Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867928 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Idazbawz:
Are parents allowed to go with an applicant above 18?
How did u do it?
cheesy grin, idaw, na so i see am but i think she meant something else plus her transcript was not so clear sef. grin
idawbawz, My FBI baby. i yaff miss you o tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2014
Mystiqme:
dotman2460, you may not know if you have been banned, 'cos they won't tell you. You cannot say future refusals is inconsequential to the argument, if the refusals themselves are hinged on the initial refusal.
confirmento grin, i have told him ooo and he kept bring this case up and no one is thinking in his own direction. US embassy wont tell u anything, they will keep chopping your 27,200. US EMBASSY= IRUNMOLE TON CHOP MONEY
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teamo2(f): 12:20am On Nov 30, 2014
slimmy05:
Teamo2, have you heard from WES? What's the latest now. If no, they need to change the mode of verification. Postal, email or fax should be tested.
Yep, I ave. They've received all my documents since 18th. I was informed the report will be ready on d 26th but its not yet ready. Not bothered about it any longer. Already applying to University of Minnesota for Fall 2015.
So I'm just going 2 sit down n relax.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by saisbury10: 1:03am On Nov 30, 2014
zeezahbee:
confirmento grin, i have told him ooo and he kept bring this case up and no one is thinking in his own direction. US embassy wont tell u anything, they will keep chopping your 27,200. US EMBASSY= IRUNMOLE TON CHOP MONEY

You people don't need all this again, One thing I know about this embassies of a thing is, if you are ban believe me, you will get the notice after the first time you apply I.e the second time,Embassy won't eat his money again but show him the exit so he will not waste much. So he can try in as much he have the money to pay for Visa fee. Just try your luck again with genuie everything period.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teamo2(f): 1:08am On Nov 30, 2014
Mystiqme:

Hi! I'm just seeing this. Northeastern is a good school! WOW! Ranked 49 in the US, that's not beans. The real question is, does your profile fit the school you are applying to? And informatics is a wonderful choice too. I don't know what you mean by something better.

It was the perfect school for me once,idk....I just dn't like it any longer.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 1:18am On Nov 30, 2014
zeezahbee:
cheesy grin, idaw, na so i see am but i think she meant something else plus her transcript was not so clear sef. grin
idawbawz, My FBI baby. i yaff miss you o tongue
Zeezahbee, the only Nlander authorized to rewrite idazbawz as idawbawz, I miss u more grin grin
How was the turkey day nah? I'm sure you already did 4yrs shopping on Black Friday, like me grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 1:47am On Nov 30, 2014
saisbury10:

You people don't need all this again, One thing I know about this embassies of a thing is, if you are ban believe me, you will get the notice after the first time you apply I.e the second time,Embassy won't eat his money again but show him the exit so he will not waste much. So he can try in as much he have the money to pay for Visa fee. Just try your luck again with genuie everything period.
kindly go read the conversation from the beginning. thanks. i mean from where the guy ask the question and the replies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Glocal1: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2014
kpolli:

I can not find my statements but if I remember well, the paper felt different... It wasn't A4 (that much I can remember) but it felt slightly different... I used 3 banks (mine, and my parents) and the textures felt different. But it's been 2 years +, I might be wrong
Can one have 3 sponsors, is it allowed?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2014
saisbury10:

That is hardly the truth. I don't know any embassy that does that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by abbeymaniak(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Hello my fellow nairalanders, av been observing ur comments for a while and I can jes hold it in anymore, first of all kudos to d mods in dis section, am soon to b an accounting HND graduate by next year in a private polytechnic which I wud also be write my professionals like Ican,citn and Acca, and I wish to further wif my masters in d Us after service but d problem is dat I av passion for anytin computers; I have a certificate in cisco It essentials where I had my ND. Here's wat am looking at is it possible for me to apply for masters in computer line or I shud jes jelili have my full cisco ccna certificate b4 proceeding, and also I only wish to stay in texas cos I heard it's lyk ibadan lol (low standard cost of living) pls experienced ppls I need ur advice. Tank u in anticipation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by saisbury10: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2014
justwise:

That is hardly the truth. I don't know any embassy that does that.

Mr Justwise, what am trying to comeup with here is not that the notice will be given at the first attempt but in the second attempt is going to get it no matter how smart the person is. No embassy will wait for long to give ban when the record is there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kpolli(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Glocal1:

You can have as many as you want but be wise... I had 3 statements because one is mine and two are from a parent labelled as household... So even if I had all my siblings and parents statement; it will be regarded as household/family
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jakeharris(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Walspring:

Mo not too like food but send me invite so that go come edu usa come eat food, nah part of our money dem go use cook am nah..

No be so grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na so now your invited i no know wetin i do embassy ooh my passport never ready for pick up since last wedensday i just track am na still with us consulate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
jakeharris:

na so now your invited i no know wetin i do embassy ooh my passport never ready for pick up since last wedensday i just track am na still with us consulate

Lol.... grin grin grin grin grin Shebi you be edu usa member and you be their pikin so why you dey fear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hello dear house, how u na dey this fine Sunday evening, can anyone hint me on a typical shopping list? I'm resuming to school next month

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by blessmee: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hello, I posted earlier and I didn't get a welcome message from the house cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
blessmee:
Hello everyone. I'm new here buh gone thru some of the past threads. Glory to God I got my visa yesterday in Abuja. God actually did it cos I was honestly avoiding and praying in my heart not to go to the black american lady as she had denied countless people. Buh ended up going to her and I was granted

blessmee:
Hello, I posted earlier and I didn't get a welcome message from the house cry cry

LOL... maybe because you didnt post your transcript and that was why you didn't get a welcome message..

Sorry about that and kindly post your transcript

Congrats! Enjoy your stay in Obamaland....

Cheers!!! Cheers!!! Cheers!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Glocal1:

Nope you cant... Because when filling your ds160 form only a single space is for sponsor and you cant add there

Someone can change sponsor after first interview but the person need a good and interesting reason to back it up in front if the VO...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jakeharris(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Walspring:

Lol.... grin grin grin grin grin Shebi you be edu usa member and you be their pikin so why you dey fear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He no mean i get right to fear na
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
jakeharris:

He no mean i get right to fear na

Okay bro... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2014
Walspring:

Nope you cant... Because when filling your ds160 form only a single space is for sponsor and you cant add there

Someone can change sponsor after first interview but the person need a good and interesting reason to back it up in front if the VO...
Yes, you can have two sponsors. You fill in the first one and you can go defend the two sponsor at the embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Femicrux: 12:47am On Dec 01, 2014
Hi guys,

Can someone help with names of graduate schools in the US that do not place much emphasis on LORs as an entry requirement?

Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by portelli: 1:00am On Dec 01, 2014
helloo house, which of the US embassies is easy and hasslefree for interview, lag or Abuj?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:24am On Dec 01, 2014
kpolli:

I might be for winter/spring, how can we help you?

@Imperiouxx, oga! Are you still buried under snow?

lols..... maintaining a happy home is more than being buried by snow.

How are you doing sir. Sorry I just have the opportunity to read from where I stopped last.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:24am On Dec 01, 2014
portelli:
helloo house, which of the US embassies is easy and hasslefree for interview, lag or Abuj?

Only Lagos or Abuja.

Don't choose anywhere else.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:26am On Dec 01, 2014
exxy:
if one has an uncle who is a citizen in the states, can he file for me to get a green card, under family preference category? if he can, how long does the process take? smiley smiley

Zeezahbee, Imperiousxx, Bigfrancis and others

That's a loooooooooong story friend. It won't meet up with your plans.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:28am On Dec 01, 2014
@ osahons9, gbemzy1, michaelweezy, jakeharris, Gigibangs, and femoric9

Belated Celebrations.

Cheers guys!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Eugenedimgba:
At the embassy today,after being interviewed;The Consular took my sponsor's bank statement and other documents before asking me to return next week.She said an underground check will be run on those documents.What should i expect? Thanks

If you come out clean it's an everlasting joy but if not, it's just a decade ban or more.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 5:04am On Dec 01, 2014
imperiouxx:

Only Lagos or Abuja.

Don't choose anywhere else.

And another one sef dey Ilorin and Ibadan..lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2014
imperiouxx:

If you come out clear it's an everlasting joy but if not, it's just a decade ban or more.
grin cheesy tongue, laugh has changed my destiny ooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2014
imperiouxx:

That's a loooooooooong story friend. It won't meet up with your plans.
What about someone already in the USA with F-1 visa,how long can that take

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.