Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest (2986 Views)

Treck For Gej From Abuja To Otuoke. / Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:

All these political permutations and news flash don tire me.

I remember Aregbesola won APC primary endorsement with about 400, 000 votes only to be re-elected with apprx 220, 000 votes. A difference of 180, 000 votes.

This is from the entire southwest. Lagos alone has over 20 million people so 1.8 million from the 6 southwest states does not seem like something extra-ordinary. But with politicians, all things are possible.

Whether or not the figure is accurate, the positive for the PDP is that grassroot mobilization is ongoing.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by gratiaeo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
iboTOTOdeySMELL: It shant be well with you flatheaded nyamiri b.stard

Why dont you go back to the PDP controlled states of Abia and Ebonyi? What are you doing in Lagos?

What have your useless president done for the southwest? Where is the Lagos-Ibadan expressway? Where is the Apapa express road? Mention one tangible federal government project in Yorubaland.

Olosi Olori Pelebe
Animal. Do you have Lagos state voters card? Stay in your poverty ridden Oshun state
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
You forgot to add that they also took Tinubu's odourless and colourless fufu
Who lost at the end of the day, Tinubu or Omisore?
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by docsholz(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I remember Aregbesola won APC primary endorsement with about 400, 000 votes only to be re-elected with apprx 220, 000 votes. A difference of 180, 000 votes.

he actually got 394000 votes
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Johnnyessence(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
d funniest thing is that d graduate that pass out with good grade are there watching football to comfort their mind they believe one day Nigeria will be better than this they believe d best is yet to come in Nigeria and let's me tell u here good luck know that people are not carried away with money when the collating of d results finish d youth the leaders of tomorrow follow d result to d inec headquarters they still wait to defend their vote hello my youth in d house it's not about propaganda its our right to let d change start we d youth will monitor d results from state to state my bro and sis in d house will are more educated to perfect d work and we will work it to d victory.
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by iboTOTOdeySMELL: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
Animal. Do you have Lagos state voters card? Stay in your poverty ridden Oshun state
It shant be well with you nyamiri b.stard

So your own voters card is the automatic gurantee for Jonathans victory in the southwest, right? Olosi Olori pelebe

Osun is poverty ridden but they arent selling their babies in baby factories.

So much for the poverty rate in iboland, they sell their babies for money. Awon Olosi

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
they suppose to be selling gas too now instead of them sharing rice and kerosene they know that they will run to bankrupt they know that d debt will be so much. we don't want illiterate woman that doesn't av foresight for this country to be our woman leader in d country to rule us again we need a woman that will stand in gap for d state to pray for d progress of this country not the one to caused conflict in different ethnic group.
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Johnnyessence(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
even if they do their statistics very well about their rigging strategy they will fail the secret that was exposed in osun and ekiti about duplicate copy of d rigging result will surely fail.imagine no Fg development in sw state even d immigration slot in fg was majoly from d east its so disheartened to be hearing this upon how people were slump and die they still no show mercy for d elites ifeanyi uba should try and be sharing gas too nahhh after what his loss in anambra he will surely loose again Cos' in them they believe d rich should be more be elevated than d poor masses they will fail this time.
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by yorubakid: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Good luck till we Yorubas come to our senses cool cool
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by sartorius(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
That register is a scam;
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
This is from the entire southwest. Lagos alone has over 20 million people so 1.8 million from the 6 southwest states does not seem like something extra-ordinary. But with politicians, all things are possible.

Whether or not the figure is accurate, the positive for the PDP is that grassroot mobilization is ongoing.
I was at bowen teaching hospital ogbomosho oyo state on wednesday where I overheard 2 very old women chatting over the course of what they could hear on the radio(morning news). Apparently, the news was just all about disasters and corruption. Their conversation had them both in agreement for jonathan to be voted out come 2015. My point is that if women as old as those 2 could be very much aware of the irregularities in jonathan's government, how much more the youths who are equiped with latest gadgets to surf the web, where they get exposed to issues like the Subsidy scandal, missing 20billion, corrupt immigration exercise, missing girls, bomb blasts etc? I've even done some opinion sample from the youths in ogbomosho and I can tell you that no matter how much GEJ tries to run from pillar to post, his efforts will be met with the most cantankerous disappointment. How do you think the SWesterners would react to a BUHARI/FASHOLA candidacy? GEJ should just give up.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Ventura1: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hurray! that is enough for GEJ to win in 2015
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Amitex(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wisepac: Goodluck Jonathan's led FG is indirectly arm-twisting poor Nigerians to raise fund for his 2015 campaign via CBN reintroduction of ATM Charges of N65 on other banks. Former ZENITH BANK MD, Jim Ovia sponsored Emefiele for CBN top job, he's also a major financial of GEJ 2015 campaign through TAN. Do you expect him to use his money? Remember, the billionaires don't use ATM, but we poor civil servants, business men/women, students, labourers & low income earners do. Our case is that of pay back time.
If Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, former CBN governor (now Emir of Kano) could stop the extra charge of using ATM on another bank, why reintroduce it again?
Nigerians should wise-up. Blessing the rich from peanuts of the poor.
Imagine the number of ATM withdrawal that happen daily in Nigeria.
This is time to acts, say no to this exploitation.
Help spread this message through Facebook, twitter, whatsapp & all social media.
Say no to N65 charges on ATM withdrawal from other banks.
#saynotoN65chargeonatm

There is no fuss here. You can simply not use other banks' ATM and simple you do not pay charges or better still return your card to your bank.

Check if these are paid in other developed countries. For one I know you pay about $2.00 per transaction if you use other bank's ATM in one popular North American country.

Guy, no free meal in Freetown
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by nigerianvenom(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
highest vote of GEJ will come from SW,NC,NE so we know all these.they few nairalander's that are south westerners want us to believe that GEJ is hated by kinsmen ,whereas in actually sense,its not so.
up GEJ,UP fruitfull naija
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by AbdH: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:

He won with over 390,000 votes.
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Amitex(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
eighTHREAD: I was at bowen teaching hospital ogbomosho oyo state on wednesday where I overheard 2 very old women chatting over the course of what they could hear on the radio(morning news). Apparently, the news was just all about disasters and corruption. Their conversation had them both in agreement for jonathan to be voted out come 2015. My point is that if women as old as those 2 could be very much aware of the irregularities in jonathan's government, how much more the youths who are equiped with latest gadgets to surf the web, where they get exposed to issues like the Subsidy scandal, missing 20billion, corrupt immigration exercise, missing girls, bomb blasts etc? I've even done some opinion sample from the youths in ogbomosho and I can tell you that no matter how much GEJ tries to run from pillar to post, his efforts will be met with the most cantankerous disappointment. How do you think the SWesterners would react to a BUHARI/FASHOLA candidacy? GEJ should just give up.

The BUHARI/FASHOLA candidacy would be roundly defeated in the South West sir! A Muslim/mislim ticket would LOSE WOEFULLY in the South, Middle Belt and part of North East. Please, if you have not, kindly listen to Pastor Bosun's message. It is already viral in Christian circle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
nigerianvenom: highest vote of GEJ will come from SW,NC,NE so we know all these.they few nairalander's that are south westerners want us to believe that GEJ is hated by kinsmen ,whereas in actually sense,its not so.
up GEJ,UP fruitfull naija
I just asked a yoruba boy, whom I saw with his voters card, who is likely to vote for. The dude told me he doesn't know but one thing he knows for sure is that he's not voting for GEJ. His opinion tallies with others I sampled in oyo state.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amitex:

The BUHARI/FASHOLA candidacy would be roundly defeated in the South West sir! A Muslim/mislim ticket would LOSE WOEFULLY in the South, Middle Belt and part of North East. Please, if you have not, kindly listen to Pastor Bosun's message. It is already viral in Christian circle.

so cos both are muslims , nigerians will now retain cluelessness? Your analysis is childish and only driven by sentiments. Why would the NE vote for thesame man that is unable to protect them? Why would the SW choose cluelessness over their own tribe man who has been tested and trusted in lagos, who is also tagged along a disciplinarian? Why would. The MB vote for lack of development? Oh, because a pastor said so right? You think that religion trash will fool people?

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amitex:

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
eighTHREAD: I just asked a yoruba boy, whom I saw with his voters card, who is likely to vote for. The dude told me he doesn't know but one thing he knows for sure is that he's not voting for GEJ. His opinion tallies with others I sampled in oyo state.
Mr sampler, that was how you people told us that PDP does not exist in the southwest until the PDP swept off the APC in Ekiti. What is it with Tinubu dogs and lies?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by yetunsbay(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by nigerianvenom(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
eighTHREAD: I just asked a yoruba boy, whom I saw with his voters card, who is likely to vote for. The dude told me he doesn't know but one thing he knows for sure is that he's not voting for GEJ. His opinion tallies with others I sampled in oyo state.

the same sample was collated in 2011,so no be today yanssh deh back bro
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
nigerianvenom:

the same sample was collated in 2011,so no be today yanssh deh back bro
stop lying. Bro! The sample and votes all supported GEJ cos the whole country got bought by the "I had no shoe" mantra. Not this time around.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Johnnyessence(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
with d sample in Oyo even in d so called ekiti they rig d youth over d state was bought by rice and kerosene see everyone has open his/her eyes we are tired of clueless President that doesn't care for d less privilege all he cares is d rich and d rich doesn't remember poor again they only remember themselves. all in all both d poor and d less privilege will come out enmass to cast their vote.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
even in kwara here PDP is failing and loosing d strong hold people av register they are expecting their PVC soon. to d PDP faiithfuls over there both in Nigeria and in abroad they should be preparing for handover come 2015. Cos' change faithfuls both Muslim and Christian will not allow their destiny to be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
what is mostly quite interesting is that they don't av any agenda to use to convince us again the PDP doesn't av plan for d betterment of this country they are there to loot d treasury of govt.once giving d opportunity like this they will corrupt d whole system.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by dustydee: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
Jaideyone: transformation my a*ss.

only God can save Nigeria from the burden of the corrupt spending of Jonathan's administration.

from the fuel subsidy scam to the 1trillion naira defense budget to the pension scam to the missing 20B dollars to the immigration recruitment scam...

money keeps getting missing. Jonathan's cronies keep enriching themselves at the expense of the masses yet nobody gets prosecuted. But Jona claims he's fighting corruption while surrounding himself with the likes of Madueke, Abba Moro, Bode George et al.

I'm leaving this country if this man wins in 2015
Nice move: Create massive unemployment then at election time, promise the unemployed N10,000 monthly and get them to attend rallies. Now what happens after the elections?

By the way this reminds me of the 2 million man march by Abacha

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by nigerianvenom(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
eighTHREAD: stop lying. Bro! The sample and votes all supported GEJ cos the whole country got bought by the "I had no shoe" mantra. Not this time around.

just wait till 2015 and ur eye go clear.what do u mean by " i had no shoe mantra"?
is dat d reason u didnt vote or was dat d reason u voted?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Johnnyessence(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
I had no shoes method won't work again even sharing of noodles,rice and kerosene won't work I had no shoes things can't woe us oooo Cos' we are more elaborated.
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by acenazt: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Funny stuff. So 1.8 million votes will win him the election. I thought Majority carries the vote. Last time I checked Nigeria had more than a 100 million citizens.
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by Nosurrenda: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
1.8 million signatures from the southwest surpassed the 1.6 million signatures collected from the southeast a week

Chai!!!

GEJ is loved every where except Nairaland, may his enemies not live to see 2015 (hell rufai take note).
Re: 2015 Election: 1.8 Million Votes Already In The Bag For GEJ From The Southwest by mayorall(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
To all GEJ supporters. please say amen if you really want our great, nice and best president back in 2015.

MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE WAY GEJ IS RULING NIGERIA.

sincere9gerian be the first

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki To Impeach Buhari / Ooni's Burial Delayed As Man Designated To Be Buried Alongside King Absconds / xxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.