Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,537 members, 7,854,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (874682 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:48am On Dec 24, 2014
slimmy05:
check ekenedili chukwu or young shall grow

Comedian Slimmy grin grin grin grin do they sell one way or return ticket there? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by wale1470(m): 12:56am On Dec 24, 2014
Walspring:

he is in Lagos already because he called me and told me lasts night..

You can get him on this number zero, eight, zero, five, two, four, five, six, seven, two, six

I think that number is for his uncle..
Still not going pls call him and tell him to call me my name is wale thank u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:09am On Dec 24, 2014
wale1470:

Lol... You should know that they are sleeping..

okay but call him in the morning as early as 6:30... Where do you stay in Lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by wale1470(m): 1:14am On Dec 24, 2014
Walspring:

Lol... You should know that they are sleeping..

okay but call him in the morning as early as 6:30... Where do you stay in Lagos
Ikoyi i was up because of him because he told me he will be coming over to my place so we can both go together i have been calling his number.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:33am On Dec 24, 2014
wale1470:
Ikoyi i was up because of him because he told me he will be coming over to my place so we can both go together i have been calling his number.

Okay sorry for not seeing him yesterday.. Well he told me last night that he will be going to MMIA by 7am today but he still wish to see me and i asked him to go by 10am if he want us to see because i will sleep and wake before 8am..

Dont worry much and have it in mind that the plans both of you had is still on board...

Lastly he told me that the number he used to call me is for his uncle, I think he should be in his uncle house sleeping now.. grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by wale1470(m): 1:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Walspring:

Okay sorry for not seeing him yesterday.. Well he told me last night that he will be going to MMIA by 7am today but he still wish to see me and i asked him to go by 10am if he want us to see because i will sleep and wake before 8am..

Dont worry much and have it in mind that the plans both of you had is still on board...

Lastly he told me that the number he used to call me is for his uncle, I think he should be in his uncle house sleeping now.. grin grin grin grin
THANK YOU grin smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2014
wale1470:
THANK YOU grin smiley

Lets give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Toibat123(f): 2:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Hello friends i was refused a US visa last week it was so painful. don't know what was wrong the consular asked me You are engage said yes, when is your big day told him march 9th, how much is your monthly payment? #230 that all he did not even asked for my document just said his sorry i am not ineligible for visa at the moment. pls what have i done i have not travel out of Nigerien before could that be the reason?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Toibat123:
Hello friends i was refused a US visa last week it was so painful. don't know what was wrong the consular asked me You are engage said yes, when is your big day told him march 9th, how much is your monthly payment? #230 that all he did not even asked for my document just said his sorry i am not ineligible for visa at the moment. pls what have i done i have not travel out of Nigerien before could that be the reason?

@bold.....

US embassy dont care if you traveled out of the country before or not.. People with virgin passport got their visa

If i may ask do you apply for student visa or visiting visa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Toibat123:

Wait oooo.... U re going for studies and still wanna get married in march angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Toibat123(f): 2:38am On Dec 24, 2014
hello am not going for study am going for B1/B2
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Toibat123(f): 2:42am On Dec 24, 2014
When can i apply again and what was my mistake i can't stop thinking about it is so painful
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 24, 2014
Toibat123:
When can i apply again and what was my mistake i can't stop thinking about it is so painful

He thought you r going to get married in the US. undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Toibat123:
hello am not going for study am going for B1/B2

I thought as much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dqn6606(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Walspring:

Nice transcript...

Enjoy your stay in Obamaland

Thanks. I pray that God favour you with such an interview too, amen! It was the least and about the most impossible that I expect.

Keep up the good job bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by StudyAbroadUk: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2014
@Toibat 123. You don't need to rush to make another application. Find out where you went wrong and address the issue. Probably not enough documents or statement of Intent or no strong ties to your home country. Having enough money is not an indication of strong ties. You don't need to have over stamped passport to get U.S visa. All the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2014
wale1470:
Guess u must have contacted him cause his number is going now. Any nairalander in New York that can help with transportation from JFK on 25th December would be highly appreciated(contact Walspring, Exxy, Wale or theflint1). Exxy's transport plans from JFK are kinda in flames.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2014
JabinodelaRatta:
congrats to your sis
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Congrats to your sister. smiley
Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Walspring:

Okay but we get talk based on that our level for off thread ooo..

Am out of whatsapp now but i will contact ASAP
Alright brother..... Contacted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2014
This one that my offline sister has more congrats than online me....una no like me? sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2014
Theflint1:
Guess u must have contacted him cause his number is going now. Any nairalander in New York that can help with transportation from JFK on 25th December would be highly appreciated(contact Walspring, Exxy, Wale or theflint1). Exxy's transport plans from JFK are kinda in flames.

December 25th is CHRISTMAS DAY cheesy
This is a holiday in all christian countries. wink

Who in their right mind makes plans to travel on this day
then comes begging that somebody should help me!!
Because taxis and busses are on holiday shocked

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2014
sabiguy:

Lol no be only red flag, green and yellow follow stain the flag sef and if u no come get good reasons of what u been doing with Ur life since 05. Then the flag don turn black blue be that. grin
I tire ooo,na PG pay dey pursue me jawe and I don't want anything denial in that fucking embassy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2014
worry359:

December 25th is CHRISTMAS DAY cheesy
This is a holiday in all christian countries. wink

Who in their right mind makes plans to travel on this day
then comes begging that somebody should help me!!
Because taxis and busses are on holiday shocked
for a worrier, I'm surprised u talking like this. Try making ur worry 365 cause it seems today's one of those missing 6 days.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2014
Walspring:

Dont mind them joor...

They dont know that Immigration at the POE are not friendly oooo... believe or not..
I was not even tryna say having a return ticket automatically means you will be sent back, but when issues happen and they tell you to go and sit down,it is always easy and faster for CBP to tell you to go back home because you have a ticket for return, unlike when u have just a one way , it will take them time to decide your fate. I witnessed it at JFK in July . 2 guys had issues with their i20 or seems they were coming late after the date on the i20 was to resume in summer and they couldn't even speak up or defend it, the one with a return ticket was dealt with first and they told the other one to go and wait at the secondary inspection room

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Toibat123(f): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2014
oh ok so what is your addvice to me so i won't make mistake and when can i apply again thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Toibat123(f): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2014
Toibat123:
oh ok so what is your advice to me so i won't make mistake and when can i apply again thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2014
exxy:
house, i'll be traveling tomorrow through doha,baca to jfk, any advice
Abeg bone face for those Barcelona CBP, they probably will ask you silly question and ask for Schengen visa, those people are just so wicked and they got this cranky boss who speaks Spanish lol, in short most of their CBP officers are Spanish , just bone face and tell him you don't have anything to do in Barcelona, that you are going to usa and if they want to be sure, they should follow you to your departure, they will free you sharply. The connecting airline for barca is prolly gonna be united airline. It's a long boring journey, my ass was aching badly
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2014
exxy:
hope egusi (melon), obonor, cray fish, peeper, bitter leave are all allowed at p.o.e?
They are all allowed , they will trash your bitter leaf but you might be lucky
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2014
exxy:
what can i like say if they ask me why i differed my admission from fall to this spring? what can i say ?
zeezahbee,imperiousxx
You will say the truth noni. It's not a crime to transfer , as long as you have the correct updated i20 and admission letter

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2014
coobboy:

Thanks bro

Welcome man. smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sandfield: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Amefrica:

Welcome man. smiley
hello good people of Nairaland,pls I want to know if it is possible for the USA Embassy to have access to someone SEVIS information.Because,my Sister was denied for the third time yesterday,she has been denied twice at Lagos.in her statement of account she sent to the school,She used our Father's statement of account bearing the name Benjamin peters,along the line,our Father died.She now used/take Benjanin Oni bank statement to the embassy,and she filled Benjanin Oni on her DS FORM as her Father.Now my question is,is it possible for the embassy to have access with her SEVIS record? There by seeing the discrepancies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.