Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams (6043 Views)

GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) / Ghana's Economy In Free Fall / Ghana Economy Is Falling Down Andlesson For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by kokoA(m): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2014
I thought we use to have ministry of Cooperation and integration in Africa.. Let's start sending some handouts to them on time.
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Phame: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2014
OXYGEN01: BETTER nigerian SCHOOLS
i watched some roads and schools pic posted on ajstream, i almost wept for ghana. Jst face ghana's problems, nigeria is not without hers, but u gaynians make it look as if gayna is a perfect and a country of perfectionists.

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Phame: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2014
Truckpusher: Oya Naija ,gaynians haf come again oh. grin
obi!
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by mars123(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ghanaians be lying to themselves since 1957.If you guys wanna test mights,why don't you send all the Nigerians away from your country like we did your charcoal a$ses.we sent yall away cus you weren't adding value to our economy and lives but you guys can't do that to us because we own your economy and lives!ask ghana's real critics...bhuahahahahaah!you guys are Morites(a descendants of morons)

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Ashantiking: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
mars123: Ghanaians be lying to themselves since 1957.If you guys wanna test mights,why don't you send all the Nigerians away from your country like we did your charcoal a$ses.we sent yall away cus you weren't adding value to our economy and lives but you guys can't do that to us because we own your economy and lives!ask ghana's real critics...bhuahahahahaah!you guys are Morites(a descendants of morons)

Fool, don't forget we were the first to send your cannibal azzes out of Ghana. We have grown as a country, we are our brothers keeper. That's why we allowed filthy Eba eaters to continue their criminal activities in Ghana. That's why Ghana is home to more foreigners including Eba eaters than any other country in west Africa.

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by iconize(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ashantiking:

[s]Fool, don't forget we were the first to send your cannibal azzes out of Ghana. We have grown as a country, we are our brothers keeper. That's why we allowed filthy Eba eaters to continue their criminal activities in Ghana. That's why Ghana is home to more foreigners including Eba eaters than any other country in west Africa.[/s]

Gayna economy.

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by dealslip(f): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
My Ghanian brothers please take it easy. Naija get hin own problem so does Ghana. Let us not pretend anyone is better. Contribute your part to grow your economy, I will contribute mine to Nigeria. I was bored yesterday and decided to have fun at your expense and I did have it. no hard feelings as I don't even know any of you @Santamafia, @Oxygen01 and other Ghanian on that thread. As one created in the image and likeness of God, hate is not permitted in my soul I love you and Ghana unconditionally, we are all unique in our in our difference way and we should emphasize this not our weaknesses. Wish you well in all your endeavors. One Love, One Naija, One Ghana, One Africa. God Bless
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
OXYGEN01: Mumugerians are the most ugliest creatures ever to exist. Ugly apes.Their females smells like he-goats.Mumugerians in GHANA are recognized with their bad smell.STINKING APES.
MUMUGERIANS ARE FINE WAAA!! HAHAHA

Yet 99% of movies watched in your country are NIGERIAN movies, as is 99% of the music played on the street, at clubs, parties, weddings...even in your villages. Your airwaves reverberate with news of Nigerian artistes and celebrities.

All highly contradictory to your...sentiments. Then again, your intelligence isn't developed enough to recognize irony.

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Truckpusher(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Phame: obi!
You've been caged grin
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Jaideyone(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahahaha foooooooooooool you people only heard GDP and heard nothing else,huh? GDP ni PDP nko!

such modafaking fooools! Lagos may have a higher GDP, but 90% of the people in Ghana do not survive on less than $2 a day! life expectancy in Ghana is not a miserable and embarrassing 52 years! youth unemployment is Ghana is not 90% as in your shithole. People in Ghana don't feed from the dustbin as they do in lagos grin in Ghana, 70% of the people enjoy electricity. how many of your apes in lagos enjoy steady power? hahahahaha check out these lagos construiction workers fighting over fashola's left over fanta at a public function grin chei shitnigerians disgracing themselves since 1814! MUMUs

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.

cun*t so you pulled all those fake figures out of your a*ss grin u can keep deceiving yourself. you'll shine my shoe after your economy collapses. don't worry grin we'll take donations for your cousins and siblings back at home cheesy

BTW I hope u know that dangote+otedola+fernandez= Ghana's GDP grin

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by Phame: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Truckpusher: You've been caged grin
no mind dat yeye boy and his team of oligarchs; they misplace their priority at will grin
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by aumeehn: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
ah ah!!! See dem ghanians abi Gaynians ni.....drinking alomo and homesexuality na im be yr main source ov revenue...MILO MILO MILO wetin Milo tin com do for here....me even forget say milo company dey nyaaa nyaaaa Ghana is dis Ghana is dat oboi na only 4 NAIJA wey d impossible is possible!! I no blame u guys na yr wrecked Economy wey make u study under Iroko na im i blame......common pidgin una no fit speak daft pipul!
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by aumeehn: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahahaha foooooooooooool you people only heard GDP and heard nothing else,huh? GDP ni PDP nko!

such modafaking fooools! Lagos may have a higher GDP, but 90% of the people in Ghana do not survive on less than $2 a day! life expectancy in Ghana is not a miserable and embarrassing 52 years! youth unemployment is Ghana is not 90% as in your shithole. People in Ghana don't feed from the dustbin as they do in lagos grin in Ghana, 70% of the people enjoy electricity. how many of your apes in lagos enjoy steady power? hahahahaha check out these lagos construiction workers fighting over fashola's left over fanta at a public function grin chei shitnigerians disgracing themselves since 1814! MUMUs

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.

DEM no born Your mama well i say yr papa no phuck your mama well!! U wack bro...Nigerians invented pidgin and nobody ill speak pidgin better dan us! Go and learn abegi!!!
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by osile2012: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2014

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by donifez(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
The bishop is correct...ghanian economy is down at the moment....transport fare is on the rise..foodstuffs are expensive...a dollar to cedi ..the last time i changed was 3 cedis 60 pesewas...i still remembered vividly when a dollar was 1cedi 80 pesewas...i also pray for Ghana because i believe we africans are one...so we all should stop all this bashful hating my country nigeria has its flaws....nd for pidgin..Ghanians love our pidgin..dee p down for una mind una know na....off to chop my banku and groundnut soup mixed with okro..one love pals.
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by aumeehn: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
SantaMafia:

Dummy, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works?
and what name do you give to a country of Homosexuality and prostitution cus d last time i checkd Ghana are d main producers of mojo!! Y do you guys want to be us (nigerians) your music and GANYwood industry imitate ours buh man we re just far ahead ov u (GAYNians!!

Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by aumeehn: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
SantaMafia:

Dummy, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works?
and what name do you give to a country of Homosexuality and prostitution cus d last time i checkd Ghana are d main producers of mojo!! Y do you guys want to be us (nigerians) your music and GANYwood industry imitate ours buh man we re just far ahead ov u (GAYNians!!.......and please deactivate yr Nairaland account cus is a Nigerian website and creat yr own!!! Ode!
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by ejiro2130(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin grin grin

Your case should be presented before the Federal government.

R u still staying with ur parents??
If yes then I understand
Well federal government doesn't exist to me
Re: Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams by iconize(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2014
ejiro2130:

R u still staying with ur parents??
If yes then I understand
Well federal government doesn't exist to me

Hillarious(photo): Sick Child Negotiates With Doctors Over Injection / Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies / Rufai Oseni Expose INEC Chairman And Tinubu