Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Things You Only See In Dubai - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Only See In Dubai (64945 Views)

Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by DRealGeesam(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2014
ronaldreagan26: Have you physically seen anyone yourself , Dubai is a tourist country and they do all they can to attract tourist globally, playing with big cat, that is another thing entirely, l have been there several times and also use dubai for my long hauls,some of this things are exaggerated....
They are real you just have to be at the right plAce at the right time. Even in america, there are OVER 3000 people Who have TIGERs in their homes, not to talk of other animals like lions, giraffes, chimps, gorillas etc.

7 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by rozayx5(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2014
for my niqqas who cant pop bottles, stay hustling your time will come - Rick ross cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2014
adrainuche: Lie dis is ridiculous ave stayed in Dubai visited there i cant even count .... This is just rubbish u think u see ferrari everywere meanwhile u see normal cars. More than.them this is just bullshit.. If na d time wen i never travel i for believe but now all dese na rubnish.. Extreme Rubbish

You are a bloody liar. Where do you live in Dubai ?

18 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2014
There 's also this type of sun you only see in dubai..you can cook with it

14 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by sugaarbear(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2014
mmm this is what we call .........living the good life

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2014
Mrkuvuki: There 's also this type of sun you only see in dubai..you can cook with it

Hhahahahahahahahahaha u are damn funny....you can roast under this Sun wali grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by persie98: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2014
money money money.........

[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2014
Bluetooth2:

You are a bloody liar. Where do you live in Dubai ?

Dont mind the liar, he just wants to comment.

8 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by datguru: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2014
Arab money

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Onyiibazz: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2014
glitest: That Louis Vuitton recycle bin is just plain stupid and trashy; more money than sense.

How do you also explain the thousands of naira you ladies waste on human hair that would be loosed in the next couple of days, a hair that guys cant even differentiate from the normal attachments! I guess more money than sense as well!

20 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by omenka(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2014
holyboss: Hw I wish that Gold jeep is mine undecided
That is not a "Jeep", it is an SUV and most likely a Cadillac Escalade or Chevvy judging from its size and shape.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by olaeffect(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2014
abusman: Na the result of having too much money be dat oh!

Point of correction, what of Nigeria's case? We have too much money too but I can't see similar result ooo?
Oya explain ya sef grin grin grin
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Emmyk(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2014
Breathtaking!
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by redcap: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2014
mickyarams: That's a country that has used its oil revenues to change the lives of its citizens unlike Nigeria with its hopeless leaders, even God is fed up with us.

The color of their oyel is different,just maybe cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by DRealGeesam(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2014
adrainuche: Lie dis is ridiculous ave stayed in Dubai visited there i cant even count .... This is just rubbish u think u see ferrari everywere meanwhile u see normal cars. More than.them this is just bullshit.. If na d time wen i never travel i for believe but now all dese na rubnish.. Extreme Rubbish
Yeah, that traffic is fake, though dubia remains one of the places in the world that has the highest concentration of supercars. Most pictures are just exaggerated to show this fact. It is not like you will see them all lined up, most are parked at home and rearly driven just for the aesthetics (but yeah, they buy lots of supercars there and custom built ones too)

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2014
_______
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by redcap: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hhahahahahahahahahaha u are damn funny....you can roast under this Sun wali grin grin

What's the best time to visit Dubai for holiday,I just hate that extreme hot weather.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2014
redcap:

What's the best time to visit Dubai for holiday,I just hate that extreme hot weather.

Come from September next month and you will be fine but it will be approaching winter but no snow oh it only gets foggy and rains once in a while. The hot weather comes with the Ramadan and goes with it cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Waspy(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2014
omenka: Louis Vuitton gold plated Waste Bin!!!

Just when you think you got sh#t locked down, these Arab Boys make you look like a
pauper!!! angry

How sicker can balling get!!!! cool
Arrrrrgh!!
Then you stay put in the mill. Keep grinding.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by DRealGeesam(m): 7:50am On Aug 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

Well you cant just visit Dubai and see these things because they are not paraded that often around...You can only see it once in a while by chance even if you happen to see it. I dont agree with you that they are highly exaggerated, maybe a little but not highly like you put it because i have seen and it has been great........
Exactly, that is the issue, people think it is EVERYDAY, so when they visit dubai, they expect to see a gold plated suv and they dont, then they think it is does not exist, but you could be lucky to just be at the right place at the right time and see such marvel yourself. In fact, MOST of the very exclusive cars are parked in at home, so that you dont see them does not mean they dont exist.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Sike(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2014
All I see is Lion - like Dog!

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Erotex(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Ebe aba di otua kedu maka umuahia

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by iamord(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2014
What's hindering we black People, cos we have all what took this people to where they are today *thinking*

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by DRealGeesam(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2014
Ekans: Thats what I call wealthy, makes Nigerian Billionaires shut up.
Hahahahahaha!!!
Not so fast bro.
Nigerian Billionaires can afford all these. To be a billionaire is not a joke, just that they prefer buying bullet proof cars here and most cars cant function will here in nigeria cos of our roads. Buying those big cats is not a problem either, you can get a lion for as cheap as $10,000 or less.
A lot of Nigerians are richer than those arabs, but they may not be living large like them.

10 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2014
DRealGeesam:
Yeah, that traffic is fake, though dubia remains one of the places in the world that has the highest concentration of supercars. Most pictures are just exaggerated to show this fact. It is not like you will see them all lined up, most are parked at home and rearly driven just for the aesthetics (but yeah, they buy lots of supercars there and custom built ones too)

The traffic is not fake maybe it was taken during celebrations because they usually have celebration of different models of cars from time to time, so today they might have celebration of Ferrari cars and you see more than 500 owners of ferrari cars on the streets. So it is not FAKE.

Mustang Celebrates 50th Anniversary With Middle East Enthusiasts In Massive Event In Dubai

And they also have Dubai Chase Street Racing Festival, then you see cars and you Jaw will drop like woww

Will you call this fake?

19 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by mikron(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Damnnn i comment my reserve. Sorry i reserve my comment

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by DRealGeesam(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

The traffic is not fake maybe it was taken during celebrations because they usually have celebration of different models of cars from time to time, so today they might have celebration of Ferrari cars and you see more than 500 owners of ferrari cars on the streets. So it is not FAKE.

Mustang Celebrates 50th Anniversary With Middle East Enthusiasts In Massive Event In Dubai

And they also have Dubai Chase Street Racing Festival, then you see cars and you Jaw will drop like woww

Will you call this fake?
Oh ok, but it is "fake" cos the caption said "traffic" in dubai, which make the average jo think that is what happens EVERYDAY.
As i said earlier, Dubai has one of the highest concentration of super cars, but when informing people we have to put the facts right just as you have done not making it look like "this is the regular traffic in dubai"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by chinex276(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2014
Dubai sucks... I prefer my jungle lyk 9ja 10tyms

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by ayukdaboss(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2014
RockMaxi: Gold plated, Silver plated but wait that Waste bin is...Louis Vuitton leather real or fake? grin grin
Bro I'm still trying to comprehend if that waste bin was really made with gold and fine leather shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.