Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (53094 Views)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Odunharry(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2014
lalasticlala which juju u dy use to
dy hit frontpage everytime? D baba make do the jazz go school
wella

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise: Having a ''Side guy'' is absolutely necessary these days. Guys are getting irresponsible by the day and girls shouldn't take that chance and ''miss the train going to heaven''. One thing that I totally disagree with having a side guy is the involvement of sex in the affair.
true talk most guys are irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by abdulwastecx(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise:
Friendzone is like the substitution seat in a football pitch. He might get lucky to play in the pitch grin

I hate it when lady says " we can be friend".
I will be like friend I can sleep with right?

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Odunharry(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise: Having a ''Side guy'' is absolutely necessary these days. Guys are getting irresponsible by the day and girls shouldn't take that chance and ''miss the train going to heaven''. One thing that I totally disagree with having a side guy is the involvement of sex in the affair.
well said
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Most girls have sides guys, it is not new.
yea because most guys are irresponsible these days

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2014
its simply cheating!
people and long throat sha,...eating from two plates with style

after dating a guy for atleast six months,u shld knw if hes goin to be a the main guy or not,a keeper or not ....stop fooling around jor....gurls can be vexing atimes angry

24 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2014
This right here is one of the reasons many marriages crash woefully before they even started these days.
How can you encourage someone to keep a side guy/girl? If you are in, stay in. Don't put one leg in the house and have the other outside.
When you concentrate on one relationship you've a better chance at making things work, you've a better chance at being the kinda person your partner will come to cherish. You don't have to keep your attention divided.
If after giving your best and it didn't work out, fine! You can pack your bags and leave, at least u'd be satisfied inside that you gave your best. And trust me, someday someone will come around who'll totally be swept off their feet by the best you give.
There's nothing right at all 'bout having side chicks/guys, even with all the beautiful excuses.

37 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2014
I want a side guy who get money

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Odunharry(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: true talk most guys are irresponsible
same with many girls too

No guy in his right senses will leave a virteous lady....

12 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Odunharry(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: I want a side guy who get money
how much do you want and wat will be my benefit?
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bootybuttchic: its simply cheating!
people and long throat sha,...eating from two plates with style

after dating a guy for atleast six months,u shld knw if hes goin to be a the main guy or not,a keeper or not ....stop fooling around jor....gurls can be vexing atimes angry
MOST of these kinda ladies end up complicating things for themselves beyond measure!

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Odunharry(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
wink

9 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by bosun11(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: I want a side guy who get money

smh
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Odunharry(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
RuudNisterooy: This right here is the reason many marriages crash woefully before they even started these days.
How can you encourage someone to keep a side guy/girl? If you are in, stay in. Don't put one leg in the house and have the other outside.
When you concentrate on one relationship you've a better chance @ making things work, you've a better chance @ being the kinda person your partner will come to cherish. You don't have to keep your attention divided.
If after giving your best and it didn't work out, fine! You can pack your bags and leave, @ least u'd be satisfied inside that you gave your best. And trust me, someday someone will come around who'll totally be swept off their feet by the best you give.
There's nothing right @ all 'bout having side chicks/guys, even with all the beautiful excuses.
2 bottles of Malt and chicken lap 4 u

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Odunharry(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
wetin no good,no good..
Side chick/guy

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by bosun11(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
ladies who want a side guy shouldn't be pained if their main guy get satisfied with his side chick ! What goes around comes around ! stick to your partner...dazall

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Tallesty1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: yea because most guys are irresponsible these days
Nah!, because most girls are hoes and unloyal.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
bosun11:

smh
bosun do you have Money
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by bosun11(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: bosun do you have Money

why do you want to know ?you wanna see my bank account ? besides you need to check my profile for my location smiley
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by lalasticlala(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
Odunharry: lalasticlala which juju u dy use to dy hit frontpage everytime?

D baba make do the jazz go school wella

funny guy.

u 4get d time wen u do am 4 me?

anyway, contribute on d topic na...

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Odunharry(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
lalasticlala:

funny guy.

u 4get d time wen u do am 4 me?

anyway, contribute on d topic na...

Having a side guy/chick to me is cheating..

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by abdulwastecx(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Odunharry:
same with many girls too

No guy in his right senses will leave a virteous lady....

out world is artificial. ..u need to have what people want to get what u want.
u want a good man, be educated, get a good job etc

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by xynerise: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dygeasy: Friendzoned guys are like the guys who keep auditioning and going for trials hoping for a place in the team.

The side-guys are the substitutes grin
The truth is, a never-give-up friendzoned guy sometimes scores the sweetest goal cool

7 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Odunharry:
2 bottles of Malt and chicken lap 4 u
Lol. My saliva has been awakened to action already#Anticipating grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
RuudNisterooy: MOST of these kinda ladies end up complicating things for themselves beyond measure!
which ladies undecided
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Dygeasy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise:
The truth is, a never-give-up friendzoned guy sometimes scores the sweetest goal cool
That is if he ever makes it to the side-guy before eventually to the main main guy. cool
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
xynerise:
I believe you my brother. I don experience am.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bootybuttchic: which ladies undecided
These ladies!
its simply cheating!
people and long throat sha,...eating from
two plates with style
after dating a guy for atleast six months,u
shld knw if hes goin to be a the main guy or
not,a keeper or not ....stop fooling around
jor....gurls can be vexing atimes
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by xynerise: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dygeasy: That is if he ever makes it to the side-guy before eventually to the main main guy. cool
There are crazy girls that are so vulnerable when someone hurts them. The first friendzoned guy to comfort them has the chance to score a goal that night. *winks*

Dude, I have climbed many mountains and crossed many seas grin

Not what you think lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by xynerise: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
I believe you my brother. I don experience am.
Always believe the man of God grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dygeasy: That is if he ever makes it to the side-guy before eventually to the main main guy. cool
It's possible to get ''double promotion'' na. grin
So him fit no wait to be side-guy first.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Side guy kwa. undecided me I don't know o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / When A Woman Controls A Man's ATM Withdrawals (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.