Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest (2987 Views)

Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. / Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN), coordinated by billionaire business man, Ifeanyi Ubah, just concluded its southwest rally in Ibadan with the announcement of collection of 1.8 million signatures of individuals from the southwest expressing support for the second term ambition of GEJ.

According to TAN, the collection of signatures is still ongoing.

The signatures were collected in heaps of books, and it includes names, local govt and ward of all the signatories.

The 1.8 million signatures from the southwest surpased the 1.6 million signatures collected from the southeast a week ago.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Wisepac: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan's led FG is indirectly arm-twisting poor Nigerians to raise fund for his 2015 campaign via CBN reintroduction of ATM Charges of N65 on other banks. Former ZENITH BANK MD, Jim Ovia sponsored Emefiele for CBN top job, he's also a major financial of GEJ 2015 campaign through TAN. Do you expect him to use his money? Remember, the billionaires don't use ATM, but we poor civil servants, business men/women, students, labourers & low income earners do. Our case is that of pay back time.
If Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, former CBN governor (now Emir of Kano) could stop the extra charge of using ATM on another bank, why reintroduce it again?
Nigerians should wise-up. Blessing the rich from peanuts of the poor.
Imagine the number of ATM withdrawal that happen daily in Nigeria.
This is time to acts, say no to this exploitation.
Help spread this message through Facebook, twitter, whatsapp & all social media.
Say no to N65 charges on ATM withdrawal from other banks.
#saynotoN65chargeonatm

18 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by opiaoku: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Even tinubu have come to reality that there is no vacancy in aso villa yet some people won't see it that way.

Ok

Tell me how can APC win 2015 which states can they claim 99% votes even in their strongholds but I bet that APC will never get upto 5% votes on any PDP controlled state so tell me the magic of winning in 2015? Even the real ones on nairaland knows the reality on ground while the fools keep hoping on violence like 2011 but I guess nigerian army will use anybody that will stir up such as a shooting practice.

Their masters know that but the fools and trolls keeps living in denial.

But after everything Lord please make them to come back to their sense and follow the saints to hala
GEJ TILL 2019

8 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Jaideyone(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
transformation my a*ss.

only God can save Nigeria from the burden of the corrupt spending of Jonathan's administration.

from the fuel subsidy scam to the 1trillion naira defense budget to the pension scam to the missing 20B dollars to the immigration recruitment scam...

money keeps getting missing. Jonathan's cronies keep enriching themselves at the expense of the masses yet nobody gets prosecuted. But Jona claims he's fighting corruption while surrounding himself with the likes of Madueke, Abba Moro, Bode George et al.

I'm leaving this country if this man wins in 2015

12 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by otokx(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
God is not man.
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by deeobserver209(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
opiaoku: Even tinubu have come to reality that there is no vacancy in aso villa yet some people won't see it that way.

Ok

Tell me how can APC win 2015 which states can they claim 99% votes even in their strongholds but I bet that APC will never get upto 5% votes on any PDP controlled state so tell me the magic of winning in 2015? Even the real ones on nairaland knows the reality on ground while the fools keep hoping on violence like 2011 but I guess nigerian army will use anybody that will stir up such as a shooting practice.

Their masters know that but the fools and trolls keeps living in denial.

But after everything Lord please make them to come back to their sense and follow the saints to hala
GEJ TILL 2019
Well said bro smiley
More grease to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Johnnyessence(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
the will of God will surely prevail Cos' we are tired of kerosene and rice and secondly sw are more educated we are not fools here u can't take our pride with money and food we need development but d kindergarten and clueless doesn't help us in time of our needs we will surely vote u out Gej Cos' we are tired of ur govt.

8 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
The Elder say show me your friend and i can tell whom you are....

When discredited,shady business men,looters,corrupt individuals,occultic people all line up in support of an individual,i hope Nigerians can read what that portend for the common man

I urge you never to be hoodwinked by the amalgamation of certified thieves and band of looters whose only major aim is to protect their collective interests and not because they want it to be better for you

7 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by vicadex07(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chai, you mean PDP don already do their own presidential elections before the general one coming in 2015.

Chai... See sophisticated rigging...chai

8 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by egbaguy: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
i watched d whole drama on ait.....i cud only smh at all the rubbish they were calling 'achievement' of jonah in d sw. They cudnt even name any tangible thing. He gave us university in ekiti,he gave us omotosho power plant,he gave us lagos/ibadan exp rd,.......i laff i swear.i call on apc to please stop obeying inec and dir stupid time table. Start the awareness rally now!!!

18 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by gratiaeo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
southwest will vote GEJ. Forget about online hate, we the real residents of Lagos state with original voters card will vote for GEJ come 2015. Don't mind those insignificant dolts from Oshun state

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by gratiaeo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wisepac: Goodluck Jonathan's led FG is indirectly arm-twisting poor Nigerians to raise fund for his 2015 campaign via CBN reintroduction of ATM Charges of N65 on other banks. Former ZENITH BANK MD, Jim Ovia sponsored Emefiele for CBN top job, he's also a major financial of GEJ 2015 campaign through TAN. Do you expect him to use his money? Remember, the billionaires don't use ATM, but we poor civil servants, business men/women, students, labourers & low income earners do. Our case is that of pay back time.
If Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, former CBN governor (now Emir of Kano) could stop the extra charge of using ATM on another bank, why reintroduce it again?
Help spread this message through Facebook, twitter, whatsapp & all social media.
#saynotoN65chargeonatm
You and who are WE poor civil savants?
Make sango and Amadioha no going hand strike you there.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Johnnyessence(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
@grat sw is not d one they are seeing in 2011 see people are more elaborate it's without shoes he used to win mind of d people now no single development in each state d fg do so tell people are not fooled people don shine their fuel subsidy protest is still can our mind upon what TAN is doing around they will loose see people are not fooled with rice and kerosene again.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by diamond4life: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
gej's govt is not good, but an apc govts wont be better, show me anyone (of them) with a better track record.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by gratiaeo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Johnnyessence: @grat sw is not d one they are seeing in 2011 see people are more elaborate it's without shoes he used to win mind of d people now no single development in each state d fg do so tell people are not fooled people don shine their fuel subsidy protest is still can our mind upon what TAN is doing around they will loose see people are not fooled with rice and kerosene again.
You see?
diamond4life: gej's govt is not good, but an apc govts wont be better, show me anyone (of them) with a better track record.
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by iboTOTOdeySMELL: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo: southwest will vote GEJ. Forget about online hate, we the real residents of Lagos state with original voters card will vote for GEJ come 2015. Don't mind those insignificant dolts from Oshun state
It shant be well with you flatheaded nyamiri b.stard

Why dont you go back to the PDP controlled states of Abia and Ebonyi? What are you doing in Lagos?

What have your useless president done for the southwest? Where is the Lagos-Ibadan expressway? Where is the Apapa express road? Mention one tangible federal government project in Yorubaland.

Olosi Olori Pelebe

13 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by jmaine: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Okay . . . . . .
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Johnnyessence(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
as osun is different from ekiti so also will be what will happen in 2015 elections Cos' all our votes will be counted not only that we will be sending d result from ward to ward online for d world to see how election is been heard in Nigeria 2015 will not be violence and bloodshed 2015 will be free as what happen in osun will happen to Adamawa too we will av know d final result before d inec says d final result here.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wisepac: Goodluck Jonathan's led FG is indirectly arm-twisting poor Nigerians to raise fund for his 2015 campaign via CBN reintroduction of ATM Charges of N65 on other banks. Former ZENITH BANK MD, Jim Ovia sponsored Emefiele for CBN top job, he's also a major financial of GEJ 2015 campaign through TAN. Do you expect him to use his money? Remember, the billionaires don't use ATM, but we poor civil servants, business men/women, students, labourers & low income earners do. Our case is that of pay back time.
#saynotoN65chargeonatm
Tinubu attack dogs and their senseless propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
1.8 million unemployed youth wanting to gain the benefits of TAN that will however vote wisely in 2015. I trust South West youth; they took Omisore's rice, kerosine and money but voted for Aregbesola in Osun State.

10 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Adminisher: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
This is wishful thinking. The PDP is sure of only 25% or more in only two States of the SW. The APC is sure of 25% or more in all states in the SW, all Northern States, Imos State and Rivers State. Please have the discipline to stop deceiving yourself and smell the coffee beans. The APC is also currently sure of taking Kano and Lagos States which are the highest populated states. The SW holds the joker in 2015 better advise your clueless one to start doing something to impress them otherwise it is back to Otuoke and there is till no NEPA there.

Well said bro smiley
More grease to your elbows. [/quote]

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Tinubu attack dogs and their senseless propaganda.
The speed at which you avoided this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1870270/tan-ifeanyi-ubah-corruption-goodluck#25706559 is unprecendented. Your craftiness is over!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: 1.8 million unemployed youth wanting to gain the benefits of TAN that will however vote wisely in 2015. I trust South West youth; they took Omisore's rice, kerosine and money but voted for Aregbesola in Osun State.
You forgot to add that they also took Tinubu's odourless and colourless fufu

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Tolexander: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Transformation Ambassadors
of Nigeria (TAN), coordinated
by billionaire business man,
Ifeanyi Ubah, just concluded
its southwest rally in Ibadan
with the announcement of
collection of 1.8 million
signatures of individuals from
the southwest
expressing
support for the second term
ambition of GEJ.
dem include goats and cats?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
egbaguy: i watched d whole drama on ait.....i cud only smh at all the rubbish they were calling 'achievement' of jonah in d sw. They cudnt even name any tangible thing. He gave us university in ekiti,he gave us omotosho power plant,he gave us lagos/ibadan exp rd,.......i laff i swear.i call on apc to please stop obeying inec and dir stupid time table. Start the awareness rally now!!!
absolutely correct!!!! But APC should obey INEC, we shouldn't tow the same path of foolery with the PDP propagandist. Let them exhaust their weapons (if they have any). As for me, I will frustrate their effort here on nl with facts about them.

#pdp must go

9 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
barcanista: The speed at which you avoided this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1870270/tan-ifeanyi-ubah-corruption-goodluck#25706559 is unprecendented. Your craftiness is over!!!!!
I dont have time for propaganda.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Johnnyessence(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
not only that they are promising #10000 each to youth if u are a member stupid govt d funniest thing is that good luck will go bankrupt in 2015 Cos' a lot of graduate are outside there no jobs for even them even d incoming ones are loosing their for job employment opportunity am disappointed in Gej govt he doesn't av a heart they are just controlling him up and down.at least our health sector is crumbling he can do it only for him to be positioning corrupt mind in his govt. the man am regretting of is ribadu Cos' he has loose d integrity of d people .the won't give him d waiver they just want to use to campaign for d north this time PDP av loose it ooooo.
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Ngwakwe: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
The 1.8 million signatures from the southwest surpased the 1.6 million signatures collected from the southeast a week ago.

All these political permutations and news flash don tire me.

I remember Aregbesola won APC primary endorsement with about 400, 000 votes only to be re-elected with apprx 220, 000 votes. A difference of 180, 000 votes.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Johnnyessence: not only that they are promising #10000 each to youth if u are a member stupid govt d funniest thing is that good luck will go bankrupt in 2015 Cos' a lot of graduate are outside there no jobs for even them even d incoming ones are loosing their for job employment opportunity am disappointed in Gej govt he doesn't av a heart they are just controlling him up and down.at least our health sector is crumbling he can do it only for him to be positioning corrupt mind in his govt. the man am regretting of is ribadu Cos' he has loose d integrity of d people .the won't give him d waiver they just want to use to campaign for d north this time PDP av loose it ooooo.
Stories that touch the heart. Next!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Johnnyessence(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
even if they go in turns to arrest APC leaders with mask DSS they will surely fail Cos' we av now see d confidence in d APC leadership.so it's d electorates that want change and we will prove it to them than d change we need is inevitable in 2015 d reality here is just that as d counting of ballot papers is been going on in d ward results will be release on line from states to states u will see how its goes.
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
I dont have time for propaganda.
what is propaganda? Hahahaah bros, you should check the meaning of propaganda before posting rather than cause embarrassment to yourself. I hope people will see the kind of people that are backing your boss.

Government of fraud

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Militery Distroys Over 100 Boko Haram Motorized Infantry Vehicles / LAGOS 2015: Just Like Fulani In Ilorin.....reject Them. / BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.