Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Things You Only See In Dubai - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things You Only See In Dubai (64972 Views)

Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Nigerians Stuck In Dubai/ Overstayed Take Advantage Of This / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
In jesus name i go make am o

4 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by SkinnyDude(m): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
numericalguy:

Abi o! Help me ask them o!

some silly Nigerians are even talking about corruption in Dubai when the $20bilion that got lost in NNPC that Sanusi was shouting about has not been found.
Dubai was initially built on $20billion that was judiciously used.

I smh for some Nigerians
yes. i can never forget that one in a hurry. some people geh mind kidnap 20USD for 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by iconize(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip, please can I find those lemon coloured peas you talked about in Dubai?

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by abdulkayus(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dis dailynews or wat did u call urself is just an extreme hater that has allow bias emotion and unjustifiable hatred to becloud his senses. Guy sorry for u oooooo. Haters are liable to die young. safe urself.

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Natasha2(f): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wow money is good

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Superstar007(m): 12:37am On Aug 24, 2014
debeey87:

Are you sure it was not during the early 90s you visited. cos last I checked this April.....these things are real don't know of playing with those wild dudes though....who wan die

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by free2ryhme: 2:24am On Aug 24, 2014
all4naija: Maybe they can feed you to them in their privacy as an annoying servant. Smh...

na so e pain u reach grin grin
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by rafcrown(m): 2:45am On Aug 24, 2014
numericalguy:
Go to the nearest bank to collect money.

This jobless one even has time to compile rubbish stories about Dubai people. Slandering and smearing their name will not give you a job or put money in your empty bank account!
Shebi you done abuse then finish abi? Has that brought light to your own house or has it improved the death traps you call roads in your village.
Even in Nigeia, A child born and raised in a rich/wealthy family will not hate like you. This is a typical attitude of a "face me I slap you" brought up.

Instead of hating your neighbor just because he bought a car, why don't you work hard to buy yours.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by ninovandross(m): 4:20am On Aug 24, 2014
Omo bro how u take dey position urself dey take dis nice and clear pics
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by ninovandross(m): 4:32am On Aug 24, 2014
DailyNews: Arab guys are Yahoo guys who didn't labour to make too much money, so they usually show-off and make lots of noise unlike a hardworking business guy who laboured to acquire his wealth.

Is any Arab guy richer than Mark Zuckerberg? Is any of those Arab guys richer than the Google guys?

But do you see Mark driving a customised gold plated car? Because he laboured to make his wealth unlike those mumu Arab guys who rely on inherited wealth and do nothing!

Lazy Arabs destroying the world with their terrorism sponsorship!

I don't blame them, I blame Europeans and Americans for giving them the room. Cut off their supplies and starve them.

If you know how much these guys use to sponsor global terrorists, you will hate them all! They are as wicked as devil! Keep praising their useless lifestyle. Nonsense. I am not surprised though, you guys are blacks, their partner in crime and global terror/corruption! Enjoy yourselves. Nonsense!!!
um bro I think a lot of them are richer than the google guys and tha facebook owner no b beans to buy and manage man city #shiekh mansour
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by MDCEO1: 5:12am On Aug 24, 2014
omenka: Louis Vuitton gold plated Waste Bin!!!

Just when you think you got sh#t locked down, these Arab Boys make you look like a
pauper!!! angry

How sicker can balling get!!!! cool
Arrrrrgh!!

Hahahaha.....got me laughing out loud.....no mind them.... grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2014
ronaldreagan26: .

so anybody that has a contrary view to yours has become a scammer,right?.........l said l have not seen, you said you have seen and you posted pictures, l agreed, so why the name calling?.....we all cannot agree all the time and we see things from different view, we all have our opinions.

YES....Get a lyf
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2014
abdulkayus: Dis dailynews or wat did u call urself is just an extreme hater that has allow bias emotion and unjustifiable hatred to becloud his senses. Guy sorry for u oooooo. Haters are liable to die young. safe urself.
Arab guys should get busy and stop depending on mineral resources. It is their less-busy lifestyle that makes them waste time on a barbaric religion!

They should stop sponsoring terrorists to sustain their barbaric religion!

They should contribute to global peace and harmony and quit their barbaric religious extremism! Can you enjoy the freedom you enjoy in Europe or American in any Arab nation? And you guys are here hailing their nonsense lifestyle.

I visit Dubai for a reason, if not I will never!

My dislike goes to all Arab nations sponsoring global terrorism to expand and sustain their barbaric religion that they have used to brainwash and destroy my nation and Africa.

If not for their barbaric religion and influence in Africa, Africa would have been a peaceful, lovely place unlike what their followers have turned it into.

And for those screaming: Dubai is heaven, Dubai is that! Let me inform you that Dubai is an artificial city and not healthy for human habitation. Time will tell. Give Dubai some more decades and you will see what will become of their artificial edifices.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, etc are the sponsors of most islamic terrorists terrorising the whole world today.

Their European counterparts are busy thinking of how to develop the world and make it a better place for all to live, Arab nations are busy clinging on their barbaric religious beliefs.

But whatever they do, they can't run away from natural nemesis. You can't be sponsoring terrorists to destroy other peoples' homes while you live in peace and expect to live in peace forever, not possible.

Karma will catch up with them. The kind terror that will befall Arab nations in future will be so horrible! All these their tall buildings will be levelled to dust. They will be rendered homeless. Their evil royals will be forced to go on exile.

Whenever I hear Boko Haram, ISIS, Alqadae, Al Shabab, Taliban, etc I dislike Arab nations the more. They hate peace.

They value their barbaric religious belief to human life. Cavemen living like wild animals!! Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2014
SMH for some Nigerians- little things overwhelm them!

These people you're hailing their land are the same people sponsoring terrorists to destroy your own land. You people need to wake up! Arabs are racists! They hate blacks! They are cavemen! They can't allow a black marry their daughter like a whiteman would allow a black. Their men can't marry black women, but they can sleep with our black women for fun. I weep for black people!

Now I see

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by abdoulkareem: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
I am not sure that i can believe people leaving with such wild animals.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
DailyNews: Arab guys should get busy and stop depending on mineral resources. It is their less-busy lifestyle that makes them waste time on a barbaric religion!

They should contribute to global peace and harmony and quit their barbaric religious extremism! Can you enjoy the freedom you enjoy in Europe or American in any Arab nation? And you guys are here hailing their nonsense lifestyle.

My dislike goes to all Arab nations sponsoring global terrorism to expand and sustain their barbaric religion that they have used to brainwash and destroy my nation and Africa.

If not for their barbaric religion and influence in Africa, Africa would have been a peaceful, lovely place unlike what their followers have turned it into.

And for those screaming: Dubai is heaven, Dubai is that! Let me inform you that Dubai is an artificial city and not healthy for human habitation. Time will tell. Give Dubai some more decades and you will see what will become of their artificial edifices.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, etc are the sponsors of most islamic terrorists terrorising the whole world today.

Their European counterparts are busy thinking of how to develop the world and make it a better place for all to live, Arab nations are busy clinging on their barbaric religious beliefs.

But whatever they do, they can't run away from natural nemesis. You can't be sponsoring terrorists to destroy other peoples' homes while you live in peace and expect to live in peace forever, not possible.

Karma will catch up with them. The kind terror that will befall Arab nations in future will be so horrible! All these their tall buildings will be levelled to dust. They will be rendered homeless. Their evil royals will be forced to go on exile.

Whenever I hear Boko Haram, ISIS, Alqadae, Al Shabab, Taliban, etc I dislike Arab nations the more. They hate peace.

They value their barbaric religious belief to human life. Cavemen living like wild animals!! Time will tell.

Guy, do you have any prove or evidence that these Arab countries do sponsor terrorism? Nigeria also depends on natural resources but they are far ahead of us. Why?
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Revolva(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wow a place to be..not this yeye disorganized naija...

1 Like

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Revolva: Wow a place to be..not this yeye disorganized naija...

grin
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:
#Kisses her..

One word, Ebola.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Revolva: Wow a place to be..not this yeye disorganized naija...

Interesting .

I live in Los Angeles but will trade it for living in Ibadan in a heartbeat.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:
#Kisses her..

One word, Ebola.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by abdulkayus(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
DailyNews: Arab guys should get busy and stop depending on mineral resources. It is their less-busy lifestyle that makes them waste time on a barbaric religion!

Bla bla bla bla bla. Guy u are a big time disappointment. When did UAE sponsored terrorism? And u are even abusing their religion, that showed that u are a big tym bigot. America that u hailed much are d biggest sponsored of terrorism. Jus clean ur heart of bigotry and hatred so that u can see well and move forward cos u are currently blind now
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by abdulkayus(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2014

Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by bamite(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2014
glitest:

If only you could simply comprehend; it would saved you from disgracing yourself for been ignorant.

First you stated I shouldn't quote you?......such are the exact moves an attention grabbing boy( not man), would do.

Secondly; you've simply never met, nor know a REAL career minded lady; Or else, you wouldn't have yet again, made such ignorant comment.... Lastly for crying out loud, when the hek did the term "mugu" become name calling?...Gosh!!

Pls wackyj1 love; I beg of you to help me explain what/ who a mugu is?...Biko. cry

1st of all i dont need the attention of a mannerless b1tch as urself
secondly; a mugu is a fool who is easily used by tacky ladies such as urself
and yeah,i've met a whole lot of them that even you aren't qualified to be amongst to have a conversation.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by omoadeleye(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2014
kelvinnn: OMO NA WA OO, ALL THIS IN DUBAI? WELL I GO MAKE AM HERE IN NAIJA IN JESUS NAME: AMEN.
AINT GOING NOWHERE MENH!

any country wey I go make am ni, make God just show me the way and provide transport money to travel out, and make dem start dey compete with me
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Atmmachine(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
The first time i travelled out of Nigeria, i was travelling to America & i had my first transit in Doha Qatar..
I nearly missed my flight in Qatar because i was busy watching the beautiful city,when i got to Germany for my 2nd transit i nearly missed my flight again, But when i got to America, i was seriously angry.

America is overrated, all they have are vast states,Free foods and large roads..
Alaska which is a state in America is bigger than Nigeria & Ghana put together.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by SenatorJames(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
ifyalways: Arab money toooooo sweet. cheesy
Besause its well managed.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
bamite: 1st of all i dont need the attention of a mannerless b1tch as urself
secondly; a mugu is a fool who is easily used by tacky ladies such as urself
and yeah,i've met a whole lot of them that even you aren't qualified to be amongst to have a conversation.

Abeg; No vex.. I sincerely do apologize...My abuse button has been deactivated.
Re: Things You Only See In Dubai by bamite(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2014
glitest:

Abeg; No vex.. I sincerely do apologize...My abuse button has been deactivated.
better

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / My experience in Bahrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.