Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward (2040 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Why Can't Ladies Be Straight / "You Are Too Straight Forward" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by Decryptor(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2014
MrsChima:

That's like saying your mum deserve to die cos she birthed your sorry ass.

Lame comparism undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by MrsChima(f): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2014
Decryptor:

Lame comparism undecided

according to a lame reader.
Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by nicechic(f): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Guys be like " gals ain't straightforward, gals are pretenders, gals lik fronting, gals ds gals dt" but u guys can NEVER EVER do witout us. Yes, we are dt important so hold ur peace....Twerks away
Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by lma4real(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2014
I'm not supporting ladies but to say the fact,we all know y...
If u woo her today and she say yes,the next topic u c is why are girls so cheap..
Let's call a spade a spade,it is normal thing for them to form,just that too much of it is dangerous..
What gives her assurance that u r not a player...
There is difference btw want and need,@ op,u were tired bcs u want her but not need her...

NB:To me, a lady that is too cheap to catch is not a wife material...My opinion though,u r free to stick to urs...
Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by inositol88(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2014
5naira: angry angry angry angry
MY question is 'Why cant Women be straight forward or is it that they dont know what they want?? for heaven sake women's life are way too complicated for any one to understand, i doubt if
they even understand what they want, whatsup with their cat_like character they pretend a lotangry
...My Advice to all women is that you better change now before its too late to change

P.S: There is this gal i was trying to get but she was forming hard to get until i got tired and surrender But after i stopped she started showing me yellow light and today she is showing me green angry light but as far as am concern there is NO GOING BACK ..i am gone for good angry angry

AM EXACTLY IN DE SAME SITUATION ,

Babes pls stop confusing your confusions
Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
A
5naira:
women dis, women dat, we tire oo, no be only you
Abi na
Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
inositol88:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by Aniroly(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by ideee03(f): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
And the arguments continue...*sighs*
Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by AtheistD(m): 12:33am On Aug 25, 2014
MrsChima:

niggas are the champs of liars.

I reckon lying is the preserve of both. So many dubious men and women deceiving their partners.

grin
Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by alienware(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2014
inositol88:

you are a biochemist ? Right ?
Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by inositol88(m): 3:07am On Aug 25, 2014
alienware: you are a biochemist ? Right ?

u are very correct, dat name came from phosphotidal innositol, been dat my name is innocent.

are also a biochemist? because it takes only biochemist to know another biochemist
Re: Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward by alienware(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
inositol88:

u are very correct, dat name came from phosphotidal innositol, been dat my name is innocent.

are also a biochemist? because it takes only biochemist to know another biochemist
yeah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic / Help!!! He Always Fear To Aproach A LADY!!! / Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.