Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend (919 Views)

How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by Ojogabriel: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
I came back from work and picked up her phone to call a friend. The phone beep in the process and i decided to read the sms immediately. i checked the sms outbox, checked the message log and I saw her bank details sent to a strange number.

I dialed the number immediately on her phone and dropped the call just as the person picked it. He called back and I gave her the phone to answer her call which she did. I asked who the caller was and she did not lie about him.... why did you send him your bank account details? I asked in a subtle manners and she went on her kneel begging for forgiveness.

I'M CONFUSED WHAT SHOULD I DO.. OUR MARRIAGE IS LESS THAN A YEAR OLD. WISE AND TIMELY COUNSELS WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by McWhillion(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bro, you ask her why she sent her account details to her ex and the next thing she goes down on her knees begging, better ask her again and this time around she MUST give you an answer unless of course she is not your wife as you claimed. She definitely is hiding a lotta things from you.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by shindarayo(f): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
Na wetin u find go d fone oga.u wan kall msg enta u no ignore mk kall u confidently open fone.wre is d privacy....bk to d issue, maybe he owe her mony wen dey wrrev dating and justdevided to pay bk now.abi?
Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by yomi007k(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Marriage na SCAM in dis part of d world.
Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by ERCROSS(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
shindarayo: Na wetin u find go d fone oga.u wan kall msg enta u no ignore mk kall u confidently open fone.wre is d privacy....bk to d issue, maybe he owe her mony wen dey wrrev dating and justdevided to pay bk now.abi?
So.. u dey support d wife abii..
Eventhough, u knew what happened is still her fault..
Bros.. ask her again..
And dis tyne, make sure she doesn't reply wit apologies

1 Like

Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by yomi007k(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2014
shindarayo: Na wetin u find go d fone oga.u wan kall msg enta u no ignore mk kall u confidently open fone.wre is d privacy....bk to d issue, maybe he owe her mony wen dey wrrev dating and justdevided to pay bk now.abi?
Madam, wch one be "privacy" again? R dey not married already. Na privacy dey lead 2 secrecy. Anytin wey spouse no fit do 4 spouse front she nor suppose do am for him back.
Ur talking abt owing him money, den why d sudden act of guilt(beggin,cryin n saying "d marriage is just a year old"...U musn't always take sides with d female. D guy cud be ur broda

1 Like

Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by Pdizzle(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Bros, no be only you get that wife o
Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by ashhascash: 12:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Pdizzle: Bros, no be only you get that wife o

na "community" shield, 23man squad tongue

1 Like

Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by Pdizzle(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
For real mahn
Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by Sunkyphil(m): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
something fishy has been going on behind ur back
Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by emotional(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
First,what is your present financial status?if things are not ok(financially)with you guys Her ex could be the person she thought might be of help at a time.secondly,unable to explain in detail for a better understanding could also be d reasons for crying.

have once helped out an 'EX' financially without having anything to do with her. Save your marriage.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
shocked probably she still dey fuk d guy o
Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by shindarayo(f): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
yomi007k:
Madam, wch one be "privacy" again? R dey not married already. Na privacy dey lead 2 secrecy. Anytin wey spouse no fit do 4 spouse front she nor suppose do am for him back.
Ur talking abt owing him money, den why d sudden act of guilt(beggin,cryin n saying "d marriage is just a year old"...U musn't always take sides with d female. D guy cud be ur broda
y are guys so selfish and tink dey own d world.am sure if reverse were ti b d case d first ques u guys wld ask is dt y wld she intrude his privacy.no justification for wat she did ooo.me just raising and observation
Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by yomi007k(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
shindarayo: y are guys so selfish and tink dey own d world.am sure if reverse were ti b d case d first ques u guys wld ask is dt y wld she intrude his privacy.no justification for wat she did ooo.me just raising and observation
I don't think guys own d world, honestly I wish I was a woman cos "its a woman's world". That said if d guy had done so n also went on his knees to beg d wife, it wud be obvious he had skeletons in his cupboard n I would advise d woman 2 WATCH HER BACK.
Its not rocket science now, haba.
Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by beckyomas(f): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
@OP, please I'm saying this with all sentiments removed.
The thing is she knows you have a right to be angry no matter what her reasons are, hence her reaction but trust me, she knows she Bleep.ed up.
She isnt cheating, that you should know but all the same you need to ask her to explain and leave a stern warning afterwards.
Like i said i'm not being bias because I'm female. Dont listen to these guys saying bad stuff.
Re: She Sent Her Bank Details To Her Ex-boy Friend by roymary: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dude is owing her some money. Or you wan help the guy pay? grin

(1) (Reply)

23 Things To Know About Girls / Advice Needed / We Met First In The Night...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.