Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:34 AM

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers (107681 Views)

Tutor For Beadmaking And Wireworks / Business Synergy; List Your Service, Skills & Company / FG Spends N5 Billion On 'Made In China' Buses, Ignores Local Auto Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Omorr: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Have seen the design but will appreciate if d lecturers can give just a little explanation. Thanks
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by tabitha29(f): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rhukie:
do you mean something like this
well done dear ogas! I noticed that the principal and other tutors are somehow quiet * that thought may be wrong* madam Rhukie, u have been quiet too! abi Una don leave go form another class? come back o..ur silence is getting loud o
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Rhukie(f): 12:22am On Feb 28, 2015
tabitha29:
well done dear ogas! I noticed that the principal and other tutors are somehow quiet * that thought may be wrong* madam Rhukie, u have been quiet too! abi Una don leave go form another class? come back o..ur silence is getting loud o
thank you for checking on me. I av been very busy lately that is why I have been absent on both thread.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by tabitha29(f): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2015
well done o @ Rhukie. may God bless ur làbour.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by tabitha29(f): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
hello fellow beaders!! good tidings of joy! Tutor Onose has been delivered of a bouncing baby boy! .....*this news is proudly sponsored by Tutor Outstanding*
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bimbam(f): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Congratulations, Onose! God bless you, your husband and the new addition to your family...
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Omorr: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Congratulations Onose. God ll protect d baby nd bless d family
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by rukenwen: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Congrate@onose may God protect d child and d parent
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by olorionifade: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello beaders iM new here but ve gone thru all d pages nd I must say u guys re doing a great job,may God continue to crown ur efforts....
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
I'll advise any new member here to please go to the other thread as this thread is for those who are professionals already.
reason why I said so is if you are a newbie and you are here you will have difficulties trying to understand lectures here. because lectures here goes with less or no explanation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Omorr: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bn new on ds thread doesnt mean one is new in bead making. Bin 4lowin on ds thread 4 a while. Morova, m nt a beginner
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
@ Omorr, I am reffering to only those who are a newbie in beadmaking, those who doesn't have ideas about beads before, that was why our second thread was created. so if you are not a beginner you've got nothing to worry about. relax.
also my reason for saying that is for their benefits, they won't be able to get satisfying answers to all of their questions here because tutorials here are not with too much details. but the second thread will be more suitable for them.

2 Likes

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Omorr: 12:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Ok. Understood
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by rukenwen: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
D netting design ooooooooooooooo
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by phunmykay(f): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
rukenwen:
D netting design ooooooooooooooo

D netting part u wil use sand beads an crystal for it n it is lik making kite.pick ur sand bead,pick 1 ceystal ,pick ur sand beads again insert ur needle into d crystal from d upper part,pick sand beads again,crystal n sand beads.etc n see

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by rukenwen: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks @funkay I will try it tmorow
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Rhukie(f): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
tabitha29:
well done o @ Rhukie. may God bless ur làbour.
amen. and yours too
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by rukenwen: 7:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Help on dis earring design pls

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by SerenaT(f): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2015
Abeg o can some1 pls give me a hint on how to make this?pls I am begging

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 3:58am On Mar 13, 2015
zainmum:
gdmorn beaders. Stumbled on dis thread dis morn n for me, dis thread is a great find. I luv dis. More of profs here. Pls someone asked me to teach 90 beaded ball and im wondering if it exists. I know of 30 and 60. Pls does anyone know of the 90 beaded ball Pls help, im curious. Tx.

http://bead-tutorial.livejournal.com/30346.html count d number of beads used when u r done, it will be 90 exactly.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by zainmum: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2015
thanks a lot for d link. I had bin seeing dat ball. Had no idea that was 90. God bless u.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bussy25: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hi found dis blog and just joined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by rukenwen: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2015
Gud day every1 pls I need help on crystal bead size 4,I use it for 15 layers work but d divider on it is nt straight. Am adding one one bead to d nxt layers but instead of it to lay properly is nt. I dnt know if any1 is in d house to help me out pls

1 Share

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abdeo: 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lecturers, u won't believe I just tried dis tutorial . But if I want to join multiples of dis beaded brooch to form a layer how can dat be done

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abdeo: 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lecturers, u won't believe I just tried dis tutorial . But if I want to join multiples of dis beaded brooch to form a layer how can dat be done pls

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bdudu(f): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
bukolabello58:
Gud eveng house,am a first timer here, I really apriciate wot av been seein so far God wil continue 2 strengthen u̶̲̥̅̊.ma,I nid help on beaded bead ball wit sand beads.tanks
For anwers to questions like this I advice u go to Learn Bead Making For Beginners, the professionals have gone very far oaky.
Beaded ball(BB) is the same everywhere irrespective of which bead is used.
Crystal bead (CB) is mostly used due to its evenness.

BB comes in two types that I know of. Ball of 4and Ball of 5.
Ball of 5 IS mostly used.
String 5 Beads in fishing line, let it be in the middle of the line, string the two edges of fishing line into last bead,
String 4 Beads into fishing line, beside the first row of five, using the last ball of the first row of five added to the four,string the two edges of fishing line into last bead.
String 3 Beads into fishing line, beside the first row of five, using the two balls of the first row of five added to the four,string the two edges of fishing line into last bead. E.T.C
Go on till five rows of ball is achieved, all balls must be in 5s.
Good luck.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bdudu(f): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
rukenwen:
Gud day every1 pls I need help on crystal bead size 4,I use it for 15 layers work but d divider on it is nt straight. Am adding one one bead to d nxt layers but instead of it to lay properly is nt. I dnt know if any1 is in d house to help me out pls
Mostly you should not have issues using cystal beads for layers.
Firstly it might have to do with the type of hook clas that you are using, hope its not a butterfly clasp it will never lay properly.

If its another clasp, then try these:-
1. Starting use same amount of beads on the both sides.From clasp to divider.
2. For the body I suggest you use even nos to increase e.g 2/4.
N.B For me I string the body first , then finish up with the sides so they can lay properly.
All the BEST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bdudu(f): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
bdudu:

Mostly you should not have issues using cystal beads for layers.
Firstly it might have to do with the type of hook clas that you are using, hope its not a butterfly clasp it will never lay properly.

If its another clasp, then try these:-
1. Starting use same amount of beads on the both sides.From clasp to divider.
2. For the body I suggest you use even nos to increase e.g 2/4.
N.B For me I string the body first , then finish up with the sides so they can lay properly.
All the BEST.
I forgot to add, don't make it an habit of twisting your Fishing Line whenever you are working , it will show in the finished product.
I hope I helped.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by bdudu(f): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
bdudu:

For anwers to questions like this I advice u go to Learn Bead Making For Beginners, the professionals have gone very far oaky.
Beaded ball(BB) is the same everywhere irrespective of which bead is used.
Crystal bead (CB) is mostly used due to its evenness.

BB comes in two types that I know of. Ball of 4and Ball of 5.
Ball of 5 IS mostly used.
String 5 Beads in fishing line, let it be in the middle of the line, string the two edges of fishing line into last bead,
String 4 Beads into fishing line, beside the first row of five, using the last ball of the first row of five added to the four,string the two edges of fishing line into last bead.
String 3 Beads into fishing line, beside the first row of five, using the two balls of the first row of five added to the four,string the two edges of fishing line into last bead. E.T.C
Go on till five rows of ball is achieved, all balls must be in 5s.
Good luck.
This is the first time am commenting and am not a professional either , its just that our oga at the top made it clear in her instructions that beginners or let me use her English (PARBOILED ) beaders are not to drag them back by asking them some type of questions.
I hope you are not offended.

Beaded beads
step 1-cut about 15cm fishing line and fold into two
step 2- pass in 4 beads into the line and cross the
lines with a bead
step 3- pass in 3 beads into the left line, cross with
the right line with a bead. pass the right line into the
next bead beside it
step 4- pass in 2 beads into the left line, cross with
next bead beside it
step 5- repeat step 4
step 6- pass in 2 beads into the left line, cross with
next two beads beside it
step 7- pass in 1 bead into the left line, cross with
next bead beside it
note at this point, you will have a semi circle
beaded bead
step 8- repeat step 6
step 9- pass in 1 bead into the left line, cross with
next two bead beside it
step 10- repeat step 9
step 11- pass in 1 bead into the left line, cross with
next three bead beside it
step 12- cross the line with a bead. pass any of the
lines through the next three beads to meet the other
line and tie. Then pass the line away from the knot.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by senny(f): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
please can someone please help me with the procedures
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by senny(f): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
help share the procedures please
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by rukenwen: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thanks @ bdudun I really appreciate it

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.