Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (53096 Views)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
olubukato:

Tell us about your experience....
Mi loff one olubukato and he free me for miztola but I still hold on to am and now him sense don dey correct. shikena tongue
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrankySnow: August 15th is the feast of my name ( Maria Assumpta) and my folks celebrate it for me a bit. I'm in camp and don't get any celebration sha. I take it as my second birthday.

You of all people should have understood why I was trying to code in only wonder what went wrong. you know me very well FrancisTony. embarassed

You didn't tell you were banned nau.

It's well.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Dygeasy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Beemahn: ur 'cousin sister'? Op we know this story is a product of ur imaqination but next time pls try and make it more believable... dis isnt' nollywood. my cousin sister ko? my sister's brother ni?
hahaha grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrankySnow: Even in times of misunderstanding gan, if you both love each other side guy/babe won't flash your head. at least I don experience am before and even softsparkyy can be my witness. Omo thing thing call love is dam strong.

Relationship, misunderstandings will happen that's the best time to know your partner. smiley
yh dats true. lucky ur guy o.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

You didn't tell you were banned nau.

It's well.
Clearwater, much problems. stopped swimming too even tho I had the dream of taking it very seriously but dad and mum stopped me from thinking I can make anything good out of swimming. maybe they are right and that's why clearwaters didn't go well. I hate problems too.

Leave Orabelle, she is innocent. wink

I was banned, hope I don tell you now? tongue

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrankySnow: Mi loff one olubukato and he free me for miztola but I still hold on to am and now him sense don dey correct. shikena tongue

hian... u don drink palm oil abi undecided grin

tell us ur story joo...
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
sameer1212: yh dats true. lucky ur guy o.
Hahahahahahaha. lucky ur babe too. wink
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by bustyhelen(f): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
its OK to have a side guy like 1 or 2 but she has to be smart and shouldn't sex d side guys. who knows, d side guy may turn out to b d best .

what if u dont keep a side guy, and suddenly ur main and only guy tells u," Bby sorry, its d devils work, I didn't mean to do it, she seduced me, and now she's pregnant for me"?

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
olubukato:

hian... u don drink palm oil abi undecided grin

tell us ur story joo...
You seriously want me to talk here? OK then. Buy me shawarma and I will. wink
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrankySnow: Hahahahahahaha. lucky ur babe too. wink
realy? ok tnks.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrankySnow: You seriously want me to talk here? OK then. Buy me shawarma and I will. wink

go take am for jb's bar grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by lalasticlala(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=FrancisTony]

undecided[/quote
Francis long time
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
olubukato:

go take am for jb's bar grin
Lol.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=lalasticlala][/quote]

Yeah. Same.

Howdy? smiley
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
olubukato:

Tell us about your experience....
Amebo...
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. this babe you are missing plenty gist o. grin
Gist me biko.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
yes she should!! guys can't be trusted and most of them have side chicks
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by mployer(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
She can have a side guy if she's won't be bothered when her main guy gets a side chick.

I hate double standard.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
Amebo...

lolzz grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by addictiv(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
This relationship stuff is really tiring. You can't trust the person you re dating, the woman has a side guy who thinks he is the main guy. and they will find reasons to justify it. Then what's the use being in a monogamous relationship, why not just make it open where everyone is free to date whoever she/he fancies and make life easy for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrankySnow: Mi loff one olubukato and he free me for miztola but I still hold on to am and now him sense don dey correct. shikena tongue
story story grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. I was MzMariah before I got a 10 years ban but now its Orabelle all the way. grin
Wahhhh! Are you kidding me? shocked. 10yrs ban?! Is that even possible? shocked. Whose nest did you rustle that fetched you such a sentence?
Can't believe it...
Lemme go and peep @ Orabelle tho wink.
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by cirmuell(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
miztola: yes she should!! guys can't be trusted and most of them have side chicks
shocked

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Godson201333(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ewizard: I jus dey observe, e get wetin I wan hear.. d girls neva wan talk.
Truth bitter tru tru.

Me too I am still waiting for the truth...

Nigerian girls with back up plan= confusion
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
cirmuell: shocked
tonguetongue
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrankySnow: A blast? OK then. grin

I want to go home, I miss my papa cry cry 26 is too far. embarassed cry
yeah. enjoy and have fun. snap lots of pics. smiley
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by GatJokez(f): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
cirmuell: shocked

I don't think cirmuell liked your answer, miztola grin cheesy
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
GatJokez:

I don't think cirmuell liked your answer, miztola grin cheesy
gringrin the truth is bitter
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by GatJokez(f): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
miztola: gringrin the truth is bitter

It sure is, haha wink grin ..... how does the saying go? What's good for the hen (in this case roosters smiley) is good for the gander? grin grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrankySnow: Gbam. grin

Well, I'm in love so I don't know anything about side guy biko. undecided
smiley wink
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
GatJokez:

It sure is, haha wink grin ..... how does the saying go? What's good for the hen (in this case roosters smiley) is good for the gander? grin grin grin
what's good for the goose is also good for the gander gringringrin
Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by cirmuell(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
miztola: tonguetongue
cry na konikoni love you dey do me sha, na wao cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / When A Woman Controls A Man's ATM Withdrawals (Photo) / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.