Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Un Educated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Un Educated (1715 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Un Educated by whitelexi(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2008
Ujujoan:

Really? Sure you are not the one stalking her him wink

Uju, Uju, Uju!!!
How many times did i call u?
Ok, for the benefit of doubt, i've put her picture in my profile so u know its a girl grin
Re: Un Educated by chika98: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2008
What does stalking mean sef?
Re: Un Educated by whitelexi(m): 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2008
chika98:

What does stalking mean sef?

Someone who is constantly on your case, who follows u around looking for ways to get your attention grin
Re: Un Educated by chika98: 1:28am On Oct 28, 2008
whitelexi:

Someone who is constantly on your case, who follows u around looking for ways to get your attention grin

I see.
Re: Un Educated by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2008
whitelexi:

Uju, Uju, Uju!!!
How many times did i call u?
Ok, for the benefit of doubt, i've put her picture in my profile so u know its a girl grin

grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO at the pix in your profile.

Maybe she cant get over your looks and your voice, not to metion the charm wink
Re: Un Educated by whitelexi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2008
Ujujoan:

grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO at the pix in your profile.

Maybe she can't get over your looks and your voice, not to metion the charm wink

You're already stalking me without even seeing me or hearing my voice, let alone enduring the charms tongue. . . Stop bringing posts i made in other threads into this thread oh. tongue
Re: Un Educated by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2008
whitelexi:

You're already stalking me without even seeing me or hearing my voice, let alone enduring the charms tongue. . . Stop bringing posts i made in other threads into this thread oh. tongue

If I stalk you, your body go tell you say person dey stalk you. You'll probably open another thead dedicated to me cheesy cheesy

On the issue of stalking, I'm not the one adding somone to my messenger list tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Cute Busty Lady Needed For Serious Dating/marriage / Should I Text Or Talk / Honeymoon Disaster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.