Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman (5985 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by bezimo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Listened Live online to Gods Choice Oracle( Apostle Johnson Suleiman) in todays Sunday 2nd Service(22/02/15) at Omega Fire Ministries Headquarters, Auchi
He said "March 28, I don't still see elections" and "that he sees military everywhere"

This really got me thinking, because the Apostle prophesies comes to pass just like when he said come "February 14 I didn't see elections" it came to pass.

Its time to pray for Nigeria for devine Intervention.

1 Like

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by SeverusSnape(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
undecided undecided Let him keep seeing...

3 Likes

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Rilwayne001: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fake pastor undecided

Did you see the postponement of febuhari before? undecided

3 Likes

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by koikoi2(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
I don't see election too.

2 Likes

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
u dare call him fake? No wonder u r a muslim

18 Likes

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Princecalm(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
It is not wrong for him not to see elections holding.
He might not see and the elections will hold.
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Wealthyone: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pass him the led torch if he can't see it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Kx: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
He was reported to have said GEJ won in one of his numerous election prophesies; hw did he see GEJ winning if there won't be elction on d said date?

All dem prophets are d same.

Sai Buhari

9 Likes

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by kingog123: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Fake pastor undecided

Lol if dy re fake pastors meaning dy re real ones too.. grin grin
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by clevvermind(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
e don red for buhari be that. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by clevvermind(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Fake pastor undecided

Fear the man of God.
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Rilwayne001: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
clevvermind:
Fear the man of God.

And how do you know he os a man of God? undecided
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Rilwayne001: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
uupgrade:
u dare call him fake? No wonder u r a muslim

Prove to me he is real, or shut up 4life.

3 Likes

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Glowstone(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
thats because you are blind undecided
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by clevvermind(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And how do you know he os a man of God? undecided
because he was called into the ministry by God and the anointing is upon his life. God is using him tremendously.

4 Likes

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by temitemi1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Rilwayne001: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
clevvermind:
because he was called into the ministry by God and the anointing is upon his life. God is using him tremendously.

Any prove to show that he was called by God?

Don't let us digress the issue, how come he missed the postponement out of his 67prophesy?
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by fkaz(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
I see buhari winning march 28th president election in my dream and my pastor telling the congregation that "it is the will of God for buhari to rule this country and it has come to pass, let somebody shout hallelujah

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by clevvermind(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Any prove to show that he was called by God?

Don't let us digress the issue, how come he missed the postponement out of his 67prophesy?
the miracle, the word of God in his mouth, the testimonies of people he lay hands on and they receive their healing. etc.

which prophesy? let me see it.
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by nedupel(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Fake pastor undecided

he saw it
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Rilwayne001: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
clevvermind:
the miracle,

What miracle has he ever performed that is spectacular?
the word of God in his mouth,

What word of God?

the testimonies of people he lay hands on and they receive their healing. etc.

So your fauth in him is based on testimonies of others?

which prophesy? let me see it.

Before i refer to his prophwsy of this year (2015).

Here are his prophesy of 2014 www.nairaland.com/1586493/full-text-apostle-sulemans-prophesies#20768607

Now please tell me how many came to pass.

How come almost 70% of it didnt come to pass? perhaps because he is fake, no?

1 Like

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Rilwayne001: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
nedupel:
he saw it

He saw what? where?

Person wey talk say tinubu and fashola go fight dirty last year.

they can only fo0l gullible people like you undecided
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Youngzedd(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Odikwa egwu.

I see it coming.
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by ahaz: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
fkaz:
I see buhari winning march 28th president election in my dream and my pastor telling the congregation that "it is the will of God for buhari to rule this country and it has come to pass, let somebody shout hallelujah
take my advice, treat for ebola.

5 Likes

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by clevvermind(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What miracle has he ever performed that is spectacular?

What word of God?

So your fauth in him is based on testimonies of others?

Before i refer to his prophwsy of this year (2015).

Here are his prophesy of 2014 www.nairaland.com/1586493/full-text-apostle-sulemans-prophesies#20768607

Now please tell me how many came to pass.

How come almost 70% of it didnt come to pass? perhaps because he is fake, no?
i'm wasting my time with you. Ur questions doesn't make sense. Just wait till this one comes to pass then you will believe. Be patient, all the prophesies will come to pass. I dnt have time.

1 Like

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
bezimo:
Listened Live online to Gods Choice Oracle( Apostle Johnson Suleiman) in todays Sunday 2nd Service(22/02/15) at Omega Fire Ministries Headquarters, Auchi
He said "March 28, I don't still see elections" and "that he sees military everywhere"

This really got me thinking, because the Apostle prophesies comes to pass just like when he said come "February 14 I didn't see elections" it came to pass.

Its time to pray for Nigeria for devine Intervention.

[size=18pt]SHARRAP BABY CHRISTAIN[/size]

1 Like

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Mooaloji(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Who is he? Make he pack jare
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Rilwayne001: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
clevvermind:
i'm wasting my time with you.

Oh! Really? Rather I am.

Ur questions doesn't make sense.

How

Just wait till this one comes to pass then you will believe. Be patient, all the prophesies will come to pass. I dnt have time.

Lol...when actually 70% of that of last year didnt come to pass?
You guys should stop being gullible, stop allowing these fake pastors use your hand. they collect your money (tithe) tell you fake things and yet you call them men of God. SMDH
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by brightology3: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
K
Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by brightology3: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yes of cox
Rilwayne001:
Fake pastor undecided

Re: March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman by goldfish80(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
I read his 2015 prophesy here on nairaland last month where he said GEJ will controversially win the elections but he doesn't see him last I office more than 2years. How come the sudden somersault barely few weeks into the new year?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari / Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri / 2023 Presidency: Beware of Yoruba, Junaid Mohammed warns Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.