Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Secondary/high School Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary/high School Romance (1307 Views)

Caption This Secondary School Romance Day Out Pic / Leaked SEX Tape Of South African High School Students Goes Viral(photos+video) / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary/high School Romance by yemicoal(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
Most people claim secondary/high school days were the best for them , mostly cos our high school days are when our rebellious attitudes begin to show, though enclosed within the four walls of college and guided by so many rules, everyone tried to break rules in one way or the other.
For people who had the chance of having a bf/gf or crush back then in college I think we did some of the following.

1) We all had that secret corner in school where we went to have our love gist and do a little touchy touchy during free periods, closing period or break time.

2) We had that mutual friend that conveyed messages to our lovers for us, especially during quarrels and our ego keeps us from apologizing personally.

3) We have on one or or two occasions being summoned to the staff-room by curious and busy body teachers to explain whatever was going on, and they try to give advise on why relationship at a young age could affect negatively.

4) We wrote letters to our bf/gf, not necessarily love sometimes, it could v been a letter to tell about where to meet after school, or probably to pass a vital info across.

5) We one time or the other fought with close pals cos of our high school bf/gf.

6) We sometimes send junior students to go and snoop on conversation of our bf/gf with someone we suspect they cheating on you with, as funny as this sounds some people did it.

7) We used the word 'I love you' without attaching importance to it.

Feel free to add yours cool
Re: Secondary/high School Romance by DesChyko: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Didn't date any till I graduated embarassed
Re: Secondary/high School Romance by djeezy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
I didn't do from 5 to 7.
Re: Secondary/high School Romance by yemicoal(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
DesChyko:
Didn't date any till I graduated embarassed
lol, wasn't a must bro grin, you were d efikos I guess?
Re: Secondary/high School Romance by yemicoal(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
djeezy:
I didn't do from 5 to 7.
So 3 applies to you I guess??
Re: Secondary/high School Romance by ejikeme(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
wasn't easy saying goodbye. the memories are so intoxicating.
Re: Secondary/high School Romance by DesChyko: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
yemicoal:
lol, wasn't a must bro grin, you were d efikos I guess?

If I didn't date and I didn't mind my book, then I completely messed up nahgrin.

But it was my 'small size' though.. Had much bigger guys in the school.. #TeamFrontOfTheAssemblyLine
Re: Secondary/high School Romance by yemicoal(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
DesChyko:

If I didn't date and I didn't mind my book, then I completely messed up nahgrin.

But it was my 'small size' though.. Had much bigger guys in the school.. #TeamFrontOfTheAssemblyLine
loool grin
Re: Secondary/high School Romance by yemicoal(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
ejikeme:
wasn't easy saying goodbye. the memories are so intoxicating.
yh, high school memory was d best
Re: Secondary/high School Romance by djeezy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
yemicoal:
So 3 applies to you I guess??
Lol yea. Her diary was found by a teacher. It contained so many love stuffs she wrote about me. He couldn't mind his business and reported us to the principal. Don't ask what happened next.
Re: Secondary/high School Romance by yemicoal(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
djeezy:
Lol yea. Her diary was found by a teacher. It contained so many love stuffs she wrote about me. He couldn't mind his business and reported us to the principal. Don't ask what happened next.
lmao lipsrsealed
Re: Secondary/high School Romance by Welepamilayo: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
"We all" did not do most of these things but "we all" congratulate and celebrate those that did. grin

(1) (Reply)

Lara's Husband Is Sleeping With His Brother's Wife!! Please Advise Her / Uche Needs Advise / [photo] Can You Rock This Dressing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.