Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important (1349 Views)

Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by sunex: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
I am in a long distance relationship wit a lady which everything has been going fine with us, we have been together for like four months now and we love and care about each other. She called me off recent that I should not rely on her concerning marriage as we planed earlier because her parent told her she must marry a Jehovah witness because her parents are also Jehovah witness and i am a strong catholic member, she is ready to practice Catholic along wit me but her parent wont allow her marry me, we sat down and talkd about this and concluded that wen ready to settle down, she.will take in for me and her parent wont have choice than to accept our union.for few days now we are lik cat and dog, so i am confuse base on what she told me not to rely on her and weda she will kip to our plan or she might dump me later in future to marry a Jehovah witness. Pls ur comment is important and appreciated . Thank you.
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by Ab025(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
the gal is finding it hard to show u luv nowadays......and u think her parents will be forced to accept u wen u get her pregnant....?

BE WISE!!

#u make me wanna cry cos lafta is not enuf.....
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by Generalkorex(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dnt knw what to say.
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by sunex: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ab025: the gal is finding it hard to show u luv nowadays......and u think her parents will be forced to accept u wen u get her pregnant....?

BE WISE!!

#u make me wanna cry cos lafta is not enuf.....

Tanks... bt y must a parent condemn base on the type of Christianity practice
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by sunex: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Generalkorex: Dnt knw what to say.

Tanks
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by omat20(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
U r a catholic, she is a Jehovah withness. U guys can still get married. U have to sit both of your parents down and make dem reason with u dat LOVE supercedes all things(even religious beliefs)
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by jsunex(m): 5:06am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=omat20]U r a catholic, she is a Jehovah withness. U guys can still get married. U have to sit both of your parents down and make dem reason with u dat LOVE supercedes all things(even religious beliefs)[/quote
Yes nah
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 25, 2014
O boy,make una follow bollywood pattern jare..

ELOPE!!!!
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by sunex: 6:31am On Aug 25, 2014
Harbosede02: O boy,make una follow bollywood pattern jare..

ELOPE!!!!

Funny u
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by obyrich(m): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Mark my word, you will never marry that babe. Take her word and move on now it is not too late.
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by sunex: 6:37am On Aug 25, 2014
obyrich: Mark my word, you will never marry that babe. Take her word and move on now it is not too late.

Okay, tanks
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2014
The gal has told you she can't marry you. Its time to move on.
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by ideee03(f): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Move on, move on don't be frightened.
My Saviour understands, it shall be well.(2x) grin

1 Like

Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by onstelly(f): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
sunex: I am in a long distance relationship wit a lady which everything has been going fine with us, we have been together for like four months now and we love and care about each other. She called me off recent that I should not rely on her concerning marriage as we planed earlier because her parent told her she must marry a Jehovah witness because her parents are also Jehovah witness and i am a strong catholic member, she is ready to practice Catholic along wit me but her parent wont allow her marry me, we sat down and talkd about this and concluded that wen ready to settle down, she.will take in for me and her parent wont have choice than to accept our union.for few days now we are lik cat and dog, so i am confuse base on what she told me not to rely on her and weda she will kip to our plan or she might dump me later in future to marry a Jehovah witness. Pls ur comment is important and appreciated . Thank you.
Go and meet her parent first, if they refused then u can move on. So sorry about tht sometimes moving on is so hard
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by jsunex(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
onstelly:
Go and meet her parent first, if they refused then u can move on. So sorry about tht sometimes moving on is so hard
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by sunex: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
onstelly:

I tink i will dat. tanks
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by onstelly(f): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
sunex:

I tink i will dat. tanks
ÙW
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by 500samuel(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
Are u sure dat she did nt cook d lie just to discharge u? I just told a lady that my parents said i cant marry her tribe so dat she can go away....this is just one of the trick to discharge
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by sunex: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
500samuel: Are u sure dat she did nt cook d lie just to discharge u? I just told a lady that my parents said i cant marry her tribe so dat she can go away....this is just one of the trick to discharge

Dat i Can't say...I jus pray its not
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by ojun50(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Come better move on
90% of JW married within their self.
U better act fast
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by 500samuel(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
sunex:

Dat i Can't say...I jus pray its not

bro, u beta move on wit ur life and see her as ur past...she might stil cum bck to beg u...

Check my own story i posted it and u wil see dat ur own is beta...but av moved on and she cums bck after a yr to beg...smh 4 her
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by sunex: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
500samuel:

bro, u beta move on wit ur life and see her as ur past...she might stil cum bck to beg u...

Check my own story i posted it and u wil see dat ur own is beta...but av moved on and she cums bck after a yr to beg...smh 4 her

A year? she must b crazy,does she xpect u to stay for a year witout a chick?
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by sunex: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2014
ojun50: Come better move on
90% of JW married within their self.
U better act fast

Y will a church preach such tin...
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by ojun50(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2014
sunex:

Y will a church preach such tin...

that is there law oh onless the girl or boy hv to leave the church
most churches in Nigeria applies does law. Deeper life another example
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by sunex: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2014
ojun50:

that is there law oh onless the girl or boy hv to leave the church
most churches in Nigeria applies does law. Deeper life another example

Most churches does nt practice wat d bible says ooo. Chai dere is God oo
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by ojun50(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2014
sunex:

Most churches does nt practice wat d bible says ooo. Chai dere is God oo

the kind of laws most churches put in place killed so many youth yet they we nt open their eyes make some good decision.
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by sunex: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2014
ojun50:

the kind of laws most churches put in place killed so many youth yet they we nt open their eyes make some good decision.

Don't blame dos youths, thay hav bn brainwashed
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by ojun50(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2014
sunex:

Don't blame dos youths, thay hav bn brainwashed

abi
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by 500samuel(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
sunex:

A year? she must b crazy,does she xpect u to stay for a year witout a chick?

she may be....... but she is still on the issue hoping i will agree to marry her
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by Blockus: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
sunex: I am in a long distance relationship wit a lady which everything has been going fine with us, we have been together for like four months now and we love and care about each other. She called me off recent that I should not rely on her concerning marriage as we planed earlier because her parent told her she must marry a Jehovah witness because her parents are also Jehovah witness and i am a strong catholic member, she is ready to practice Catholic along wit me but her parent wont allow her marry me, we sat down and talkd about this and concluded that wen ready to settle down, she.will take in for me and her parent wont have choice than to accept our union.for few days now we are lik cat and dog, so i am confuse base on what she told me not to rely on her and weda she will kip to our plan or she might dump me later in future to marry a Jehovah witness. Pls ur comment is important and appreciated . Thank you.

Hmmmm!

Relationship and religion.. Two lines that ideally shouldnt cross but do and cause such a ruckus..

If she isnt willing to switch up and stand by you..
Re: Help To Mak Decision In My Current Relationship... Ur Comment Is Important by sunex: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
500samuel:

she may be....... but she is still on the issue hoping i will agree to marry her

Jus put her on a long tin jare...

(1) (Reply)

The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. / Changing Standards Because Of A Man / Secondary/high School Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.