Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time (1470 Views)

Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? / Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
I love four different girls the same way cry but i want to keep just one, am just confuse,

How should i choose the best one for myself, has anyone experience this??

P.S: The four of them know am in love with them but i haven't openly tell any of them tho i have being going out with each of them and they are still waiting for me to propose
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Baddestguyp(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
its not love bro,
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Baddestguyp: its not love bro,
bro i know what i feel and i feel what i feel what i feel
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Abegi anyone don feel this way b4
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by pasqal09: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nope, you are in love with one and infatuated with the other three
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Here's your case, You Love all four but you are only in Love with one. Better find her quick. wink
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by lirusehn(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
God knws Ave Neva loved.
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Lagusta(m): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
@op, there is a LARGE difference between just LOVE and FALLING IN LOVE!!!!

well, maybe you are too young to understand tho
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by stinggy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
5naira: I love four different girls the same way cry but i want to keep just one, am just confuse,

How should i choose the best one for myself, has anyone experience this??

P.S: The four of them know am in love with them but i haven't openly tell any of them tho i have being going out with each of them and they are still waiting for me to propose

We're in the same shoes, I'm currently in love with 5, almost equally oo.
But guy I have an online counsellor for you if you don't mind - Andromida
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by roymary: 3:21am On Aug 24, 2014
@OP

I'm in love with 6 girls. Help me too. undecided
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by PrincessB1(f): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2014
roymary: @OP

I'm in love with 6 girls. Help me too. undecided

grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 24, 2014
...I simply call it ojukokoro....please tell me, how will be able to invest in other important things when you are investing in another non-profitable assets (dos 4 gehs).....later u guys will come crying to NL and start generalising......when you have chop all the snakes in the market......mtcheeeeeewwww!!!......
...okay, you need my advise abi??
......Just like other honourable people that have commented before me, i think you should try and find out the one you are inlove with truely....or else four of them with suck you dry like a mistletoe on a tree..........
.....He who has ears let him hear what Temigracie is saying.......#peace....

1 Like

Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2014
temigracie: ...I simply call it ojukokoro....please tell me, how will be able to invest in other important things when you are investing in another non-profitable assets (dos 4 gehs).....when you have chop all the snakes in the market..
i tell you say i chop any of them ??
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by purplesummer(f): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2014
Going by this ideology, you may want to choose the latest among them because if you had loved either of the three you wouldn't have fallen for the fourth grin

Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Eyop: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2014
pasqal09: Nope, you are in love with one and infatuated with the other three
Most likely not even in love with any of the girls/ladies.
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by MrsChima(f): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2014
Honestly. ..I love my husband and we are indeed married couple who does many things together. There is really no chance to develop a feeling for another man.

It's possible when you are lonely and neglected.

1 Like

Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2014
MrsChima: Honestly. ..I love my husband and we are indeed married couple who does many things together. There is really no chance to develop a feeling for another man.

It's possible when you are lonely and neglected.
Hope you haven't forgotten your last topic undecided
just asking tho
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by MrsChima(f): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2014
5naira:
Hope you haven't forgotten your last topic undecided
just asking tho

grin. Free me jor! It's just a topic na! undecided
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2014
MrsChima:

grin. Free me jor! It's just a topic na! undecided
i understand mma grin grin
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
quote author=stinggy]

But guy I have an online counsellor for you if you don't mind - Andromida[/quote]

Really Stinggy kiss

So let go of the ones you don't love soo much. But 5? you got a big heart.
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by stinggy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
andromida: quote author=stinggy]

But guy I have an online counsellor for you if you don't mind - Andromida

Really Stinggy kiss

So let go of the ones you don't love soo much. But 5? you got a big heart.
wink
Such a big heart I must say, warming up to add you too L grin L

But seriously, I can't even say which one I love most.
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
stinggy:
wink
Such a big heart I must say, warming up to add you too L grin L

But seriously, I can't even say which one I love most.

So I'll be no 6. Hmmm I don't think you'll survive me.
A man with a large appetite.

Maybe none of them is it for you.
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Quizas
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by stinggy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
andromida:

So I'll be no 6. Hmmm I don't think you'll survive me.
A man with a large appetite.

Maybe none of them is it for you.

Yea, no 6 is bad? You could go straight to 1 grin
I will my dear, trust me, I will kiss

Yeah, maybe... wouldn't change the fact that I luv them tho. If they are not meant for me, they'll fly off, each at her time. undecided
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
u mean to lovr one girl cos shes tall and slender,love another cos she has big booob and asss,and another cos she can cook and another cos shes a teacher .... undecided thats lust bro!
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by deneris(f): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
its not love.. hell do u even know what love means?? u just use the word like u understand it.. u probably dont even love any of em. undecided
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: tall and slender, has big booob and asss,can cook, a teacher .... love me bro
deneris: its not love.. hell do u even know what love means?? u just use the word like u understand it.. u probably dont even love any of em. undecided
hmmmm, but maybe i love the poster above you, cool
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
5naira:

hmmmm, but maybe i love the poster above you, cool
undecided hmmmn .....
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: undecided hmmmn .....
how are you doing wink
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by MizzToluwalase(f): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
There is possibility of falling in luv wit another girl. For u to ve 4gurls, bros dats nt luv.
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
5naira:
how are you doing wink
just the wayu are doing oo.so fine smiley
Re: Can You Possibly Love More Than One Person At A Time by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
stinggy:

Yea, no 6 is bad? You could go straight to 1 grin
I will my dear, trust me, I will kiss

Yeah, maybe... wouldn't change the fact that I luv them tho. If they are not meant for me, they'll fly off, each at her time. undecided

Yeah maybe your true love will show up when you let them go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Date A Doctor... / Interesting Photos: Pregnant Naya Rivera And Husband Take A Walk / What will you do if you find this out from your wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.