls...

MrCork
yuzedo
.fuckshit:

this list cannot be complete without *andyblaze*
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by mysterious12(m): 3:33am On Aug 24, 2014
bros wey the picture
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Tundeiab(m): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2014
laivwire: Met one tight jaded maitama chic like that 2 weeks back. She left for uk the next day. (I got her number tho) uk's my next vacation spot now
You want sell your papa property carry go meet girl for UK?
Smh

1 Like

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by onstelly(f): 6:15am On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork:

...oooooooo god, not again..bro..no offfense but issit difficult to hav sweet English names in that Nigeria??...serrriously...what kinda name is okpagogororo?..u expect chicks to take u serious?
Where have you been
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrsChima(f): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2014
okparaugo:

Is your network so poor or you're shortsighted, you can't see a photo ?

She fine pass your white male friend..

jealous nah? grin
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrsChima(f): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2014
okparaugo:

Have you seen this kinda girl in London ?

Emages

Gotdamn she is worwor!
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Decryptor(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2014
No matter how much I am attracted to a girl...once I see her and she says she is yoruba, my feelings will instantly go on reverse
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrCork: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2014
MrsChima:

Gotdamn she is worwor!

^^^^ this mrs china has big nyansh but always playin had to get like she all that....she ain't....and she is half Indian,half yoruba angry

1 Like

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrsChima(f): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^ this mrs china has big nyansh but always playin had to get like she all that....she ain't....and she is half Indian,half yoruba angry

I am neither. Keep guessing donkey. kiss
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by tope24(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2014
marieolae: okay hii lolz

hey charming. cute picture you've got there. just noticed you today. hiiii
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrsChima(f): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2014
tope24:

hey charming. cute picture you've got there. just noticed you today. hiiii

this nigga.
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2014
okparaugo:

Broda, so you read character from faces ?

i neva said that or did i undecided
but i can only tell u, if u really really love ur family
look for anoda option!
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by tope24(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=MrsChima]

this nigga

Have we met before?
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by desirewhet(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
RuudNisterooy: *offered my hand, but you didn't shake it* lol. It seems you 'lol' alot, maybe that should've been your username. wink
Anyways, since I've broken the ice, I'll just revert to type and continue my silent observations of you. grin
I want to respect this topic and not derail much. When the opportunity arises to strike a better convo with you, i'd be glad to take it. Till then, don't 4get ds moniker miss.

You don dey monkey for d babe abi? So hw many of dem ar u waiting for to strike na??
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
desirewhet:

You don dey monkey for d babe abi? So hw many of dem ar u waiting for to strike na??
Lol.. I no understand you.
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by desirewhet(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Lol.. I no understand you.

I wish I fit explain so u uindstand oo, buh I cnt......one very tin I'm sure of is dat strikers don't talk too much, dey watch, observe, den whaaam....dey strike!!!. Jst like u.......d Ruud!!!....
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
desirewhet:

I wish I fit explain so u uindstand oo, buh I cnt......one very tin I'm sure of is dat strikers don't talk too much, dey watch, observe, den whaaam....dey strike!!!. Jst like u.......d Ruud!!!....
Ooh! Now i grab. It's a sure thingy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strictly For Ladies, How To Make Your Butt Bigger - U'll Like It / How Men Handle Nippples At Different Relationship Stages - PICTURES / Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.