Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,772 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (53963 Views)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by segradino(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2014
At least he remembered and make a gesture

Good news for smart phone users, u can get d best data plan(MTN and Etisalat) for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by ogawisdom(m): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Wow wat a lovely gift if only u kw d quantity n quality of vitamins n minerals contained in dt vegetable grin by d way is he a vegetable farmer wink tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by msmon(m): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2014
No comment!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by yunisco: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2014
MizMyColi: May his life always be green, Amen.

Amen oooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by RuffRhyder(m): 6:49am On Aug 26, 2014
If na me O! I go collect the Vegetable for public & then use it as his RED card, chikena!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Ekundayo7: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Ucheosefoh: A typical Nigerian gal will use that green beat stupidity out of his head
BWAHAHAHAHA! grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Pennah(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2014
d guy wan knw weda sh knw hw to cook bulk vegetables
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Josagas(m): 7:01am On Aug 26, 2014
marveangel: U sure......coz ma granda is gotta vegetable plantations oooo.....we could put this ur 'love' to test ooooo
hmmmmmmn I pray hard
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by tayoxx(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2014
I wan sing. ...............efo to lata ni MIZMYCOLI

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2014
I'll accept it with a laugh and a kiss cause he's gotta be joking and its my birthday so I refuse to be angry!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Elmickzy(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2014
Talk Of Naija Gals, Even The Guy Self No Fit Wait,He Wil Disgrace And Be Told The Story Of His Great Grandmother And Her Lover
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by omaksaith(f): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2014
Na going green tinz
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2014
......you make edikan ikong with it, shikena!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by persie98: 7:18am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by ife01(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2014
BukkyDan: Funny pic... cheesy

If the veggies are still fresh, efo riro on point- heavily laced with dried fish, kpomo, cow tail, stock/frozen fish e.t.c
hmmmmm
goes well with pounded yam or eba made with Ijebu garri! Chai...Birthday party toh badt!

Eerm...Marveangel, should I say/type "thank you for making hungry"?

Oga o... you sure know how to make one salivate *drooling*
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by jbaby265(f): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2014
hmmm..

speechless

wuld'nt know wat to say
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by pedro08: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Just like d widow in d bible who dropped two drachma coin in the contribution box,nd it was ALL she had.I tink dis is all d guy had.I ll accept wit great pleasure nd enthusiasm,if am d girl.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Oh no biggie! He will eat efo riro for one week!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Urine: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2014
MizMyColi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I just prayed for him in my earlier post on this thread.
Coming to what I'll use it for.
I'll wait till Old yam comes out.
Then I'll prepare better vegetable and dryfish studded porridge yam grin
With the amount of vegetable in the picture above, it should last me for eons cheesy
Yumeeee!!!

How much is your bride price? I want to pay ASAP.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Edusouls(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2014
See one reason why i so much hate nigerian girls, they lie even to themselves, they can never tell u the truth, they pretend hell..see all them saying they will luv it, all is lies, a nigerian girl loves materialism a lot, if u bring her flowers on that special day, haha the truth is that she will see u as a foolish person, when she is expecting bb,phone,wears,.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by SirHouloo(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2014
The yam to complement it nko? Plus the bush meat!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by popson1st: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2014
No nigerian lady will accept this from the bottom of her heart. I swear.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Eberex(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2014
undecided

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by missojugo(f): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2014
marveangel: Ladies Over to You......Your boyfriend shows his undying love to you in public by giving you these NATURAL flowers on your birthday........How would you appreciate his kind gesture

Common how did this get on Front page!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Clinton594(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2014
he might just be doing that on purpose if he has a better gift hidden somewhere
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2014
Spinach leaves as flowers grin grin grin grin

Is he a farmer? Na for d babe sef to buy pepper n crayfish join plus ponmo,cook nice veggy soup,with nice yellow garri to go with it. ..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by MizMyColi(f): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin grin
I'm shining my teeth because I'm honoured.
Thank You.
Urine:

How much is your bride price? I want to pay ASAP.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by MizMyColi(f): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2014
What's the meaning?
tayoxx: I wan sing. ...............efo to lata ni MIZMYCOLI
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by babzlim(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2014
if na oyebo dem go even cry with passion, kiss u and even hug u, they will plant it in a flower pot in der house, but in naija, our girls will not only slap u they will extend the hanger on d efo buy cooking it invite der friend for breakfast, so tell me without d efo she for even see breakfast.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2014
THANK GOD.......he even bothered to get me something . He could've decided to give me nothing n I have to take it like that grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by mizcalvina(f): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2014
marveangel: Ladies Over to You......Your boyfriend shows his undying love to you in public by giving you these NATURAL flowers on your birthday........How would you appreciate his kind gesture
i go just slap am to coma mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.