Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. (2345 Views)

See The Nak**d Picture Girl Mistakenly Sent To Her Dad ( PHOTO ) / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by yarnings: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2014
A girl mistakenly send her father this
message. Hello sweetheart, I will not agree to
abort this pregnancy. You know if i abort
this, it will be the 10th pregnancy that i abort
for you. But don't worry i'm preparing my
parents food,i will poison them so that we can inherit their property for ourselves alone,Love
you dear! If you were the father what will
you do?
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by LordRepz(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2014
Abort her! Simple...

1 Like

Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by Samtea1(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2014
i will surely deal wit her
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by kultimate009: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2014
@Op, you too dey watch 9ja films...

1 Like

Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by izyrach(f): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2014
Lolx..oh my God!...If I were her dad,,I'll probably ...ah dunno...
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by merit12(f): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2014
Weed early this sunday morning

Your doctors says

1 rap morning
1 rap afternoon
1 rap evening

In 5days then you will be normal and stop doing coping and paste

Moving to the next thread.
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by Asemo11(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2014
A very sad Chinese story:
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳
执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩
札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡
杫潲湵浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡
杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧
畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮
椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥
楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡
晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲
牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥
爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰戻
牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬楴
敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬
I am already crying
Especially that part when she said: 汦睯攺 A

4 Likes

Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by yarnings: 6:40am On Aug 25, 2014
merit12: Weed early this sunday morning

Your doctors says

1 rap morning
1 rap afternoon
1 rap evening

Your doctors says
1 rap morning
1 rap afternoon
1 rap evening

Your doctors says

1 rap morning
1 rap afternoon
1 rap evening

. Who is this sick elementguess hr boy friend reeleased sperm into ur mouth instead of ur PUSS* beside why did u av to smoke part of ur daddy;s green weedwhile is normal like father like daughter. father is a smoker daughter a slot. idiot
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by hotwax: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Asemo11: A very sad Chinese story:
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳
执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩
札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡
杫潲湵浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡
杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧
畯摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮
椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥
楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡
晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲
牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥
爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰戻
牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬楴
敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬
I am already crying
Especially that part when she said: 汦睯攺 A

你生病
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by Kx: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2014
什么是这个意思吗?
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by hotwax: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2014
它用简单的英语
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by chibuikebright(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
chai, when i hear her say "氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯" oh, am even 絸朣杢㑳 for her chai.
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by merit12(f): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
yarnings: . Who is this sick elementguess hr boy friend reeleased sperm into ur mouth instead of ur PUSS* beside why did u av to smoke part of ur daddy;s green weedwhile is normal like father like daughter. father is a smoker daughter a slot. idiot

Go to school I wouldn't went correct your self I can't fit take a look and all your sentence ,igbolite fowl.can't even spell slut instead of slot
Re: A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. by yarnings: 4:40am On Oct 05, 2014
merit12:

Go to school I wouldn't went correct your self I can't fit take a look and all your sentence ,igbolite fowl.can't even spell slut instead of slot
no wonder u can't even differentiate between want and went?I doubt if any member of ur family ever finished his or her JSS.a useless bastard like talking of school.I don't blame,if not for all these glorified primary school that gave u the grace to know how to write,slowpoke like u won't be here on nairaland,go and talk to ur papa at home since he refused to install common sense into ur dead brain.omoale,oloriburuku,afanni adugbo.

(1) (Reply)

A Nagging Lady Or A Lady Who Can't Cook, Which Can You Condone With? / To Date Gurl Wey Fine, Na Big Problem.. Real Big Problem!.. / Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.