Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. (5474 Views)

I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives / Akwa Ibom Residents Celebrate Umana Over Appeal Court Ruling / Poverty Killing Akwa Ibom Residents, Supporter Tells Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Enouwem(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
[img]http://globalville.files./2014/02/akpabio-umana-umana.jpg[/img]

A major drama played out between the
Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom state,
Governor Godswill Obot Akpabio and his
estranged secretary to the state
Government Obong Umana Okon Umana in
faraway United States of America.
Our source, a frontline Akwa Ibom son
resident in the United States and a
member of the Akwa Ibom community
resident in the United States hinted that
the face-off took place at an enlarged
meeting of Akwa Ibom people resident in
the United States.
The Guide newspaper gathered from this
source that the former secretary to the
state Government had learnt of the
meeting and saw it as a platform for
formally informing Akwa Ibom in the
diaspora of his intention to contest the
gubernatorial elections in Akwa Ibom state
come 2015.
When the time came,the ousted secretary
to the state Government Obong Umana
Umana took to the stage to tell Akwa
Ibom people that his decision to contest
the election was to redeem Akwa Ibom
from the abyss of economic misfortune
the present administration has plunged it
into, since the assumption of office of the
present administration.
Umana said he regretted ever being a
part of the administration that had
created a history for itself in looting the
resources of the state for personal gains.
He said he was in the governorship race to
seek for the forgiveness of Akwa Ibom
people by making them have a taste of
what they have not been privileged to
enjoy since Governor Godswill Akpabio
assumed office in 2007.
“While addressing us, Umana who was
looking very sober told us that he had on
several occasions persuaded Governor
Godswill Akpabio to exercise some
restraints in the way he misappropriate
funds meant for the general well being of
Akwa Ibom people. He told us that he had
lost count of the number of times he had
persuaded Akpabio not to inflate the
figures of contracts of major projects to
be embarked upon by his administration,
as though he was not an indigene of Akwa
Ibom state.”.
The former SSG is quoted to have said
that it was to make Akwa Ibom people
have a taste of the state resources that
he facilitated the coming of a construction
company Nigerpet structures to help
provide jobs for the teaming unemployed
people in the state.
The Guide Newspaper reveals that it was
while the sacked secretary to the state
Government, Obong Umana Umana was still
speaking that Governor Godswill Akpabio
walked into the venue....GHEN GHEN!
When he mounted the podium to speak,
Akpabio called on Akwa Ibom people not to
be swayed by someone who was going
around looking for sympathy after he had
turned himself to a thin god and firing
people from the Governors Cabinet and
other political appointees at will.
Akpabio told Akwa Ibom sons and
daughters at the gathering to embark on
their personal investigation to discover for
themselves the deep-seated havoc
perpetrated by the sacked SSG.
“The Governor specifically told us to our
utter amazement that 70% of the cabinet
reshuffle in his administration happened
when Umana had some personal
misunderstanding with someone. The
Governor said since he was bent in
keeping the state united and not seen as
someone who was trying to etch out
prominent Ibibio sons from his
Government, he had to contain the
excesses of his estranged SSG.”.
He told the people to ask the former SSG
since he was fortunate to be at the event,
if he was not given the freehand to
nominate people for some political
appointment in the present administration.
It was at this point that the ousted SSG
stood up at the event and started
shouting “You are a liar!” “You are a
liar!” “I will jail you once I become
Governor in 2015!”at the Governor while
heading toward the podium that Governor
Akpabio was standing to address the
gathering.
It took the combined efforts of his aides
and some prominent Akwa Ibomites at the
event to restrain him from reaching the
Governor.
The Governor who appeared unruffled
while the former SSG was approaching him
was said to be smiling while he kept
repeating the words “You are a dreamer!”
“If you ever get 100 metres close to the
position of the Governor, then know that
my name is not Godswill Obot Akpabio!”
The meeting was hurriedly adjourned as
the atmosphere was unfit for further
serious deliberations.

6 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Enouwem(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Aitee1: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Two fighting grin someone should tell them to stop fighting 'mbak awan'! Politics a game as dirty as it players undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by vicadex07(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
grin grin grin

These people are comedians

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by IGBOSON1: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
The Governor who appeared unruffled
while the former SSG was approaching him
was said to be smiling while he kept
repeating the words “You are a dreamer!”

^^^He knows how to wind someone up! grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Truth24(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
#Bloody election.... But dis Gov. Godswill sabi lie ooo

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Enouwem(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
This post must make front page.. Reason: News Worthy

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by lakpalakpa: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Akpabio is a Mega-Fraudster.

grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
E no concern me.....

Still #teamGodswill

Haters go and die

9 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
They call him "Ado Ok Governor, Atang Anam governor, Best performing Gov. , Best PDP gov." etc.

But like they say, 'he who wears d shoes, knows where it pinches'.

They both deserve to be jailed... Umana cannot fake innocence at this time and yes, he'll not be the next gov.

Akwa ibom state needs to be freed from the shackles of selfish, 'money thirsty' politicians... For those who do not know, the main political violence will be in the south south -AKS-
Watch out!

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by poiZon: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
Aitee1: Two fighting grin someone should tell them to stop fighting 'mbak awan'! Politics a game as dirty as it players undecided

asuk udod.

meanwhie in another news, am contestng for the post of emm sorry i will be rUnning FRoM the office of the governor come 2015, NNA men nyemme ikpa mkpa nsek.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Aitee1: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
ROTFLMAO cheesy grin cheesy jus go ur way dnt distract me I dey enjoy dat thread wey dem dey 'tang awo ndap' for politics section tongue
poiZon:

asuk udod.

meanwhie in another news, am contestng for the post of emm sorry i will be rUnning FRoM the office of the governor come 2015, NNA men nyemme ikpa mkpa nsek.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Aitee1: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ubehe undecided
lakpalakpa: Akpabio is a Mega-Fraudster.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
Aitee1: Two fighting grin someone should tell them to stop fighting 'mbak awan'! Politics a game as dirty as it players undecided

Free them make I see fight abeg, supporting team Umana, from my Local Govt Area and same Clan

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Aitee1: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
I dnt think there is any violence that will surpass that of 2011, highest na 'dying' tins for who no wan bow den eket person climb d seat
tjark1: They call him "Ado Ok Governor, Atang Anam governor, Best performing Gov. , Best PDP gov." etc.

But like they say, 'he who wears d shoes, knows where it pinches'.

They both deserve to be jailed... Umana cannot fake innocence at this time and yes, he'll not be the next gov.

Akwa ibom state needs to be freed from the shackles of selfish, 'money thirsty' politicians... For those who do not know, the main political violence will be in the south south -AKS-
Watch out!
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
SELENAqueensy: E no concern me.....

Still #teamGodswill

Haters go and die

Go support your Gov T.O Orji and leave mY State Politics grin
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Aitee1: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
No be mouth! When it's that time u better support from one corner of ur home oh else u go hear am, well I'm sure u value dat ur oyibo pepper life sha grin
DonaldGenes:

Free them make I see fight abeg, supporting team Umana, from my Local Govt Area and same Clan

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2014
Aitee1: No be mouth! When it's that time u better support from one corner of ur home oh else u go hear am, well I'm sure u value dat ur oyibo pepper life sha grin

Don't chuck It yet, Umana might win if he knows how to play his game well, iKnow for the most part, Majority of Civil Servants really don't like Umana for what some say "That he was always blocking any Money, promotion meant for the workers during his Romantickle stint with Akapbio Mba..

Umana sure has an upheal task to persuade the people that he has changed
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2014
umana umana the thief of our common treasury.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Aitee1: 12:08am On Aug 23, 2014
Hv u 4gotten already dat 9ja politics dey dnt play wid crowds instead na by power, na who power strong pass go win, if by ur judgement he's strong why is he running to obodo oyibo grin see to me no politician is innocent in dis country right frm d era of IBB, datz y I suggest all our leaders be flushed out, QED!
DonaldGenes:

Don't chuck It yet, Umana might win if he knows how to play his game well, iKnow for the most part, Majority of Civil Servants really don't like Umana for what some say "That he was always blocking any Money, promotion meant for the workers during his Romantickle stint with Akapbio Mba..

Umana sure has an upheal task to persuade the people that he has changed

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2014
SELENAqueensy: E no concern me.....

Still #teamGodswill

Haters go and die

inighe mmi
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2014
Aitee1: ROTFLMAO cheesy grin cheesy jus go ur way dnt distract me I dey enjoy dat thread wey dem dey 'tang awo ndap' for politics section tongue

shey u will like ur ndap to be tang?
d same way u are enjoyin other peoples own.just say yes.
we know how its done
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2014
@Op
“You are a dreamer!”
my name is not Godswill Obot Akpabio!

Akpabio can brag eh, What a rambunctious Man,

Niqqah knows how to talk tangentially out of point,He thinks he has the monopoly of handpicking our next Gov, then, he has us, the Ibibio, to contend with. He ain't seen anything yet.

We gonna end his Political career... Arrant Tosh
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by lilprinze: 12:12am On Aug 23, 2014
no of the Governor, then know that
people would just be bragging over nothing is it Akpabio that is going to choose or vote for the next governor of Akwa Ibom state or it's the people of Akwa
Ibom that would vote for the person they want to be there governor for the next four years
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2014
DonaldGenes:

why wont u support umana? shey na only uyo senatorial district deh?
idong nkanga,akpan isemin,victor attah and yet u want umana

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:15am On Aug 23, 2014
lilprinze: .

No try that una space booking here Or iWill Pour you $$********t one day o grin
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Aitee1: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Enemy of progress like ya angry shey una don move d motion for dat thread to be removed, now my fun is dead angry
nigerianvenom:

shey u will like ur ndap to be tang?
d same way u are enjoyin other peoples own.just say yes.
we know how its done
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:18am On Aug 23, 2014
nigerianvenom:

why wont u support umana? shey na only uyo senatorial district deh?
idong nkanga,akpan isemin,victor attah and yet u want umana
It might interest you to know that Umana, Senator Effiong Bob, Victor Attah have reconciled, a Doro- plus for Umana Political Aspiration

Anyway, We will see how things pans out Ikpa
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 12:34am On Aug 23, 2014
DonaldGenes:
It might interest you to know that Umana, Senator Effiong Bob, Victor Attah have reconciled, a Doro- plus for Umana Political Aspiration

Anyway, We will see how things pans out Ikpa

and how many delegates can they produce?
attah was so powerful why couldnt he install his son inlaw as governor?
effiong bob was powerful yet couldnt returned to senate,allowing a junior colleague from ibiono to defeat him.umana aswell has never contested an election b4.its good for u to know that umana is d most hated politician in nsit ubium ,seconded by effiong bob cos they both never contributed anything to their locality.i was expecting u to mention onofiok luke and amb sam edem whom are both love because of their track records,yet ure mentioning failed politicians that did nothing

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 12:36am On Aug 23, 2014
Aitee1: Enemy of progress like ya angry shey una don move d motion for dat thread to be removed, now my fun is dead angry

u deh find my trouble?
no worry,tomorrow i go follow make others enjoy utang ndap.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Once power goes back to Ibibio come 2015,it will be very difficult to let go. Akpabio is just wasting time and all this noise is because once an Ibibio man enters,then he'll be made to face the law and that's what he's trying to avoid by installing his candidate which will never work. Ibibio eyes are wide open now and Akpabio's tenure has created a very strong enemity between the Ibibios and the Annangs though it had existed but more serious now. Oro are justing wasting time fighting for what is never possible because there's nothing like Zoning in the constitution and Ibibio people no go gree at all.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Sloan: 1:37am On Aug 23, 2014
Ulama for president! Alabio to prison with GEJ! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015: NMA Seeks Psychiatric Test For Politicians / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki / Update On Nafdac Two Weeks Strike; Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.