Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867131 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 5:10am On Feb 06, 2015
haffikem:
hie peeps..

i was admitted to study Msc Engineering at the university of Louisiana at Lafayette...Though i am yet to be issued my form i - 20,

please is there any one in the school that i could connect to that visits this thread or is there any one in my shoes (given admission but awaiting form i 20 ? ) to that was admitted so that we can connect....

i really seem so alone going there cos from my findings we are a class of about 12 and am the only african i guess..

moreover, roomies.. does anyone really have good knowledge of how ULL is as i have googles out diverse info about the place....

like i really need someone to give me pre info so ama be very prepared.

Hello....am about submitting my application to ULL Please were you giving any kind of funding I am applying to the Pet Eng dept.
Also which semester were you admitted for. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2015
hello ppl, please i really want to know if i can pay for my TOEFL registration on ETS website using a VISA CARD.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:10am On Feb 06, 2015
dannybrown19:
hello ppl, please i really want to know if i can pay for my TOEFL registration on ETS website using a VISA CARD.

go ahead and try it and if it doesn't work lemme know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by warriboy21(m): 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Walspring:

Are just preparing for this examination which is just less than 48hours

Go along with your confirmation print out and your international passport...

You can as well check your confirmation print out, you will see the type of ID's listed for the examination but dont go with your PVC card oooooooo gringringrin

Thanks jor.. My real guy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by L2CD766: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2015
warriboy21:

Bros hwfa u Na... Y u come carry d Mata 4 head like overdue Brazilian wig
Good luck; hope you will undergo 21 days fasting for your visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by toluhere(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2015
haffikem:
hie peeps..

i was admitted to study Msc Engineering at the university of Louisiana at Lafayette...Though i am yet to be issued my form i - 20,

please is there any one in the school that i could connect to that visits this thread or is there any one in my shoes (given admission but awaiting form i 20 ? ) to that was admitted so that we can connect....

i really seem so alone going there cos from my findings we are a class of about 12 and am the only african i guess..

moreover, roomies.. does anyone really have good knowledge of how ULL is as i have googles out diverse info about the place....

like i really need someone to give me pre info so ama be very prepared.

congrats! I'm waiting for their decision too though. is it petroleum or chemical? and were u given funding?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by toluhere(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2015
dicapino:

Hello....am about submitting my application to ULL Please were you giving any kind of funding I am applying to the Pet Eng dept.
my! that petrol get as it be o. they don't give assistantship to first semester students and students are mostly Chinese.
let's hope for the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2015
Walspring:

Let give thanks to God..

The other person didnt send me pm and i could not forward it to the person.. I hope you are able to download it now

Yea sure. Leave that girl. She dey jonze herself undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2015
toluhere:

my! that petrol get as it be o. they don't give assistantship to first semester students and students are mostly Chinese.
let's hope for the best

ehen.....that side don cast oooo chinko shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by haffikem(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2015
dicapino:

i was admitted for spring 2015 but due to time constraints and my non submission of a letter from bank stating my account statement in dollar equivalent i was not issued form i 20 ..they only advised me to defer till fall 2015.

also there is no funding in any way till one is done for first semester and from my findings the GA is by slot...limited slots..the graduate coordinator is Prof Boyun Guo ...a chinese so u now know y pet eng has chinko .......

also not very sure though..but na only thesis dem dey give funding oooh...cos if ur thesis no get result.....u go stay till u find am oooh

but hope you have applied with all ya necessary docs...jst pm me lemme give u some tips cos d school no dey send mail as such...so u gats be on dem....disturb them so they will c your passion

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by toluhere(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2015
haffikem:

i was admitted for spring 2015 but due to time constraints and my non submission of a letter from bank stating my account statement in dollar equivalent i was not issued form i 20 ..they only advised me to defer till fall 2015.

also there is no funding in any way till one is done for first semester and from my findings the GA is by slot...limited slots..the graduate coordinator is Prof Boyun Guo ...a chinese so u now know y pet eng has chinko .......

also not very sure though..but na only thesis dem dey give funding oooh...cos if ur thesis no get result.....u go stay till u find am oooh

but hope you have applied with all ya necessary docs...jst pm me lemme give u some tips cos d school no dey send mail as such...so u gats be on dem....disturb them so they will c your passion
pls reply Ur pm or drop Ur phone number or email
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2015
Yo Slimmy, how're you doing? Did you call me two days ago? You know who I am now and I feel good for myself cheesy

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Walspring:

go ahead and try it and if it doesn't work lemme know
alright sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pls house....is St Cloud state university a red flag? I applied and I've sent some necessary required documents but a friend told me the school isn't a recognised one......

Is any NL in the school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
joenicewake:
Yo Slimmy, how're you doing? Did you call me two days ago? You know who I am now and I feel good for myself cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
PussySandie:
Pls house....is St Cloud state university a red flag? I applied and I've sent some necessary required documents but a friend told me the school isn't a recognised one......

Is any NL in the school
Pls help a sister....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olupentane(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
slimmy05:
I met a Muslim guy here I knew back from Nigeria, Sadiq, the guy don join school choir group enjoying his scholarship. cheesy Omo, na where man see food him dey worship o.
hope no be my guy studying geology? undecided
slimmy05:
I met a Muslim guy here I knew back from Nigeria, Sadiq, the guy don join school choir group enjoying his scholarship. cheesy Omo, na where man see food him dey worship o.
hope no be my guy studying geology?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
chukwumaebenmel:

Yea sure. Leave that girl. She dey jonze herself undecided

Okay.. Nah her choice and i don leave matter for Mathias
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
dannybrown19:

alright sir

You welcome big boss
warriboy21:

Thanks jor.. My real guy

Let give the thanks to God..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
PussySandie:

Is any NL in the school

Read about your school from the school website and check for their achievements, academic curriculum and ranking..

I hope this will help you..

Anyway your moniker sounds funny to me sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
PussySandie:

Pls help a sister....

Let a sister use www.usnews.com nah grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Walspring:

Read about your school from the school website and check for their achievements, academic curriculum and ranking..

I hope this will help you..

Anyway your moniker sounds funny to me sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks..
I've read everything about them....but I couldnt get the ranking on usnews.com...She just telling me some unwanted stories about the school....thanks anyways, really appreciate..

What happened to my moniker?..it was coined from my 3 names...Paula Ussien Sandra
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Femicrux: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
For undergraduate applications to the US, please is a WES evaluation of WAEC scores really necessary?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Femicrux: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gieva's website is down. Anyone noticed?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Femicrux:
For undergraduate applications to the US, please is a WES evaluation of WAEC scores really necessary?

Its not really necessary, but if you want to evaluate start earlier cause waec is too slow.. I started my own evaluation since November nd waec just verified my result yesterday after pleading nd begging them . Its stressful tho.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
haffikem:

Thanks bro i would pm you. I just travel to my school to get my 3LORs. Got it though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Femicrux: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
chukwumaebenmel:

Its not really necessary, but if you want to evaluate start earlier cause waec is too slow.. I started my own evaluation since November nd waec just verified my result yesterday after pleading nd begging them . Its stressful tho.

Okay, pls assess the steps i listed below. Correct me if i am wrong, and feel free to add to it.

1. Go to WAEC office to have your scores posted to WES. (How much does WAEC charge for this?
2. WES receives your results and emails WAEC to verify. (I guess the WES evaluation charge is $210)
3. WAEC verifies and your scores are evaluated.

May I ask why your evaluation took long? Did you just complete secondary school?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Femicrux:

Okay, pls assess the steps i listed below. Correct me if i am wrong, and feel free to add to it.

1. Go to WAEC office to have your scores posted to WES. (How much does WAEC charge for this?
2. WES receives your results and emails WAEC to verify. (I guess the WES evaluation charge is $210)
3. WAEC verifies and your scores are evaluated.

May I ask why your evaluation took long? Did you just complete secondary school?

Waec will charge you 10k nd u will pay fedex 10k too to send it. . I finished sec School 2013, dunno why it took long, bunch of lazy people work there undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Femicrux:

Not all school ask for WES..

There is no need of wasting money for WES when at the end of the day the gpa will not be 3.0 which is required by schools before giving scholarship for UG applicants and at the end of the day the school didn't give scholarship after spending over 20k to send result to WES and another 40k for WES evaluation making total of 60k

Well there are alot of schools in USA that will give admission without WES even scholarship with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49