Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,449 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Things You Only See In Dubai - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Only See In Dubai (65214 Views)

Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2014
hooged: Justi pls how much is your commission if you are to deliver one of the BIG CAT to my lagos address ? Pls its urgent .

grin grin tongue tongue The Cat will eat you first....
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by havilla(f): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
I actually agree with DailyNews. Arabs are terrible set of human beings, very proud and treat foreigners who work for them as nothing, they think they are some sort of god. The last time I was in dubai I witnessed an Arab lady talking rudely and shouting at an Indian guy who worked in a phone store. Unlike America they don't grant citizenship to anyone, they are in competition with the west. God knows if Arabs were world power like America we would all be doomed! They care only for themselves and would kill anyone who refuses to be a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Fash20: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2014
blaise26abj: Also, I must say this. Arab babes are the most beautiful in the whole wide world. I couldn't take pictures because I love my throat. grin grin grin. Their young ladies walk around amwaj beside the sea, without their veils. they are Gaddem beautiful. kiss kiss
hahahhahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahha. U love ur throat

Hahhahhahahahahhahhahhahahahhahahahhhahahhahhahahahhahahahhaha
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Fash20: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2014
STFU man
DailyNews: Arab guys should get busy and stop depending on mineral resources. It is their less-busy lifestyle that makes them waste time on a barbaric religion!

They should stop sponsoring terrorists to sustain their barbaric religion!

They should contribute to global peace and harmony and quit their barbaric religious extremism! Can you enjoy the freedom you enjoy in Europe or American in any Arab nation? And you guys are here hailing their nonsense lifestyle.

I visit Dubai for a reason, if not I will never!

My dislike goes to all Arab nations sponsoring global terrorism to expand and sustain their barbaric religion that they have used to brainwash and destroy my nation and Africa.

If not for their barbaric religion and influence in Africa, Africa would have been a peaceful, lovely place unlike what their followers have turned it into.

And for those screaming: Dubai is heaven, Dubai is that! Let me inform you that Dubai is an artificial city and not healthy for human habitation. Time will tell. Give Dubai some more decades and you will see what will become of their artificial edifices.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, etc are the sponsors of most islamic terrorists terrorising the whole world today.

Their European counterparts are busy thinking of how to develop the world and make it a better place for all to live, Arab nations are busy clinging on their barbaric religious beliefs.

But whatever they do, they can't run away from natural nemesis. You can't be sponsoring terrorists to destroy other peoples' homes while you live in peace and expect to live in peace forever, not possible.

Karma will catch up with them. The kind terror that will befall Arab nations in future will be so horrible! All these their tall buildings will be levelled to dust. They will be rendered homeless. Their evil royals will be forced to go on exile.

Whenever I hear Boko Haram, ISIS, Alqadae, Al Shabab, Taliban, etc I dislike Arab nations the more. They hate peace.

They value their barbaric religious belief to human life. Cavemen living like wild animals!! Time will tell.

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by barackodam: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
havilla: I actually agree with DailyNews. Arabs are terrible set of human beings, very proud and treat foreigners who work for them as nothing, they think they are some sort of god. The last time I was in dubai I witnessed an Arab lady talking rudely and shouting at an Indian guy who worked in a phone store. Unlike America they don't grant citizenship to anyone, they are in competition with the west. God knows if Arabs were world power like America we would all be doomed! They care only for themselves and would kill anyone who refuses to be a Muslim.

Why are you still alive, I guess you never went to Dubai afterall
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Slowpois0n: 1:21am On Oct 12, 2014
@Dailynews and Havilla, e be like say dem don deny you UAE visa before abi? probably after spending your hard earned savings. you don take this issue too personal. have any proof about all wat you said? were you there wen they were sponsoring terrorist? 9ja is more corrupted than Dubai, wat have you done about that? wetin you dey do wit your own oil money. abeg find solution to that first before poking nose in wetin no concern you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.