Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. (42734 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them / Boko Haram: Latest Video On Shekau Was Manipulated / MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by zuma4k(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
God will take care of us
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
I will blame FG and the minister of information. They knew we're in a war situation and in such climate you are expected to control a larger share of the media rather than do this they relaxed and allow them occupy fully and even acquire some of the media houses as their agent of compromise. Until we are proactive in this country we may never make a head way

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by josieboy55(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
h
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by amAZEing: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
The recent media blackout by the COAS is Classic of NA Ops. Just Watch out for more in the days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by williamsing: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tired of all these lies here and there in this Country...
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by debrihachi(f): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Yungwizzzy: sauce and pix pls??
sauce!? stew and plantain

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by GodMode: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
The day humans stop having religious sentiments is the day terrorism will fade from this world.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Ngasky(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
The gov need to be serious
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
publisher:

The other day Boko Haram and their media partners told us that 85 young men had been abducted in Borno-both the Nigerian army and even the general populace ignored this news report cos it was a confirmed lie meant to either create panic or send Nigerian troops on a wild goose chase. Most of us were busy facing a more realistic threat, EBOLA.
A few days later reports came from same news sources that the abducted boys had been miraculously released by the Chadian army. Till date there's still no evidence that the abduction ever took place.

A section of the Nigerian media has been totally compromised.
on the contrary, I won't say the media has been totally "compromised" but our Journalists are acting unprofessionally. They know any news on BH sell hence they publish whatever jargons on the Front Page citing annonymous source. The investigative journalism is not there. Some media houses wll publish articles frm the comfort of their parlors without having on the spot assessment or hearing from a reputable source. Personally, I give the military the benefit of doubt though I'm disappointed with the slow pace of progress

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by billyoung: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
It is uttter rubbish
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
the CEO of vibeworld is designing out 100% FREE BLOG LIKE
NAIJALOADED FOR
EVERBODY to thank his members. I love dis Guy.
http://casygist.tk
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by HAH: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
There is thin line between propaganda and lie. But leaving in denial cannot solve this Boko Haram problem.

Gwoza,Buniyadi and Damboa are all old local government as far back as 1976, to me saying the capture of their town. Is a propaganda is a disrespect to the victims.

Am from that part of Nigeria and I know not up to 50% of the atrocities of BH is reported, furthermore capturing a territory is the new trend of the terrorist like in mali and ISIS in iraq.

However we will be happy if all this hoisting of flag and take over are lies, but the question is did BH hoist their flag in any town or area it has not captured ?

To me the earlier Nigerians know we are in a full blown war the better.

More geese to Nigerian Army elbows rto defeat the enemies of the people.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by akinbe(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
What day and when is all of this gonna be over us
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by eejo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
I sent one of my staff home yesterday her brother died in gowza K.I.A she was crying fellow nairaland boko haram now controls three local goverment as at now but a huge military offensive to start soon the date we don't know

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
The insurgency war is far from being over as many remote towns in North East wll continue to experience attacks and bombs will continue to explode here and there, but the truth is that Boko Haram fighters are being decimated rapidly and their only hope of survival increasingly rests on the pages of selected newspapers, reckless social media fora and opposition backed news websites.

The emboldened is my problem with you. What evidenÇe or fact do you have to back it up? Why must you blame opposition when your claim lack substance?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by iconize(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
billyoung: It is uttter rubbish

Explain to us why it's rubbish.
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by obayaya(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
ejibaba: I will blame FG and the minister of information. They knew we're in a war situation and in such climate you are expected to control a larger share of the media rather than do this they relaxed and allow them occupy fully and even acquire some of the media houses as their agent of compromise. Until we are proactive in this country we may never make a head way

That's the bane of Democracy bro. Everybody has a say and must be heard. Censoring the press is so so undemocratic. But then it's left for the media houses to project a nationalistic view of the war.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by authority2006(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
How are we going to solve this problem of Boko Haram when in the first place, we are still living in denial? Whether the news that Boko Haram hoist flags is true or propaganda, how does that erase the fact that about 100 police cadets are missing after Boko Haram attack? How does that erase the fact that our dear and ever brutal Nigeria Army are unable to reclaim Gwoza?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by nickz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
hungry nd untalented bloggers at work;should share blame
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Ahmeduana(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
berem: I don't even know what to believe again.

*confusion mode activated*
SURELY YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE NOT UNTIL YOUR HANDLER REPROGRAMME YOUR THINKING FACULTY TO DEFAULTY SETTINGS!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by escobar07(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
Word up! its just propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by laplace12(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
This post is a propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by san316(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
The writer of this piece is either f@@lish or blind to the realities of things. I stay in the barracks and have access to reliable info on the military campaign in borno. I also have a son of my neighbor who escaped from the beseiged gwoza. The situation is nothing close to what the op is spewing. Infact, the OP should just STFU and stop politicising the whole issue. Kapish?

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by authority2006(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
san316: The writer of this piece is either f@@lish or blind to the realities of things. I stay in the barracks and have access to reliable info on the military campaign in borno. I also have a son of my neighbor who escaped from the beseiged gwoza. The situation is nothing close to what the op is spewing. Infact, the OP should just STFU and stop politicising the whole issue. Kapish?
The guy is under an illusion.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by dvee2: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
The recent kidnapped of 35 Nigerian Police personnel from their training ground confirmed by the Nigerian police is also a propaganda by Boko haram? Not until you view boko haram as a global terrorist phenomenon currently sweeping most part of the world. Not until you stop blaming opposition, Not until you phase out the delusion that boko haram attack is an attack on Jonathan not an attack on nigeria , you will continue to chase shadows.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by BestNaija(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nawa o sad
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by publisher(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
ejibaba: I will blame FG and the minister of information. They knew we're in a war situation and in such climate you are expected to control a larger share of the media rather than do this they relaxed and allow them occupy fully and even acquire some of the media houses as their agent of compromise. Until we are proactive in this country we may never make a head way

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by mu2sa2: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Op, playing the ostrich with boko haram is what led us to the present situation. Fg officials told us before that boko haram had been defeated. Lies cannot wish away boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by mastiphal25: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
i don't understand their stance
[img]http:///juw[/img]
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Raypawer(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
hm embarassed embarassed
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by persie98: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tree Branch On A Fuel Queue In Kaduna (Photos) / Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim / Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.