Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? (2082 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Am not a hoe nt to talk of loyal hoesundecided
pic of you not being a hoe or I don't....
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by PrincessB1(f): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
TribalEAST: pic of you not being a hoe or I don't....
Dis isnt a mata of pics
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Smhart1(f): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Very uncomfortable and emotional
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by argon500: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
@ op, you really want to know? Ok

Na to bring bucket make he cry fool now.. I heard that if you bath with it, na luck..lol
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Dis isnt a mata of pics
then how do I know?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by PrincessB1(f): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
TribalEAST: then how do I know?
Observing physicaly i gues......Pics only reveal a person image (it evn decieves)
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Observing physicaly i gues......Pics only reveal a person image (it evn decieves)
make I use style toast you...oya gimmie ur contact
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by PrincessB1(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
TribalEAST: make I use style toast you...oya gimmie ur contact
Lol abeg kip ur stylish toasting joor....
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Lol abeg kip ur stylish toasting joor....
^ this HOe ain't loyal cool
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by PrincessB1(f): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
TribalEAST: ^ this HOe ain't loyal cool
I knw dats wat u wil say. BTW come out wt a plain defination
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrincessB1: I knw dats wat u wil say. BTW come out wt a plain defination
gimmie contactiiii o jare, u dey use me do shakara and yanga with small askor. Shior!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by marieolae(f): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Makes me happy
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by PrincessB1(f): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
TribalEAST: gimmie contactiiii o jare, u dey use me do shakara and yanga with small askor. Shior!
Contact? wat for? dat isnt necesary....hav a cul evn takia...... I dnt giv my cntact to evry dick nd hary.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Contact? wat for? dat isnt necesary....hav a cul evn takia...... I dnt giv my cntact to evry dick nd hary.
am not dick and harry; am dick and salami grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by PrincessB1(f): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
TribalEAST: am not dick and harry; am dick and salami grin
L grin L grin.... sumtimes u funnycheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Hembelembe: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin
durella4: Drops of tears will cum out of my eyes cos i hate seeing them cry,sometimes i might do anything 4 her at that moment even if means closing down my bank account.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by sparkleRed(f): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
urhoboman: Anytym she cries, I do fake my own tears nd cry with her, when my own gets too much she will wipe her tears and begin to pet me.
Typical urhobo man smh sad
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by zubby29(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
i go tell d guy make he dey cry every min. for u b dat grin
ShirelleBaby: I feel like a mother DUCK-proud that I can still make him cry(love is still there)-just draw him close with deep apologies-and wrap it up with a 18+ scenes
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
sparkleRed:
Typical urhobo man smh sad
lolz
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
It depends on the kind of onions that caused his tears.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by dmcdad: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
I can't really remember how it feels like...
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by SenatorJames(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Let me quess
Tymax: I begin to suspect she's up to something angry

Money!!!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Cries?? by jennylove7575(f): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
I happy..good for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

M / A Life Touching Story: ‘I Took Off Myunderwear’ (A Must Read) / Val Or No Val The Heart Knows Where It Belongs- (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.