Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. (42725 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them / Boko Haram: Latest Video On Shekau Was Manipulated / MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Dibiachukwu: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
darqly: @Op, According to you, any media outfit that accurately reports the gains of BH, is probably in cahoots with the terrorists e.g BBC, CNN, Channels even NL..interesting line of reasoning there. undecided

Are the reports of mutiny by the Nigerian army also false? How about the casualty figure of our troops and officers, fake as well? Has the military command ever disputed casualty figures released by the press?
Are you anywhere near northeastern Nigeria? Have you ever heard of madagali, maiha, michika or garkida- towns that BH attack with ease and retreat at their own pace and will? Is the loss of Gwoza and Damboa also media hype? Lastly, have you ever seen the corpses of our fallen soldiers being brought to the morgue at FMC in pickup trucks?
Enjoy your moments of delusion and denial as you post far away from the theatre of warfare. You want on-the -spot journalism? Come this way my friend. angry
I just pity any Igbo soldier that would waste his life for this useless country.
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Dibiachukwu: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
2chains1: But the Nigerian army as well are just saying things. No proof. They have told us they killed shekau before but he is still alive. How are you sure the media isn't doing the same lies for the Nigerian army? At least we are seeing proof from boko haram via wuse 2 bombings, and both nyanya bombings. The Nigerian army has also admitted that soldiers have left and all of that.
There seems to be many shekaus.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Dibiachukwu: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2014
My opinion give boko haram their own countries. Those races that have Muslim, Christian dichotomy; should form a confederate state of their own race. Afterall they are the same people. Give them their own country. Where are those super protesters. This is something to protest about. Give them their Islamic republic of Boko haram! So we may have some quiet.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by gangar(m): 12:30am On Aug 25, 2014
I don't even know what to call this op! You need pictorial eveidence to prove Gwoza was taken or not? This is just akin yo the abduction of the chibok girls when everything was done to deny the abduction. It is a shame that people still to such miopic views. Well look at this link see d video for yourself. VIDEO: Boko Haram Declares A New Caliphate In Nor…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4IgD--nKg
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by whitecat007: 2:03am On Aug 25, 2014
Don't tell me there's still a president in Nigeria when a section of the country is captured by bokoharam?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by naijamustsweet: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2014
Channelstv confirmed their membership of d BH Media team this morning by giving extensive airtime to a BH documentary. They are good at telling us dat govt should be held accountable for their actions or inactions but do not apply same to themselves.
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by size38: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2014
Boko Haram leading the way and showing MASSOB how to proclaim and hoist a flag. Unlike the MASSOB who went to govt House, Enugu to hoist their flag without minding how difficult it is to penetrate govt house. Instead of starting with one little community like Aguleri, umuleri or even one small street like Fegge to test the water.
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by nagoma(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2014
publisher: A section of the Nigerian media has innundated us with news of Boko Haram capturing 'new Nigerian territory' and hoisting their flags.
This is apparently the next line of propaganda war that Boko Haram has adopted in the face of impending defeat in the hands of Nigeria army.
Boko Haram in conjunction with their foreign and local media partners now concentrate more on targeted attacks in a predetermined location; they clash with the Nigerian army,kill innocent people, lose many of their own fighters and retreat to their hideouts. Next morning,Boko Haram media partners get to work by informing the world that they received "phone calls" from "unnamed" sources that Boko Haram has taken over new territory and hoisted their flags-no pictural evidence.
Even the very proud Abubakar Shekau is yet to provide a new video showing him relaxing at his newly conquered territory.

I can understand your frustrations as ( just) like the country's leadership you do not live in the north east or have relations or kinsmen there and that relationship to you and our current leaders is what a country is. If you are not Ijaw , urhobo or Igbo your life ,your living and your dyeing are not worth reporting. The truth is that a crop of mainly illiterate unskilled persons designated as almjijiris have been allowed ( perhaps helped) to ravage and decimate life and economy of a section of Nigeria. These terrorists have grown from strength to strength under the eyes of an Ijaw president - who clearly doesn't give a damn.
Now the insurgence have sacked and occupied a town and sent the rulers into exile after killing hundreds of his people. A police college ,one symbol of the armed forces is now under Boko Haram and you are saying that anybody who reports these events is on the side of Boko Haram. I cannot agree with you. Those who want the reporting to stop and want to impose a conspiracy of silence while the disaster and massacre continues are the ones supporting BH. You want a leadership whose land is under occupation by the hooligan insurgents to continue parading themselves as great leaders of people , when they are nothing but criminals , corrupt and evil tyrants whose preoccupation is with self. I beg go siddon Jo ! sad sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by KingGeorge1: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Like i always say, boko haram insurgency is just one among the other insurgency like Political Insurgency and most deadly, "Media Insurgency"
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by authority2006(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
The silly OP and his propaganda theory should come and comment on this thread on the latest development in Gwoza.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by SirElaw(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tundeiab: Bros can't you eat yam without "sauce"? cheesy
Yam Sauce
No I can't grin
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Amadaz(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
deeobserver209: When I discovered the evil site of world media houses back in 2005, I stopped paying attention to them all together. The best form of getting confirm reports is 'on the spot' investigations.
i guess you visit the war scene to get your own info.
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by luvalltime: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2014
We know 9ja problem can be solve by our selves,d problem is created n wit time we ill overcome them.but we shld stop to belief all media worlds.
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by deeobserver209(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2014
Amadaz: i guess you visit the war scene to get your own info.
You are free to believe what you want to believe.
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by davidif: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2014
publisher: A section of the Nigerian media has innundated us with news of Boko Haram capturing 'new Nigerian territory' and hoisting their flags.

This is apparently the next line of propaganda war that Boko Haram has adopted in the face of impending defeat in the hands of Nigeria army.

Boko Haram in conjunction with their foreign and local media partners now concentrate more on targeted attacks in a predetermined location; they clash with the Nigerian army,kill innocent people, lose many of their own fighters and retreat to their hideouts. Next morning,Boko Haram media partners get to work by informing the world that they received "phone calls" from "unnamed" sources that Boko Haram has taken over new territory and hoisted their flags-no pictural evidence.

Even the very proud Abubakar Shekau is yet to provide a new video showing him relaxing at his newly conquered territory.

The Nigerian army in its wisdom has reduced or stopped announcing its victories and casualty figures against Boko Haram-this has afforded our army the liberty to kill,capture and slaughter Boko Haram fighters at will without any international scrutiny. This is why Boko Haram and their media backers a few weeks ago,released a video showing members of Nigerian army slaughtering their members-it was a subtle cry for help.

The Nigerian army have now turned the tide and become terrorists to Boko Haram members and their supporters.

The insurgency war is far from being over as many remote towns in North East wll continue to experience attacks and bombs will continue to explode here and there, but the truth is that Boko Haram fighters are being decimated rapidly and their only hope of survival increasingly rests on the pages of selected newspapers, reckless social media fora and opposition backed news websites.

Is this your own opinion?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service / Misleading Video / Femi Fani-Kayode In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.