Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866386 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
I am not sure if they do.
cc profojah please join mouth for this matter abeg
slimmy05:
I thought they had email verification as well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
pugilist:
Hello house, please how long does it take WES to verify documents from an issuing institution.I got a mail that they have sent photocopies of my credentials to my school since March 5 and up till now, my school said they haven't received the request. I need to fast track this process.Any suggestions pls?
WES sends credential back to issuing institution for verification by regular mail and it takes 10-15 days to get to your school and it depends on the kind method your school acknowledges the verification back to WES ( my school communicates back to WES on verifications through email)..if you're in hurry and the money dey tell u say "spend me" "spend me" . Kindly request for Intl courier shipment($60) its takes 3days.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
I am not sure if they do.
cc profojah please join mouth for this matter abeg
I understand now. Schools can respond via email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
chai...hope na email OAU sef dey use sad sad
cc godG suppose know that one sha
profojah:

WES sends credential back to issuing institution for verification by regular mail and it takes 10-15 days to get to your school and it depends on the kind method your school acknowledges the verification back to WES ( my school communicates back to WES on verifications through email)..if you're in hurry and the money dey tell u say "spend me" "spend me" . Kindly request for Intl courier shipment($60) its takes 3days.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
I get ojah's explanation too. The ish now is OAU sabi use all these
old methods ehn. Na their type still dey use
vista and typewriter for this kain age
slimmy05:
I understand now. Schools can respond via email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
Slimmy, shey I fit decide which mode
WES go use do the verification? Like can I tell
them to just send an email to my school to confirm my credentials?
No they can't.....they either send back your credentials to your school through regular mail or through courier..Na this section dey make WES evaluation process longer...After this depend on the kain medium wey your school dey take dey communicate to WES..

My evaluation was completed the same day my credentials got back to Unilag for Verification.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
kennyrony:

Hi Sandra. I sent u PM, wanted to get some info from u. Av u collected ur I-20?

Lol... Are you sure it is info you wanna get from her

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

OK..I never knew he's still in naija..I read his transcript when he said he and his sister's visa was granted last December...so i taught he's in US...

That her sister get sweet voice oo and i get her voice transcript for my whatsapp and downloading its free.. grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thanks Ojah.
profojah:

No they can't.....they either send back your credentials to your school through regular mail or through courier..Na this section dey make WES evaluation process longer...After this depend on the kain medium wey your school dey take dey communicate to WES..

My evaluation was completed the same day my credentials got back to Unilag for Verification.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
I get ojah's explanation too. The ish now is OAU sabi use all these
old methods ehn. Na their type still dey use
vista and typewriter for this kain age
No be wetin dem get dem go use?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
coobboy:

Say wetin? Na gold clipper you wan use barb hair? Abi if you barb my hair e go turn gold. I'll now pay that exorbitant price just to cut my hair, e better make I turn Dada

Lol... I dey think of plating hair when i get there for ladies so that i will get money but i dont know if i will be paying tax
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
slimmy05:
where is sir imperiouxx and OjaP?

I guess they are chilling and having nice time with their families cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
coobboy:

Say wetin? Na gold clipper you wan use barb hair? Abi if you barb my hair e go turn gold. I'll now pay that exorbitant price just to cut my hair, e better make I turn Dada

Lol... I dey think of plating hair when i get there for ladies so that i will get money but i dont know if i will be paying tax
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Walspring:

do you want to evade tax and end up in jail?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
oloyeadeniyi:
Hello house,I've applied for admission into two TECHNICAL COLLEGES for associate degree in and am sure will be given admission, my sponsor's account is close to 10 M. How successful will my student visa application interview be? Thanks as I await response.

oloyeadeniyi:
All this while i've thought admission in a technical college can guarantee me visa, although my aunty in the states encouraged me in that direction, but now my eyes don open small that I have slim chance getting visa through this medium. Pls, I want people in the house to recommend universities that can offer scholarship to masters students.

Apply to university and tell your aunty that when you get to her place you will transfer to the CC that is not far from her house.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
Thanks Ojah.
Your head is valid padi mi....when are you coming to gidi?.make I come see you,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
slimmy05:
Today was really very funny, I met this girl who happens to be a Nigerian, we got talking and exchanged numbers. She called me up the next day and we talked at length, called her yesterday and she said she was making her hair, called her today and she is still making her hair shocked I was like, this chic got some cash. Got to her apt only to find out she was actually doing that all by herself. cry When she got through, had to take her to my place for lunch, can't imagine the stress of cooking.

A Nigerian in US told me that she learnt how to make her hair by herself due to the cost of making it at the salon.. (no money to waste for yeye hair wey no man go appreciate for obamaland)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by pugilist: 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
slimmy05:
It depends on the postal service they usually use. Why not use the email verification process, its faster.

Thanks boss...But I think WES decides which verification process to use because they already sent out the documents for verification before notifying me. But, I have control over the channel through which the school responds though, I will use the email option.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
Abegi..those guys can be too rigid joor.
Ordinary transcripts be like sey person
wan collect scholarship
slimmy05:
No be wetin dem get dem go use?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
slimmy05:
do you want to evade tax and end up in jail?

Nope... I dont want that at all..

If making hair for ladies in my apartment, will i pay tax since i dont have a shop? because i do ask myself this question
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Next month end...towards my NYSC camp
in May. I definitely need to see you over what
we discussed on phone. That stuff is really
bothering me. Hope your prep is making some progress?
profojah:

Your head is valid padi mi....when are you coming to gidi?.make I come see you,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Walspring:

That her sister get sweet voice oo and i get her voice transcript for my whatsapp and downloading its free.. grin grin grin grin
Wale, Give your life to Christ..Jesus is coming soon..stay away from girls..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Walspring:

Nope... I dont want that at all..

If making hair for ladies in my apartment, will i pay tax since i dont have a shop? because i always ask myself this question
No you won't.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:01am On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Wale, Give your life to Christ..Jesus is coming soon..stay away from girls..

Why this again I must not talk about my a girl again? is it a sin if i write something about a girl
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:02am On Mar 15, 2015
slimmy05:
No you won't.

Wow... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 15, 2015
sirRiddy:
Next month end...towards my NYSC camp
in May. I definitely need to see you over what
we discussed on phone. That stuff is really
bothering me. Hope your prep is making some progress?
In God , All things are possible!..Man fails but God will never ever fail..Just build your hope in him...I'm very sure there will be solution bro!...I awaits your arrival bro.!!.

Prep is making sense, Thanks for those materials..I really appreciate you gaaann..Ori e wanbe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by pugilist: 12:05am On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Prof, thanks for shedding more light on the matter.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 15, 2015
pugilist:

Prof, thanks for shedding more light on the matter.
*in wale's voice*...let's give the thanks to God...
Don't worry, your evaluation will be completed soon!..just keep disturbing and ask them at the record office in your school if they have gotten it...immediately your school confirms it, then that's all..your account status on WES will change sharparly to "Evaluation Completed"..I wish you all the best my brother!!.

Your head is Valid!!...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 15, 2015
You guys should plan for your coming properly.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by pugilist: 12:45am On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

*in wale's voice*...let's give the thanks to God...
Don't worry, your evaluation will be completed soon!..just keep disturbing and ask them at the record office in your school if they have gotten it...immediately your school confirms it, then that's all..your account status on WES will change sharparly to "Evaluation Completed"..I wish you all the best my brother!!.
Your head is Valid!!...

Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Walspring:

Why this again I must not talk about my a girl again? is it a sin if i write something about a girl

Who said its a sin?..biko no be me o, aka'm di ocha o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:53am On Mar 15, 2015
profojah:

Who said its a sin?..biko no be me o, aka'm di ocha o

Okay i don hear you oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.