Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? (1997 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:42am On Sep 13, 2014
I've noticed, with keen interest, the rate at which some girls and boys get angry whenever virginity is being discussed. To them, especially the boys, deflowered girls are better because they (the boys) won't have to watch their virgin wives undergo the pain (which they say is excruciating) on their first night of 5ex. Beside this, they complain of virgins being inexperienced. Haba! Do you want to live the whole of your life fvcking?

While I will forgive boys, I find it difficult for the girls. Na who say make u go fvck? U no fit wait? Virginity is supposed to be a virtue, not a vice. It's the pride of womanhood, and should be celebrated.

I'm happy each time I sense a girl is a virgin. I try to get close to her, initiate a discussion, though stealthy, encouraging her to stay away from 5ex. Yes, virginity is not a guarantee of a happy home, it gives the girl some respect and makes the husband be rest assured of a wife that won't be having an extra-marital affair. This can not be said of deflowered girls, especially those that are 5ex maniac. There is a high rate of the possibiliy of not being satisfied by the husbands because they tested different 5ex styles used by men during 5exual intercourse. I'll be happy having an "inexperienced" wife than having an experienced wife that won't be faithful.

If you're a virgin, don't allow anybody make you feel intimidated.

6 Likes

Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by Waspy(m): 2:45am On Sep 13, 2014
I beg to disagree. A some only feel bad about the nigga they had a first time with,dats all
Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by MisterLongman(m): 2:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Waspy: I beg to disagree. A some only feel bad about the nigga they had a first time with,dats all
Why? Because he raped them or what
Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by Waspy(m): 3:43am On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: Why? Because he raped them or what
Nope, most will maintain this defence: "they were inexperience, he took advantage, he's not worth what he had".....and so on
Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by lomaxx: 4:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Wetin concern agbero with overload?
Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by tempem: 5:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Waspy: I beg to disagree. A some only feel bad about the nigga they had a first time with,dats all
that's how you want your sister to live her life too.... Why can't you for once appreciate nice virtue, you love it and you wouldn't want that to happen to any of your family.
Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by djeezy(m): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2014
A wife that you disvirgined can be unfaithful if she wants to and because a woman has had sex before marriage does not mean she won't be faithful.

1 Like

Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by amakufrancis(m): 6:24am On Sep 13, 2014
djeezy: A wife that you disvirgined can be unfaithful if she wants to and because a woman has had sex before marriage does not mean she won't be faithful.
True Talk ma bro...
Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by dmcdad: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Waspy: Nope, most will maintain this defence: "they were inexperience, he took advantage, he's not worth what he had".....and so on
Bros this one na medicine after death... So after enjoying every bit of it, they would say the guy took advantage of their inexperienced nature? Lamba!

And you get to believe such nonsense from them? Smh...

2 Likes

Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by bknight: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2014
OP, I think you got it twisted.

My opinion? Virginity (an adult) is overrated. Its a private, personal matter. Why should all else start jubilating because someone is a virgin. Don't expect everybody to like any one thing.

*pulls out a seat*
Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by Leetunechi: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2014
#TEAMVIRGIN cool

1 Like

Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by jmoore(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2014

Some of them are angry because they are jealous.

On the faithful part, what will make a 25 year old virgin lady cheat on his husband after they are married? She made it her lifestyle not to sleep with any man who is not her husband. She crushed all those temptations as a single lady and got married.

To discipline yourself starts from when you are single. You can't be sampling around while single and you think you will magically glue to only your husband when married.

If we are to do a survey, the results will be that most women that cheat on their husbands were not virgins when they got married.

1- Wise virgin
2- Foolish virgin
3- Wise non-virgin [This one decides to abstain after she knew premarital sex is of no benefit to her]
4- Foolish non-virgin

I have made up my mind to marry a wise virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by dmcdad: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2014
jmoore: Some of them are angry because they are jealous.
Because e no easy...
Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by BreezyRita(f): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2014
And who told you virgin wives don't eventually have extra marital affairs? Think well pls.......... Someone who's explored and seen a lot and then decides to settle down is way better than one who's inexperienced and is tempted to go out at the slightest provocation. Not in all cases tho, just like not all non virgins are bad.
As for the indifference, I dunno about it
Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by iHustle(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Don't mind all these people saying "some non-virgins are better than some virgins". They are only trying to console themselves for whatever reason. Afterall, the "good" non-virgin was once a virgin. And it is a fact that getting disvirgined doesn't make a girl good. Marrying a virgin may not guarantee a rosy marriage in the future, but it represents a low-risk marriage. In as much as God helps us, we have to make a conscious effort to choose the least dangerous path.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2014
BreezyRita: And who told you virgin wives don't eventually have extra marital affairs? Think well pls.......... Someone who's explored and seen a lot and then decides to settle down is way better than one who's inexperienced and is tempted to go out at the slightest provocation. Not in all cases tho, just like not all non virgins are bad.
As for the indifference, I dunno about it
. . . and what makes you think a woman married as a virgin will end up having an extra-marital affair?

3 Likes

Re: Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? by iHustle(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
. . . and what makes you think a woman married as a virgin will end up having an extra-marital affair?

My brother, no mind dem. They are only consoling themselves.

(1) (Reply)

8 Unique And Funny Qualities That Make Men Crazy About Women / And Men Have Feelings Too!!! / Video: Wife Uploads Video Of Husband Making Love To Their Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.