Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams (6112 Views)

GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) / Ghana's Economy In Free Fall / Ghana Economy Is Falling Down Andlesson For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by iconize(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: No one will even think of hyping nigeria because that's the most useless country in Africa.

Another gaynaian scavenging baboon with lemon coloured pee for brains, Keep deluding yourself. grin

With time, gaynaians will start buying a loaf of bread for 1,000,000 cedis like it's done in Zimbabwe. grin grin

Your economy is fvcked up like your life.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by iconize(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
obongproff:

Why live in such hate and such denial? Ghana obviously has more infrastructures and more power dan naija in some areas but dats all u hav. D truth is, if ur economy gets worse, some of ur ppl will start coming into naija again for jobs or source of livelihood and also to scavenge our dustbins for food. Secondly, I believe some Nigerians, who ur refer to as 'mumugerians' are presently buying and investing in Ghana. When ur economy finally regains itself, Nigerians will be d ones controlling ur economy.

Dis is just d bitter truth, no mata how u deny it, no mata how much u insult naija. Person way pass u don pass u! Notin u fit do! Shikena! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by omenka(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Truckpusher: Oboy!.... shocked shocked see as those gaynian children head be like horse saddle. grin
Haba!!! Those are innocent kids you are referring to my brother. It isn't their fault that they find themselves in the situation they are. Go easy on them.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by OXYGEN01: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
dealslip:

Bros stop foaming in the mouth, it is not good for your health. We Nigerians are just been sympathetic to your plight. We are praying for you like your bishop said we should. For a whole spiritual leader to lose hope and call his country cursed and the economy cursed too. Odikwa serious o. Please accept our heartfelt sympathy, If there is anything you will be needing. Please let us know.
Your useless country needs prayers more than a dying Pope.Hahahaha never knew there re female jokers too in mumugeria. A country full of terrorist n fools is the country which needs more prayers. Don't behave like a fool because u knw Hw useless your country is.
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by dealslip(f): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: Your useless country needs prayers more than a dying Pope.Hahahaha never knew there re female jokers too in mumugeria. A country full of terrorist n fools is the country which needs more prayers. Don't behave like a fool because u knw Hw useless your country is.

relax bros, you can not handle Nigeria. You can rant and rave all you want. It wont change the fact that Nigeria is Africa's no 1 economy. There are terrorist everywhere even in Ghana. That demonic insurgents shows up in Nigeria doesn't make us broke and cursed like Ghana (quoting your spiritual leader). if it is about insurgents even America, Britain, France your Lords and Masters needs prayers badly. We would keep you in our prayer in accordance with Bishop Duncan grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by OXYGEN01: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
dealslip:

relax bros, you can not handle Nigeria. You can rant and rave all you want. It wont change the fact that Nigeria is Africa's no 1 economy. There are terrorist everywhere even in Ghana. That demonic insurgents shows up in Nigeria doesn't make us broke and cursed like Ghana (quoting your spiritual leader). if it is about insurgents even America, Britain, France your Lords and Masters needs prayers badly. We would keep you in our prayer in accordance with Bishop Duncan grin grin
Pray for your salvation first before u become a victim to boko haram.Here is a nigerian forum so u can talk talk talk n talk.Who cares? At the end u will be the one crying. MUMU.
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by upko: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: Pray for your salvation first before u become a victim to boko haram.Here is a nigerian forum so u can talk talk talk n talk.Who cares? At the end u will be the one crying. MUMU.
[size=60]Shat da Fuq up you lousy piece of burnt shhiit!!!!.....take you burnt brain to cediLand and rid us of your useless self.[/size] grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by OXYGEN01: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
upko: [size=60]Shat da Fuq up you lousy piece of burnt shhiit!!!!.....take you burnt brain to cediLand and rid us of your useless self.[/size] grin grin
ugly ape.Why u bore?
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by upko: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: ugly ape.Why u bore?
[size=50]Yeah I bet I'm more handsome than any forking frog out of your forking dump.[/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by OXYGEN01: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
upko: [size=50]Yeah I bet I'm more handsome than any forking frog out of your forking dump.[/size] grin
ugly ape take it easy ok.Being ugly isn't a curse nor a choice so chill.Its nt ur fault that u ar an ape.Hereditary cause am.Your father must be damn!!! ugly...hahaha
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by upko: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: ugly ape take it easy ok.Being ugly isn't a curse nor a choice so chill.Its nt ur fault that u ar an ape.Hereditary cause am.Your father must be damn!!! ugly...hahaha
grin[size=50]Yeah ma fathers butt looks better than any forking face from your dump....frog eyed bat grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by dealslip(f): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: ugly ape take it easy ok.Being ugly isn't a curse nor a choice so chill.Its nt ur fault that u ar an ape.Hereditary cause am.Your father must be damn!!! ugly...hahaha

With those words coming from a Ghanian. A Ghanian actually thinks someone is an ugly ape (scoffs). what an irony of life.

7 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
i think ECOWAS problem is just misplaced priorities. You can't put the cart b4 the horse
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by dealslip(f): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: Pray for your salvation first before u become a victim to boko haram.Here is a nigerian forum so u can talk talk talk n talk.Who cares? At the end u will be the one crying. MUMU.

Leave us alone and stop replying us. Take your frustrated brain back to your Ghanian sites. You cannot handle any Nigerian. it is not your type that insults Nigeria. Without Nigerians employing your labour force right there in your country, you would have been back here picking our dust bins, shinning our shoes, washing our clothes and taking care of our farms while we gist around and kick your mouth. Stay out of our business and we will stay out of yours (this includes nairaland)

6 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Rikidony(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
GHANIAN AND NIGERIANS FIGHTING EACH OTHER SINCE 1960 angry
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by oluwabreezy: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
ghana must ........
;Dghana must ........
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
oluwabreezy: ghana must ........
;Dghana must ........

Lol! Are u trying to start anoda "Ghana-must-go" campaign? Take am easy na, e neva reach like dat na. Mbok use ya church mind oh!
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by OXYGEN01: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
dealslip:

Leave us alone and stop replying us. Take your frustrated brain back to your Ghanian sites. You cannot handle any Nigerian. it is not your type that insults Nigeria. Without Nigerians employing your labour force right there in your country, you would have been back here picking our dust bins, shinning our shoes, washing our clothes and taking care of our farms while we gist around and kick your mouth. Stay out of our business and we will stay out of yours (this includes nairaland)
This is how all mumugerians reasoned .That's why u people are classified as fools n criminals.You employ which people? ?? Do u knw the number of unemployment rate in ur shithole? Apart frm this forum where again people nigerians rant? Travel n see Hw inferior u fools look.STINKING APES.I. wonder why all mumugerians are born fools n criminals.Bombing n killing people is all wat u people knw.FOOLS trying to feel important but unfortunately here is a mumugerian forum.IDIOT.
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by OXYGEN01: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
dealslip:

With those words coming from a Ghanian. A Ghanian actually thinks someone is an ugly ape (scoffs). what an irony of life.
Mumugerians are the most ugliest creatures ever to exist. Ugly apes.Their females smells like he-goats.Mumugerians in GHANA are recognized with their bad smell.STINKING APES.
MUMUGERIANS ARE FINE WAAA!! HAHAHA

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by adamskutty(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Awalla: Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams says not only is Ghana’s economy “cursed” but also “broke”.

“We really need to pray for Ghana,” he told his congregation in a recent sermon which was played back on Radio XYZ’s Christian programme, ‘Voice of Action’
According to him, “somebody has cursed the economy”. “It’s sabotage…so we need to break that padlock. We need to remove demonic sanctions and embargoes on the economy and we need to command a healing of our economy and the nation and we need to command new infusion,” Duncan-Williams said.
This has resulted in 75% school children studying under trees or studying in very deplorable situation in the Rural areas due to lack of basic educational infrastructure.

http://www.citifmonline.com/2014/06/24/pupils-studying-on-bare-floors-in-some-northern-schools/
http://www.dailyguideghana.com/more-schools-under-trees/
very primitive jungle with 66 percent poverty rate, I prefer Somalia to this jungle, axum by boy what do u have to say about this? grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by acenazt: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
overhypedsteve: How dare you talk about my Ghana like that, we have light, we don't have ebola, obama said our country is good, even the world bank guy came to confirm it. Ghana is the leader of Africa. We need Ghana rulership,
did they say our student sit on the floor to learn? Hmm cmon those kids like sitting on the cool cold floor. We have kantaka motors and we export alemo bitters, we are the greatest ask wale112.
this fella must be mentally coo coo. What were you saying?? Ghana's economy good? World bank guy and obama said whaaaa?? Damn man give me a break after south africa you ghanians are the ones I hate most with ur horrible sounding dialects. I listen to sarkodie's songs when am bored just so I can laugh at that twi language that has kra kra kra every where.
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by acenazt: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: and nigerians are rushing to Ghana like that? I never knew nigerians admire the ideology of sitting on the floor to learn. If 75% of Ghanaian children sit on the floor then I guess 99% of nigerians sit on the floor as well.
we are rushing to ghana cos over there even a non primary graduate can get a degree. Every one knows all you need is your waec result and plenty money which we got In Excess.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by overhypedsteve(m): 12:20am On Aug 24, 2014
acenazt: this fella must be mentally coo coo. What were you saying?? Ghana's economy good? World bank guy and obama said whaaaa?? Damn man give me a break after south africa you ghanians are the ones I hate most with ur horrible sounding dialects. I listen to sarkodie's songs when am bored just so I can laugh at that twi language that has kra kra kra every where.
i guess you re new on nairaland, go through my former post history in my profile and apologise. I ddnt get all that likes for nothing. Or search for other ghanian threads like the one about Ghana made cars et al ( baby soldiers, now challenging the warlord's battle strategy.) see the fate of this thread was decided when i made my post. I don't do quote and run, even this ghanian guys specifically mention me in their threads so that i would comment. I ve been whooping the asses of the black men of ashante since the dark ages. How dare you call me a ghanian. But wait oh! Re we all crazy? What's wrong with being ghanian self. But don't call me a ghanian again oh. If i catch you, you go hear am oh. I wonder how come na only you nor see the sarcasm for my comment.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by acenazt: 1:23am On Aug 24, 2014
overhypedsteve: i guess you re new on nairaland, go through my former post history in my profile and apologise. I ddnt get all that likes for nothing. Or search for other ghanian threads like the one about Ghana made cars et al ( baby soldiers, now challenging the warlord's battle strategy.) see the fate of this thread was decided when i made my post. I don't do quote and run, even this ghanian guys specifically mention me in their threads so that i would comment. I ve been whooping the asses of the black men of ashante since the dark ages. How dare you call me a ghanian. But wait oh! Re we all crazy? What's wrong with being ghanian self. But don't call me a ghanian again oh. If i catch you, you go hear am oh. I wonder how come na only you nor see the sarcasm for my comment.
bros nor vex na too much hate wen I get for them ashante guys naim close my eyes. I nor even reason am 4 logic

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Ashantiking: 3:04am On Aug 24, 2014
overhypedsteve: i guess you re new on nairaland, go through my former post history in my profile and apologise. I ddnt get all that likes for nothing. Or search for other ghanian threads like the one about Ghana made cars et al ( baby soldiers, now challenging the warlord's battle strategy.) see the fate of this thread was decided when i made my post. I don't do quote and run, even this ghanian guys specifically mention me in their threads so that i would comment. I ve been whooping the asses of the black men of ashante since the dark ages. How dare you call me a ghanian. But wait oh! Re we all crazy? What's wrong with being ghanian self. But don't call me a ghanian again oh. If i catch you, you go hear am oh. I wonder how come na only you nor see the sarcasm for my comment.

Cannibal, what are you talking about? The only thing you boko bois seem to be good at is chopping each other for egusi soup and pounded yam. Forking Eba eater
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by ejiro2130(m): 3:28am On Aug 24, 2014
75% studying under trees??

Am in ghana, I was here during the boom days now tins r really hard
I didn't kw what inflation meant until few months ago
My neighbour lost her job @d mines n her boyfriend ran away
My energy bills water bills n house rent jst multiply it self by 3
Worst is you don't kw if ur company will remain open the nxt day or not
Bt it shall all pass, it must pass it will pass
Or else some of will commit suicide
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by mickyarams: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2014
OXYGEN01: Your useless country needs prayers more than a dying Pope.Hahahaha never knew there re female jokers too in mumugeria. A country full of terrorist n fools is the country which needs more prayers. Don't behave like a fool because u knw Hw useless your country is.

By the way, what are you doing on a Nigerian forum if you don't like Nigerians? Ghana is not my cup of tea and I will never visit a ghanian forum if you guys have one. You can ask Seun to create a cediland for your people if you guys are too dumb to make one.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by iconize(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2014
ejiro2130: 75% studying under trees??

Am in ghana, I was here during the boom days now tins r really hard
I didn't kw what inflation meant until few months ago
My neighbour lost her job @d mines n her boyfriend ran away
My energy bills water bills n house rent jst multiply it self by 3
Worst is you don't kw if ur company will remain open the nxt day or not
Bt it shall all pass, it must pass it will pass
Or else some of will commit suicide

grin grin grin grin grin

Your case should be presented before the Federal government.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by iconize(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2014
Ashantiking:

Cannibal, what are you talking about? The only thing you boko bois seem to be good at is chopping each other for egusi soup and pounded yam. Forking Eba eater

My niggur. grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Truckpusher(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2014
omenka: Haba!!! Those are innocent kids you are referring to my brother. It isn't their fault that they find themselves in the situation they are. Go easy on them.
The gaynian bastard started it all and in war everything is fair game including women and children.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2014
When I eat your bread, I sing your song

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman / NNPC To Review JV Payment Structure With Iocs / (photo) Of The Mosque That Was Demolished By Wike In River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.