Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? (6036 Views)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2009
Ladies, how does it look like dating your driver, any experience? sometime last year, it was published in one of the Nigerian newspaper that one of the big girls in one of the Nigerian banks was pregnant for her driver. to giants and ladies, is this act awesome or awful? lets hear you.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Sissy3(f): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2009
i cant date my driver. can't cross that line, some can though.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

is there any reason for your decision or is it all about pride?
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by pureminded: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

I hear you wink
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2009
pureminded:

I hear you wink

Whats your point?
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Nautillus(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2009
Drivers are people too cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Omolola1(f): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2009
if he is drop dead gorgeous  cheesy and i love him, i mean crazy about him, why not?  kiss
By the time i polish him up he would be looking  kiss
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Sissy3(f): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2009
ohaechesi:

is there any reason for your decision or is it all about pride?

it is not about pride or anything as such. for me it is strictly business
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

it is not about pride or anything as such. for me it is strictly business

i can see you uphold your ego to a high esteem grin grin
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2009
Omolola1:

if he is drop dead gorgeous cheesy and i love him, i mean crazy about him, why not? kiss
By the time i polish him up he would be looking kiss

i like your courage
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Omolola1(f): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2009
thank you jare cheesy
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ogazi007(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2009
why not,if is a she
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2009
ogazi007:

why not,if is a she

bros i no come understand you! you mean a "she" as a driver grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by yme1(f): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2009
of course i can that is if he is handsome, brilliant and the love is there i will just clean him up and the rest is history
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ogazi007(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2009
ohaechesi:

bros i no come understand you! you mean a "she" as a driver grin grin grin
yeah!dont tell me u have not seen a she chauffeur before.
i dont discriminate,"what a man can do a woman can do better", lol
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by pureminded: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
y me:

of course i can that is if he is handsome, brilliant and the love is there i will just clean him up and the rest is history
grin grin

Omolola1:

if he is drop dead gorgeous  cheesy and i love him, i mean crazy about him, why not?  kiss
By the time i polish him up he would be looking  kiss

Omolola Omolola nice one jare cool
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Omolola1(f): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2009
thank you jare

they are human beings you know wink
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by CrazyMan(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2009
What’s wrong in dating a driver? sad
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Dammyray(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2009
If you really love him i dont think anything is wrong with it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but after romance no try talk sey make him carry you where you no fit explaine to ram again ooo smiley
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2009
Dammy_ray:

If you really love him i dont think anything is wrong with it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, grin smiley

you really heat on the nail bro grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by nethacker(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2009
y me:

I like this I must confess but can you do it?
Ladies, let's be realistic,thinking of the man as ur DRIVER alone will make u NEVER create a space for him in ur heart grin grin .It's very very rare to see this happen and if it happens,it'll be because of some circumstances beyond the lady's control which can be either she's too old to get a man of her choice or she's been jilted many times. cool
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Omolola1(f): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2009
@ nethacker

yeah, you are partially right, it happens like that sometimes.

But then, ladies picture this circumstance

You place an advert that you need a driver, one day, a tall, handsome gorgeous looking MAN (not boy o) walk into your office and says he wants to be your DRIVER! Fine, you employ him, and then he is your driver.
But then, you started having feelings for him, something you can't control, and you discover you are really CRAZY about him. You wont mind the Circumstance he is in, you won't even mind that he is your driver, the next thing is you UPGRADE HIS STATUS, buy him clothes, give him a clean shave and polish him up.

Then, he wont even look like YOUR DRIVER! He would then be your FIRST CLASS BOYFRIEND grin
Though, tongues would wag but who cares. smiley

WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS REGARDLESS OF OUR CLASS.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ilaugh1: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2009
Studies has shown that women can fok anything that moves once they are in a sexual state called freudal ignite stage - at this time, not only the driver can do, even if it was the cook, he will be adequately foked to his heart desire.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by nethacker(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2009
i_laugh:

Studies has shown that women can fok anything that moves once they are in a sexual state called freudal ignite stage - at this time, not only the driver can do, even if it was the cook, he will be adequately foked to his heart desire.
angry undecided @i_laugh, Don't u think this is uncalled for?There are better ways to express it, If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice.

Omolola1:

@ nethacker

yeah, you are partially right, it happens like that sometimes.

But then, ladies picture this circumstance

You place an advert that you need a driver, one day, a tall, handsome gorgeous looking MAN (not boy o) walk into your office and says he wants to be your DRIVER! Fine, you employ him, and then he is your driver.
But then, you started having feelings for him, something you can't control, and you discover you are really CRAZY about him. You wont mind the Circumstance he is in, you won't even mind that he is your driver, the next thing is you UPGRADE HIS STATUS, buy him clothes, give him a clean shave and polish him up.

Then, he wont even look like YOUR DRIVER! He would then be your FIRST CLASS BOYFRIEND shockedgrin
Though, tongues would wag but who cares. smiley

WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS REGARDLESS OF OUR CLASS.
@Omolola1
To generalize on women is dangerous. To specialize on them is infinitely worse.

Check this analysis i extracted from ur view
1)A tall, handsome gorgeous looking MAN (not boy o)
Is he learned?Does he have the minimum qualification u would like ur hubby to hv? grin
2)But then, you started having feelings for him, something you can't control, and you discover you are really CRAZY about him
How easy can this be?Someone u barely know his origin or background or parentage? shocked
3) He would then be your FIRST CLASS BOYFRIEND shocked shocked
Why boyfriend?Why not Fiance?

Just an extraction,don't quote me and don't take it personal my dear. grin grin
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Ben13: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2009
Ladies can't date their driver, they can only play games with him. undecided
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by pureminded: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2009
[b]Madam - Ben , come over here
Ben - Yes Ma, Im here
Madam - i want you to do something for me in my bedroom
Ben - Ok Ma , what's that ?
Madam - just follow me
Ben - what's it ma!
Madam - Off your trouser's
Ben - Rolls eye shocked, ah why ma ? shocked
Madam - I say off your trousers, are you deaf?
Ben - Ok Ma (Ben Off Trouser tongue) Fire don catch aose
Madam - Off her cloths and order Ben to come over to the bed cheesy
Ben - Aaaahh Ma , Pls , I dont want to disappoint My Boss and also his friend who brought me here sad Pls Ma ,
Madam - Who is the Boss of this aose?
Ben - You and Daddy Junior (Husband)
Madam - scream at Ben , will you sharrap there and come over to this bed right now before i loose my temper shocked (Madam don vecx angryMadam Is getting hot and seriously wet now)
Ben - Close his eye's and lay down beside madam (Gently and afraid), (Na pretend o , He had been eyeing Madam's round and fast ass tey tey! tongue
Madam - My God ,is that how to do it ? is that where you are suppose to be ? eh ? common get over me and screw me real good and stop pretending ,
Ben - Insert hin sim card to Madam phone cheesy
Madam - Starts Nonsense talk AKA Ring Tone grin cheesy, Oh ben , Ohhh , I love it , faster, pound me more , more more more , i will take care of you , Ok? i love you undecided dont worry ok , ohhhh yes yes yes , Ur better than that big for nothing jack (referring to her hubby embarassed)
Ben - Starts hin own nonsense, ***E don see awwof toto***(Yea , babe!, Your sweet , Mhen , yeah , I love this ass, Yo bitch , Im gon f**k your ass , (Ben true Colour burst out) cheesy cheesy cheesy[/b]
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Dammyray(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2009
lol ben wey bad before na God do am no be man, Na so ben life don start to dey better ooo i thank God for ben ooo
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by spikedcylinder: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2009
What the f,uck is "aose"?
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Ben13: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
This is not joke section na cheesy

besides, I thought you were pureminded.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by pureminded: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What the f,uck is "aose"?
The F**King Meaning of "aose" is House  

Ben20001:

This is not joke section na cheesy

besides, I thought you were pureminded.
Yes im my broda , lol
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Rekky(f): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2009
Closed case, no way.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2009
Madam - Starts Nonsense talk AKA Ring Tone , Oh ben , Ohhh , I love it , faster, pound me more , more more more , i will take care of you , Ok? i love you dont worry ok , ohhhh yes yes yes , Ur better than that big for nothing jack (referring to her hubby )
Ben - Starts hin own nonsense, ***E don see awwof toto***(Yea , babe!, Your sweet , Mhen , yeah , I love this ass, Yo bitch , Im gon f**k your ass , (Ben true Colour burst out)

GBAO!!!!!! KASALA BURST! DRIVER SCATTER MADAM KOLO cheesy OWA DUN KOLOKOLO smiley NICE ONE DUDE  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? / Ladies Speak Up / Should sex be this painful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.