Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures (7735 Views)

Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
cry I met her the very day she was leaving town.

What a bad luck.

The same environment, the same church.

Someone should console me. cry
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by adanduka: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
You met her. She left you. Console yourself shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
adanduka: You met her. She left you. Console yourself shocked

Have messi on mee

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrCork: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo: cry I met her the very day she was leaving town.

What a bad luck.

...oooooooo god, not again..bro..no offfense but issit difficult to hav sweet English names in that Nigeria??...serrriously...what kinda name is okpagogororo?..and u expect chicks to take u serious? angry

26 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
MrCork:

...oooooooo god, not again..bro..no offfense but issit difficult to hav sweet English names in that Nigeria??...serrriously...what kinda name is okpagogororo?..u expect chicks to take u serious?

Have you seen this kinda girl in London ?

Emages

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrCork: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
okparaugo:

Have you seen this kinda girl in London ?

Emages

...sorry...we don't hav those kinda women in London...she ugly in a dark skin way (no oofense) angry

6 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by ERCROSS(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
MrCork:

...oooooooo god, not again..bro..no offfense but issit difficult to hav sweet English names in that Nigeria??...serrriously...what kinda name is okpagogororo?..u expect chicks to take u serious?
grin grin grin
Lmao::rotfl
Baba nla wayreh ni bobo yii cha..
he has jes killed the thread..

6 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by marieolae(f): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
MrCork:

...sorry...we don't hav those kinda women in London...she ugly in a dark skin way (no oofense) angry
guy u are nt from london, please stop lying. Or mayb u are in london and ur on the edge of being deported bk to nigeria. cos ur jus actin so immature

12 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by durella4(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2014

What a bad luck.

Kpele ooo

1 Like

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
@op God has saved u
go n continue loving ur family
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by mebad(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
MrCork:

Chei ....
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Lagusta(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: guy u are nt from london, please stop lying. Or mayb u are in london and ur on the edge of being deported bk to nigeria. cos ur jus actin so immature

babe, never take the following usernames seriously, they are certified trolls...

MrCork
yuzedo
.fuckshit:

15 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by OohMpa: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: guy u are nt from london, please stop lying. Or mayb u are in london and ur on the edge of being deported bk to nigeria. cos ur jus actin so immature

Who be this half baked turkey? undecided

You figured out the mystery, the reason he's acting immature is because he's about to be deported....
Your IQ must be like 180 undecided

14 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by MrCork: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lagusta:

babe, never take the following usernames seriously, they are certified trolls...

MrCork
yuzedo
.fuckshit:

...bro r u hatin coz females ignore u? undecided

15 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Lagusta(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
MrCork:

...bro r u hatin coz females ignore u? undecided

lolozzzz

are you talking to me grin

2 Likes

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by laivwire(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Met one tight jaded maitama chic like that 2 weeks back. She left for uk the next day. (I got her number tho) uk's my next vacation spot now
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hey! I've been seeing you around most threads on here. Just thought to say 'hi' this time around. cheesy
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hehe...av mercy on him
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by JAGBAJANTIS(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
A popular early article defining and explaining
the issue of Internet Trolls included the
suggestion, "The only way to deal with trolls is to
limit your reaction to reminding others not to
respond to trolls." [1]
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by marieolae(f): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Hey! I've been seeing you around most threads on here. Just thought to say 'hi' this time around. cheesy
okay hii lolz
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by marieolae(f): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Hehe...av mercy on him
I cnt
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: okay hii lolz
grin. Lol. Had to go it that way miss. I've been observing you dilligently commenting on threads.. You're relentless cheesy..
Having seen you that way, had to finally acknowledge your presence. Nice to formally meet you. *offers hand*
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Don't mind d guy jare.I don't want u smearing you make up wink
marieolae: I cnt
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
MrCork:

You'd rather hava a chemically bleached pretty chick?
boo for you.
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by marieolae(f): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
RuudNisterooy: grin. Lol. Had to go it that way miss. I've been observing you dilligently commenting on threads.. You're relentless cheesy..
Having seen you that way, had to finally acknowledge your presence. Nice to formally meet you. *offers hand*
smiley nice to meet u too lolz
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
grin wetin i b won talk sef
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by marieolae(f): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Don't mind d guy jare.I don't want u smearing you make up wink
ok
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: smiley nice to meet u too lolz
*offered my hand, but you didn't shake it* lol. It seems you 'lol' alot, maybe that should've been your username. wink
Anyways, since I've broken the ice, I'll just revert to type and continue my silent observations of you. grin
I want to respect this topic and not derail much. When the opportunity arises to strike a better convo with you, i'd be glad to take it. Till then, don't 4get ds moniker miss.
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by fuckshit: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2014

What a bad luck.

hey, be FÜCKING strong o.k, grin grin. anything can FÜCKING happen, u go fit see am again, meanwhile here's a FÜCKING Hankie grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
OohMpa:

Who be this half baked turkey? undecided

You figured out the mystery, the reason he's acting immature is because he's about to be deported....
Your IQ must be like 180 undecided
You self 180 is high na
Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
RuudNisterooy: *offered my hand, but you didn't shake it* lol. It seems you 'lol' alot, maybe that should've been your username. wink
Anyways, since I've broken the ice, I'll just revert to type and continue my silent observations of you. grin
I want to respect this topic and not derail much. When the opportunity arises to strike a better convo with you, i'd be glad to take it. Till then, don't 4get ds moniker miss.
grin indeed you're repping the way your monicker used to poach back in his playing days

1 Like

Re: The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
chikichaka: grin indeed you're repping the way your monicker used to poach back in his playing days
Lolz bro. I no understand what you mean sha. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) / Fuckboys Association 2017 List / Guys See Reasons Why You Should Never Marry A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.