Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. (5481 Views)

I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives / Akwa Ibom Residents Celebrate Umana Over Appeal Court Ruling / Poverty Killing Akwa Ibom Residents, Supporter Tells Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by itstpia1: 1:47am On Aug 23, 2014
Where did this happen?

Just need to know.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by shizzleStar: 3:22am On Aug 23, 2014
SELENAqueensy: E no concern me.....

Still #teamGodswill

Haters go and die
you get sense cool
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by shizzleStar: 3:26am On Aug 23, 2014
umana abi bulama is an imbec1e

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by mainheart(m): 5:59am On Aug 23, 2014
God pls ibibio man should not smell that seat for now
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by succyreal(m): 6:03am On Aug 23, 2014
Akpabio I know...
Umanah I know not
but remember Udom is right
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by abdulaz: 6:17am On Aug 23, 2014
A case of a pot calling kettle black, when the money was flowing among them they didn't bash themselves in public. What a public display of shame.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by danot1030: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2014
Hehehehe the best governor in PDP to be jail for fraud o, then the other PDP governors will have to be sent to sambisa forest to face prosecution by shakarau. But I don't trust the Umana himself, I think he's only looking for the opportunity to begin his own looting from his oga at the top will stop.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by searay(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Aroca2013: Once power goes back to Ibibio come 2015,it will be very difficult to let go. Akpabio is just wasting time and all this noise is because once an Ibibio man enters,then he'll be made to face the law and that's what he's trying to avoid by installing his candidate which will never work. Ibibio eyes are wide open now and Akpabio's tenure has created a very strong enemity between the Ibibios and the Annangs though it had existed but more serious now. Oro are justing wasting time fighting for what is never possible because there's nothing like Zoning in the constitution and Ibibio people no go gree at all.
I'm disappointed in qhat you are posting. Let's see how the Ibibios will defeat the combination of the Annangs and Orons

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2014
searay: I'm disappointed to are you posting. Let's see how the Ibibios will defeat the combination of the Annangs and Orons

Even with the combination of Oron and Annangs,it won't work. There's nothing like Zoning in the constitution so is just a waste of time and all the top ibibio politicians are seriously out to ensure that one of them succeeds that seat come 2015. Even Attah had settled with those he had issues with in the past so lets see how it goes. Once power enters ibibio hands,Annang man go smell pepper.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by DonaldGenes(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2014
nigerianvenom:

and how many delegates can they produce?
attah was so powerful why couldnt he install his son inlaw as governor?
effiong bob was powerful yet couldnt returned to senate,allowing a junior colleague from ibiono to defeat him.umana aswell has never contested an election b4.its good for u to know that umana is d most hated politician in nsit ubium ,seconded by effiong bob cos they both never contributed anything to their locality.i was expecting u to mention onofiok luke and amb sam edem whom are both love because of their track records,yet ure mentioning failed politicians that did nothing
Oh yes, I kinda agree with you to a certain degree.I am pretty sure you know Attah and Obj had a frosty Relationship which Akpabio capitalized on to win the Primaries. on account of that, Obj refused to accept Attach Candidate..That's just a pithy view of mine and what I know.
BTw, Onofiok Luke is NOT willing to jump in to contest he is too young for that Governorship position

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by searay(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2014
Aroca2013:

Even with the combination of Oron and Annangs,it won't work. There's nothing like Zoning in the constitution so is just a waste of time and all the top ibibio politicians are seriously out to ensure that one of them succeeds that seat come 2015. Even Attah had settled with those he had issues with in the past so lets see how it goes. Once power enters ibibio hands,Annang man go smell pepper.
2015 is not too far brother
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Enouwem(m): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Mods Pls can u push this thread to politics section.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2014
searay: 2015 is not too far brother
Yes my brother
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Enouwem: Mods Pls can u push this thread to politics section.
It's in the politics section so which other are you referring to?
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Enouwem(m): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Aroca2013:
It's in the politics section so which other are you referring to?
Am sorry.. I posted it in the wrong section before.. I didn't check to see that it was moved down here.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by DankemzI(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2014
Who started this thread without informing me, Ettette1 of Akwa Abasi Ibom. Akpabio & Umana are daydreaming i bet they have wet dreams, though am core Ibiobio! Larry Esin2015 is the one me,my family,urua ekpa,ikpa rd, itu rd. Infact the whole Uyo north will vote for
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by maestroferddi: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2014
DonaldGenes: @Op
“You are a dreamer!”
“If you ever get 100 metres close to the
position of the Governor, then know that
my name is not Godswill Obot Akpabio!

Akpabio can brag eh, What a rambunctious Man,

Niqqah knows how to talk tangentially out of point,He thinks he has the monopoly of handpicking our next Gov, then, he has us, the Ibibio, to contend with. He ain't seen anything yet.

We gonna end his Political career... Arrant Tosh
A lot of neophytes in politics.

You are apparently being misguided by a joker dreaming away in America. The man is obviously being affected by cheap morning coffee being drunk in the US.

The mistake some of you guys make is not being able to realise that Akpabio has grown beyond Akwa Ibom politics.

Whilst Akpabio might have his issues, it still common knowledge that he has delivered the goods in Akwa Ibom. He has also garnered considerable clout in national reckoning.

The last time I checked the man is the chairman of PDP Governors Forum. He has been one of the arrow heads of the present administration: a veritable poster boy of the ruling party.

I chuckle at a joker of a former SSG displaying unpardonable indiscretion in far away America.

It is only a person not conversant with the way things work here that would take Akpabio's assertion lightly.

As a sitting governor Akpabio is a sole kingmaker here. He has absolute control of the party machinery in the state not even to talk of the national secretariat where he is a major voice.

So the former SSG must have committed a political suicide by electing to take on a man who holds most of the aces in who becomes the next governor of the state.

Forget about the Ibibio factor as the state is almost evenly balanced now that no section of the state can unilaterally determine the outcome of a gubernatorial election.

It is more expedient to face facts than to be carried away by fantasy...

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Oh yes, I kinda agree with you to a certain degree.I am pretty sure you know Attah and Obj had a frosty Relationship which Akpabio capitalized on to win the Primaries. on account of that, Obj refused to accept Attach Candidate..That's just a pithy view of mine and what I know.
BTw, Onofiok Luke is NOT willing to jump in to contest he is too young for that Governorship position

bro,u dont get my point at the bolded.i thought u will mentioned dat onofiok luke and amb sam edem were supporting umana and actually none of them is supporting them.almost all d roads in nsit ubium were tarred by sam edem during his tenure as nddc chairman,yet umana betrayed him by stabbing himat the back against akpabio,thus creating animosity between him and akpabio.sam edem will be d last person to support umana.onofiok luke again is d man to watch in 8yrs time.he is going to be d governor once governorship moves to uyo senatorial district in 8yrs time except by devine providence
that guy is a performer.meanwhile,i'm not frm nsit ubium but i know their politics very well.
umana is so selfish such dat the civil servants all hates him.he stopped akpabio from paying "13th" month salary again.he committed lots of atrocities.that guy is a devil.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Go support your Gov T.O Orji and leave mY State Politics grin

Lol, am from Akwa ibom
Eyen ibibio
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2014
nigerianvenom:

inighe mmi

IMA IMA
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2014
shizzleStar:
you get sense cool

cheesy smiley
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2014
searay: I'm disappointed to are you posting. Let's see how the Ibibios will defeat the combination of the Annangs and Orons

governorship position is going to eket and it stands among these 3 guys;udom,bishop sam akpan and prof richard kings
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

IMA IMA

eka iban,oto which LGA?
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2014
nigerianvenom:

eka iban,oto which LGA?

Nto nsit ibom,
AFO?
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2014
Enouwem: Mods Pls can u push this thread to politics section.

the topic might not get to fp cos globalville,global concord,the guide,etc are all opposition toys in the state and their news are mostly fake.i doubt this news.i've seen this news about 1month ago or more.ita fictitious

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by kokoA(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Dem carry dis dia agboro behaviour go oyimbo land go dey embarrass us abi.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2014
Aroca2013:

if power gets to ibibio,change my name.
nte afo akere that ke ibibio ikpong aba?
was there any zonning in america b4 obama emerged 1st black president?
use ur descretion at times,it helps
akpabio has totally transform uyo,ibesikpo,uruan,itu, other local government needs lots of touch.and be reminded dat there was zonning and dat zonning still exist,dont be decieve by anyone bro.idongesit nkanga,akpan isemin,attah were all governors from ibibio,shouldnt ur conscience tells u dat its fair to allow eket senatorial zone also taste it?haba broda
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by GeneralBadman: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2014
You dey madt niiii

Why would you jail uncommon transformer?

Meanwhile..........GEJ Till 2019.
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by duni04(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Two thieves fighting over who the better thief is, wetin concern me undecided
Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by nigerianvenom(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Nto nsit ibom,
AFO?

idung mfianwe grin

follow back

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by Nctrice(m): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2014
As funny as it may sound they are both saying the truth with very few lies!

The Truth
1. Akpabio inflated contract sum astronomically.
2. Umana had a hand in members of the Governors cabinet.
3. NigerPet is a state indigenous construction coy
4. Umana would never get 100 meters close to being the Governor of Akwa Ibom state.

The Lies :
1. Akpabio would never be jailed!

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’ll Jail You For Fraud’-umana Tells Akpabio. by searay(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2014
nigerianvenom:

governorship position is going to eket and it stands among these 3 guys;udom,bishop sam akpan and prof richard kings
Fixed. I'll go with the bishop. As a lazy civil servant, Udom will not be my friend. Wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bring Back My Money! My Horrible Ordeal With Arik Air - Ticket# 7252106963442 / Nigeria Need Restructuring, 5 Countries Under Confederation Like UK / A Anambrarian Would Rather Go With Urhobos Than With Biafra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.