Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,298 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. (5535 Views)

I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives / Akwa Ibom Residents Celebrate Umana Over Appeal Court Ruling / Poverty Killing Akwa Ibom Residents, Supporter Tells Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
ITbomb: The jury is out
Bishop will be sharing money with no development
Udom will bring 'work to target' banking strategy to the civil service which is being termed Harsh.

Sabastine is relatively unknown
Umana is corrupt, wicked (stop 13th month) and high handed.
Onofiok is too young
Okpolum doesn't have the structure.
Therefore the balance is
Nsima Ekere. A charismatic leader with human development in mind

is it nsima ekere dat betrayed patrick ekpotu cos he felt he could be a deputy gov for life.
make him go relax.his presence is only known here in ph and it ends there
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
poiZon:
face ur work, uche face.
go lick amaechi's ass n odili's butt n leave akwaibom state matter.

the dude isnt even from rivers ,he is impersonating

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by mojounited(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

OK, am still efik tho.... Mum is from there
Okee doke
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nctrice: My brother, let's not deceive ourselves, Akwa-Ibom state cannot be truly Industrialised without a functional sea Port, and for Ibaka Seaport [/b]to be fully functional we need someone that can sail the muddy waters of Nigeria's Political Terrain, [b]I doubt if Udom has the prerequisite political willpower! [/b]Guy in your wisdom, [b]out of the aspirants you have mentioned tell me one person you would support if elections were to be held within the next 24 hours. That one candidate that in your wisdom, would deliver! And please if he is not from the Southern Senatorial district please dont bother mentioning it.

anambra is industrialised without a seaport
i have none cos of my personal reservation for the ones on ground but if am at gun point,i will go for udom!
i told u prior to now dat he single handedly brought his oga-jim ovia to ibeno,none of d guys we've discussed above have done.
check out wat willie obiano is doing in anambra rit now.almost out performing his master-peter obi.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Nctrice(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:

i told u prior to now dat he single handedly brought his oga-jim ovia to ibeno,none of d guys we've discussed above have done.
check out wat willie obiano is doing in anambra rit now.almost out performing his master-peter obi.
you have made your points clear enough, kudos! But finally, its not too smart to compare Anambra and Akwa-ibom and expect them to take the same path to industrialisation as the states are made up of Different people with different mind set... One magical way to get Akwa Ibom state industrialised in an unprecedented manner is Ibaka, Ibaka holds lots of potentials, more potential than Calabar, Onna, and don't get it twisted Ibaka holds more potential than even Apapa! Without the sea port we are in for a very long wait for our dream of a truly industrialised Akwa Ibom state and even the entire "BRACE" region
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nctrice: you have made your points clear enough, kudos! But finally, its not too smart to compare Anambra and Akwa-ibom and expect them to take the same path to industrialisation as the states are made up of Different people with different mind set... One magical way to get Akwa Ibom state industrialised in an unprecedented manner is Ibaka, Ibaka holds lots of potentials, more potential than Calabar, Onna, and don't get it twisted Ibaka holds more potential than even Apapa! Without the sea port we are in for a very long wait for our dream of a truly industrialised Akwa Ibom state and even the entire "BRACE" region

u've made some point ,but i still stand to argue abit with u.no state in nigeria can single handedly build a seaport with contribution from the FG and maybe investors aswell,that is what the state govt have been trying to do,investors are affraid of investing in ibaka seaport which doesnt suprise me.now,we expect d next gov to his his might to attract investors to partner with the state and FG to make d port a reality.it is the deepest seaport without dredging in nigeria,so its a plus.but d state can be industrialised without a seaport,ask me how
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Nctrice(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:

u've made some point ,but i still stand to argue abit with u.no state in nigeria can single handedly build a seaport with contribution from the FG and maybe investors aswell,that is what the state govt have been trying to do,investors are affraid of investing in ibaka seaport which doesnt suprise me.now,we expect d next gov to his his might to attract investors to partner with the state and FG to make d port a reality.it is the deepest seaport without dredging in nigeria,so its a plus.but d state can be industrialised without a seaport,ask me how
A very key person in Government specifically told me that the Akwa-Ibom state Government's next port of call is to partner with the Chinese Government for some years, a deal that would make the Chinese Government take soul responsibility of developing and running Ibaka for those years (we are talking 20 years here, one that does not go down well with me personally). If that deal sees the light of day Akwa-Ibom would be industrialised within the next 5yrs because basic infrastructure are in place but more is still needed. So here is it, without "Ibaka" how possible is it for Akwa-Ibom to be industrialised within the space of Five (5) years?
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nctrice: A very key person in Government specifically told me that the Akwa-Ibom state Government's next port of call is to partner with the Chinese Government for some years, a deal that would make the Chinese Government take soul responsibility of developing and running Ibaka for those years (we are talking 20 years here, one that does not go down well with me personally). If that deal sees the light of day Akwa-Ibom would be industrialised within the next 5yrs because basic infrastructure are in place but more is still needed. So here is it, without "Ibaka" how possible is it for Akwa-Ibom to be industrialised within the space of Five (5) years?

my bro,the guy is lying.seaport port isnt a state govt project,try and understand and no where in nigeria can a state solely builds a seaport,its impossible and state can also not make any form of concession to any country,not at all.the seaport is ppp and thus,the state govt cant do such.
as for industrialisation of the state,once our ailling industries,i.e,qua steel,qua river hotel,plasto crown,peacock paint,quality ceramics,sunshine battery industries and biscuit industry are resucitated as i'm privy to hearing,then we are on our way to greatness.petrochemical plant i heard will be completed in 2016,dont also forget hi rev refinery currently bin built in eastern obolo at the speed of light,bros we will get there,with or without seaport.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Nctrice(m): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:

my bro,the guy is lying.seaport port isnt a state govt project,try and understand and no where in nigeria can a state solely builds a seaport,its impossible and state can also not make any form of concession to any country,not at all.the seaport is ppp and thus,the state govt cant do such.
as for industrialisation of the state,once our ailling industries,i.e,qua steel,qua river hotel,plasto crown,peacock paint,quality ceramics,sunshine battery industries and biscuit industry are resucitated as i'm privy to hearing,then we are on our way to greatness.petrochemical plant i heard will be completed in 2016,dont also forget hi rev refinery currently bin built in eastern obolo at the speed of light,bros we will get there,with or without seaport.
my brother you are making mention of those coy that were ran dry by Government itself, in the 21st Century in a Nigerian State Government should have no business in running Business, because it will always fail due to corruption, if Government resuscitate those companies they will still fail within a very short period, history has taught us that Government cannot run a lasting business and you know this. I for one I will be please to see Akwa ibom state being industrialised with or without an active seaport. But with the very high level of Corruption these days in Government and you telling me to bank on them to resuscitate and run those companies again? My brother don't trust Government on that one Mbok! For me all they need to do is crate an enabling environment, good road network, power, seaport, security and with the presence of a refinery and a petrochemical company. Akwa Ibom is a heaven for investment and by then Government will only act as a 'regulator of' and not a 'player in' Business! I de follow you back ASAP!
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by mainheart(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2014
DankemzI: Who started this thread without informing me, Ettette1 of Akwa Abasi Ibom. Akpabio & Umana are daydreaming i bet they have wet dreams, though am core Ibiobio! Larry Esin2015 is the one me,my family,urua ekpa,ikpa rd, itu rd. Infact the whole Uyo north will vote for
ete abadie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls / Girl Transformed To A Snake After Being Forced To The Beach: Photo+(UPDATED) / Govt That Fails To Build Schools Would Definitely Build Prisons — Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.