Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:25 AM

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers (107683 Views)

Tutor For Beadmaking And Wireworks / Business Synergy; List Your Service, Skills & Company / FG Spends N5 Billion On 'Made In China' Buses, Ignores Local Auto Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 1:31am On Mar 29, 2015
SerenaT:
Abeg o can some1 pls give me a hint on how to make this?pls I am begging
It is a two in one necklace, u have to string the length for the neck first before you sting that of the rope. Once u are done with the neck beads, attach d rope to it. D rope is a one by one PR individual beads. Hope reply isn't too late
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by SerenaT(f): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
It isn't too late boss. I get it now. Thanks maam
outstandingjk:

It is a two in one necklace, u have to string the length for the neck first before you sting that of the rope. Once u are done with the neck beads, attach d rope to it. D rope is a one by one PR individual beads. Hope reply isn't too late
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Immaangel(f): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
bimsusy:
Gracious morning to you all. Pls can sum1 pls explain this design 2me. Thanks
Its called beaded bead but I don't know how to do it. U use four rolls of crystal beads and sand beads.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Immaangel(f): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Umutops:
Pls I need help on this particular design. Have make that of a single weaving, but don't no aw to go abt dis
Pls teach me how to weave even one. I end up messing it up
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Immaangel(f): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
outstandingjk:
I tried my hands on it too, wish I had crystals @ home to continue
Pls how did u add d red beads? Plssssss
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Immaangel(f): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pls can someone teach us these. Its a kind of beaded bead but I really don't know how to start them.

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abdeo: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Pls I need help on dis design

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Immaangel(f): 4:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Thebeadslady:
we've missed ur presence in the house o,
please ma After making the flowers,what will i do to the stems in order to be able to use it like the ones in these pictures? thanks ma
Pls how did u make d 2nd bead design. D tubular beaded bead
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by omaimoje(f): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gud day Fam.... pls I nid help wif dis

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by rukenwen: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hpy sunday @all
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by kowhosandra: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
plssssssss i need help with the four runner design. pls need it like seriously....... God bless
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by kowhosandra: 2:16pm On May 03, 2015
happy Sunday. pls where is everybody in this room. una strike?
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by josiah74(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2015
Discover how to turn a one time investment into massive profit in less than a year,kindly visit makelegitimatecash..com for more datails...
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by rukenwen: 11:55am On May 05, 2015
@ omaomeje I think dat design ve been explained on dis thread b4,mayb u shld take ur tym and check bck tru d pages thou I dnt know d actual page sha. Let me do little explanation to u on it. U will need seed bead and crystals of ur choice. Pick 12 seed beads inside ur fishing line and tie to form a circle,pick one SB,1 CB,1SB and count six SB frm d right side of d circle and enter ur FL frm d 7th,8th and 9th SB,after dat pick 9 SB and enter it bck frm where u pass ur FL to form another circle den pick 1SB,1CB,1SB den put d FL into d SB 4th,5th and 6th,repeat dis till u reach 26 dat is d 1 side of d jewelry length and d second side will b 22 den u can join it
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by virtuousMe(f): 8:05pm On May 12, 2015
Please house help me with this design

1 Share

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by chinamims(f): 11:38am On May 15, 2015
THIS IS GOODNEWS FOR THOSE IN OWERRI CITY THAT HAS BEEN LONGING AND SEARCHING FOR WHERE TO OBTAIN THIS SKILLS, ITS NO NEWS THAT BEADS AND JEWELRY BUSINESS IS VERY LUCRATIVE, THE BUSINESS IS SPREADING ACROSS OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA AND FOR THIS REASON WE HAVE PACKAGED A TRAINING PROGRAM AS A SOURCE OF EMPOWERMENT TO THE YOUNG ONES WHO ARE STILL IN SCHOOL, YOUTH CORPERS, HOUSE WIVES, WORKING CLASS LADIES, TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER WHILE IT LAST, TRAINING FEE IS AFFORDABLE AND TRAINING VENUE IS CONDUCIVE.
TRAINING WILL BE FIXED ACCORDING TO YOUR AVAILABILITY, THAT IS TO SAY OUR TRAININGS ARE FLEXIBLE, WE ALSO DO ONLINE TRAININGS FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT CLOSE TO OWERRI. YOU CAN CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS ON 08064730396 ( STRICTLY FOR BUSINESS PLEASE)
THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION. PHABULOUS CREATIONS. FACEBOOK PAGE IS PHABULOUS CREATIONS-EYE CANDY.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Umutops(f): 3:57pm On May 19, 2015
Please my fellow professional. I really need help on dis particular design

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 11:13pm On May 20, 2015
Umutops:
Please my fellow professional. I really need help on dis particular design

Umutops, follw the instruction below:
MATERIALS NEEDED:
Size 6 crystal bead
Size 1 seed bead
0.35 fish line
Stopper
Flat nose plier
1. Cut a comfortable length of fish line into four equal size.
2. Insert a single stopper at the end of all the four fish line and flatten the stopper with the flat nose plier, leaving at least 6 inches tail.
3. Insert seven sand bead into each of the fish line.
4. Divide the fish line into two groups, making it two per group.
5. Pick up the first group, you will have a left line and a right line, cross the two line with one crystal.
6. repeat step 5 for the other group
7. Pick a line from each of the group and join them side by side to form another groups of fish line
8. Pick one group of the fish line
  8a. Insert four seed Bead on the fish line.
  8b. Insert one crystal bead on the right fish line.
9. Cross the lines with one seed bead
10. Do it to the other group
11. Repeat from step 7.
Till your reach your desire length.
12. Repeat step 3, then insert a single stopper at the end of all the fish line and flatten it with a flat nose plier.

Hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Umutops(f): 4:37am On May 21, 2015
Madam Onose, am indebted grateful to you. I really appreciate it. May Almight God bless u. Aw is the baby doing? My biggest regard to him
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by hilary26(m): 5:44am On May 21, 2015
I need to chat with@thebeadslady.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by virtuousMe(f): 10:17am On May 21, 2015
Please profs help me with this

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Umutops(f): 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
Here is my work @ Onose. Tanx so much

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 22, 2015
hilary26:
I need to chat with@thebeadslady.
hello Hilarry, how may i be of service? you can contact me on whatsapp 08130378428, or add me on Bbm; 53121713.
I look forward to hearing from you
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 2:53pm On May 23, 2015
Umutops:
Here is my work @ Onose. Tanx so much
Good job. Fast learner.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by onose01(f): 3:05pm On May 23, 2015
Immaangel:
Pls can someone teach us these. Its a kind of beaded bead but I really don't know how to start them.
Its the same design with that of umutop. Follow the procedure. The difference is that the person used the same color of sand bead and crystal.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by angelic66: 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
Please,can our able lecturers help us with dis yellow design.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by angelic66: 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
D yellow design posted by Abdeo. Thanks
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Umutops(f): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Am sorry am back again all my snr prof in the house. I need clew on this flat spiral. Thanx in anticipation

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Abahbee(f): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2015
Umutops,just follow the picture below.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Umutops(f): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2015
Tanx so much madam Abahbee. I highly grateful

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
The thread " Learn Bead and Wireworks Jewelry For Free here", which is now being discontinued, was created to give knowledge to those that wishes to make bead making either an hobby or a business.
Courtesy of Rotad Beads and Decor, Idanre Road Akure...
Though it is a known fact that FREE items are Valued
THE LESS, as proved there... Notwithstanding,
The thread will forever be available for everyone to learn
and draw inspiration for Beaded Jewelry from ..FREE OF CHARGE.
However, knowing fully well that Bead making is all
about creativity, new designs erupt every hour, in light
of this
ROTADBD offers PER DESIGN training Via Social Media....
Whatsapp.. this offer enables you to Learn a single
design FOR A TOKEN[\b]
Rotadbd also offer PRIVATE training For anyone that
also need total training from the basic to the advance
bead making stage and finds it difficult to understand
the tutorials on this thread and hence require more
personalised/private training...
If you are interested in any of the above,
Contact O8O3O42O155 via Whatsapp....
[b] PLS BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS TRAINING IS NOT FREE
Join Rotadbd for more free tutorials @:
www.Facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.